• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moonbat alert: Chomksy condemns Bin Laden kill.

I do not have any Islamic heroes. Why do you lie?

So the people who murdered the abortion doctors were not evil? What culture were they part of?

They are evil . And if they get caught, they will be tried for murder. Your point?
 
Then do it.

My company is a global oil service company. They are US based. I could be offered a job in Houston as a team leader. I could be offered a job in Pakistan as a country manager.

I am not keen on Houston although I love the USA. So, in the interest of my career propects I would take the job in Pakistan.
 
My company is a global oil service company. They are US based. I could be offered a job in Houston as a team leader. I could be offered a job in Pakistan as a country manager.

I am not keen on Houston although I love the USA. So, in the interest of my career propects I would take the job in Pakistan.

So you'll be in Pakistan next we hear from you?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom