Rolfe
Adult human female
Why not?
Yeah, killers all have a "K" stamped on their forehead.
Who is this intellectually and social elite?
I don't suppose you would like to address any of the posts that are actually discussing the evidence?
Rolfe.
Why not?
Yeah, killers all have a "K" stamped on their forehead.
Who is this intellectually and social elite?
Agreed. The one thing that gets me, though, is that we have confirmed activity at 8:58 (possibly corresponding with the start of the attack), and (if Rudy is speaking truthfully/accurately, which is a big if) a scream at 9:10 possibly as late as 9:20. Is it really possible that she was attacked at 8:58 but waited for 12 or even 22 minutes to scream? It seems like the most logical time for a scream would be at the initiation of the attack, when she was surprised.
If it is the case that she waited for 12 or 22 minutes to scream, then perhaps this suggests that this was a period during which an escalating sexual assault was occurring. And, that this escalating sexual assault for some reason culminated in a scream that caused Rudy to make the first cut?
So my questions are 1) why no scream at the commencement of the attack, and 2) what caused the scream that would have preceeded the knife cut? Is it possible that the delay does suggest the involvement of a second person--a Rudy friend?
The aborted or dropped phone call home was at 8:56PM. We had a poster here that argued that an actual scream in a case like this was very rare. I never saw any documentation but if anybody has something on this I would be interested.
I have no issue with those supporting guilt doing so in a debate or a discussion of the facts. It is the attempt to quiet those that give opinions of innocence that exceed the boundaries of a discussion board that I find hard to comprehend.
ETA: An example would be sending letters and emails to a poster's employer in an attempt to silence them.
I think some "expert" actually had the nerve to suggest that the stress changed the digestion process ala Sherlock. Of course that it ridiculous. The additional evidence is no follow up phone call by MK to her mother. So 8:58 or so is it. She never took off her coat or shoes. She never turned up the heat yet. She ignored her wet laundry in the wash machine. No text messages which were her normal pattern. All these additional circumstantial things point to a TOD around 9:05 - 9:15 PM Also Rudy actually says in Skype 9:10 to 9: 20 for the loud scream. This was misinterpreted as later time. So I’m sticking with TOD 9:15
Benedetti: Eh ma, si ho capito, ma dico tipo questo dov'e... quindi a che ora pensi che e successo, che ne so...
Guede: Verso le nove, le nove e venti, perche intanto che ci siamo messi a parlare tutte queste cose
Benedetti: (unintelligible)
Guede: Penso le nove e venti, le nove e mezza cosi… eh... allora io quando ho sentito urlare, ma, io dico ha urlato talmente forte che si poteva sentire anche per strada, Giacomo, ha urlato fortissimo.
Benedetti: Oh, but if I understand (correctly), I mean where did this....I mean, what time do you think this (the scream) happened? I don't know...
Guede: Something like nine, nine twenty, because in the meantime we had started to talk about all those things
Benedetti: (Unintelligible)
Guede: I think something like nine twenty, nine thirty... uhh ... then I when I heard the scream, I'm telling you she screamed so loud that you could hear it in the street, Giagocomo, it was super-loud.
The aborted or dropped phone call home was at 8:56PM. We had a poster here that argued that an actual scream in a case like this was very rare. I never saw any documentation but if anybody has something on this I would be interested.
In fact, Guede makes two claims in Skype call tabout the time of the scream: he firstly indicates that it took place at "something like 9.00-9.20", then he modifies this to "something around 9.20-9.30".
The aborted or dropped phone call home was at 8:56PM. We had a poster here that argued that an actual scream in a case like this was very rare. I never saw any documentation but if anybody has something on this I would be interested.
I think it's entirely reasonable to suppose that the initial confrontation consisted of nothing more than raised voices. And it's also (in my view) entirely reasonable to suppose that if Guede gained control of Meredith with a knife at her throat, she wouldn't have screamed at that point either.
My best guess (and one which I think is totally reasonable) is that the initial confrontation occurred at or very shortly after 8.56pm. I think there was a period of verbal confrontation (about 3-5 minutes), perhaps during which Guede attempted to talk his way out of the situation. After that, i think Guede made a physical move on Meredith - perhaps as she indicated that she was going to call the police. I think that if he had produced his knife at that point, Meredith would probably have remained relatively submissive - which would be her logical best option if she thought that Guede either wanted to show her he meant business, or if she thought Guede wanted to forcibly obtain her keys (and maybe also rob her
I think that once Guede got her onto all fours, he started the preparations for his sexual assault, by removing his trousers and starting to remove her clothing - doing so with one hand while the other hand held her round the neck with the knife against the side of her neck. I think that Meredith might have resisted at this point, when she realised that a sexual assault was inevitable. I believe that she either screamed at that point, or that she struggled and Guede made the first stab into her neck, which is what made her scream out (on balance, i tend towards the latter). Either way, I think the scream is what made Guede perform the deeper fatal stab wound.
So I think that it's entirely reasonable to tally an initial confrontation at (or very shorty after) 8.56pm with a loud scream at some time after 9pm, and for that scream to have been virtually concurrent with the fatal stab wounds to the neck.
Evidence?
How can anyone actually believe that Amanda Know would kill another?
I don't suppose you would like to address any of the posts that are actually discussing the evidence?
Rolfe.
I mean she doesn't look like a killer to me.
I once saw a video of Charles Manson, and Amanda Knoz is no Charles Manson.
The one thing that gets me, though, is that we have confirmed activity at 8:58 (possibly corresponding with the start of the attack),
You're right - she only killed one person, instead of six. Well, technically Manson didn't kill anyone, he just ordered the killings. So, one could argue that Knox is actually worse than Manson.
In the first statement, can we tell whether he is saying either:
1) 9 . . . :20, or
2) 9:00 or 9:20?
In the first option he would be initially saying nine . . ., and then finishing his statement by specifying twenty after nine (instead of 9:00)
In the second, he would be giving a range of between 9:00 and 9:20.
Professor Michael Krom?
Sure. One could argue that. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to actually do that. What do you think?
Sure. One could argue that. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to actually do that. What do you think?
Putting Meredith in the cottage at 8:56 when the phone call home was aborted is dependent on the presentation of the time stamp on the CCTV footage of Meredith crossing the street and adjusted for the slow CCTV clock determined by the captured arrival of the police..
There should exist a full frame from that CCTV footage that shows the CCTV clock time with the figure crossing the street. The police had to collect this in order to get the images we've seen. Is there some reason the prosecution felt it was necessary to loose this evidence before they made their presentation in court?
It depends. Is actually killing someone (Knox) worse than telling others to do so (Manson)?
It's an interesting question.