• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 2 - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any basis at all to think that the text on pages 95 to 99 inclusive of the Massei report is not the best possible version of her testimony for the prosecution?

The text on pages 95-99 of the Massei Report is not what she said verbatim. Why are you so afraid to have the actual witnesses testimonies made available to the public?
 
Last edited:
I believe there is certainly enough evidence that we can find to come to a reasonable conclusion of innocence or guilt.

At least 89 witnesses testified, and you have only read the testimony of one of them, so what are you basing your "reasonable conclusion" on?
 
The claim that there is secret evidence kept from the public that proves guilt is borderline conspiracy theory.

Please point to the claim of "secret evidence"...oh that's right, you can't because you made it up, no one has claimed "secret evidence".

There is nothing kept from you. The trial transcript is available, you choose not to pay for it, not to get it translated. You continue to believe what is filtered and feed to you via the Internet.
 
Or is the sum total of your inane argument that we cannot know absolutely for certain that there isn't miraculous, game-changing evidence hidden in her testimony, and hence we aren't allowed to say that any court's decision ever in the history of humanity was wrong, no matter how absurd it is, unless we've read all the transcripts ourselves?

Your inane argument is that you actually believe you know what she said in court.

You don't speak Italian, you weren't in the court when she testified, you have no transcript of what she did said but you expect folks to believe you over the court. Sorry, it's not working.
 
Assuming your list is from a reliable source, I concede your point that only a tiny percentage of those witnesses' testimonies has been translated into publicly accessible English versions.

I added the names of the men that lived in the downstairs apartment though I'm not certain they did actually testify, otherwise I think my list is accurate. I think I left out a few additional people.
 
At least 89 witnesses testified, and you have only read the testimony of one of them, so what are you basing your "reasonable conclusion" on?

I am basing my conclusion on more than you have read and researched on this case as is evident that you keep making claims that are contradicted in the documents that are available that I have read. I am in the process of trying to obtain a few documents even now. The transcripts are beyond my reach and my understanding is that they are not yet considered "public domain".
 
....The trial transcript is available, you choose not to pay for it, not to get it translated. You continue to believe what is filtered and feed to you via the Internet.

So do you, apparently. Unfortunately, you have chosen to contest or ignore everything presented to you here that does not support your personal story of the crime and your belief in the guilt of Amanda and Raffaele.
 
The text on pages 95-99 of the Massei Report is not what she said verbatim. Why are you so afraid to have the actual witnesses testimonies made available to the public?

Why do you keep claiming this? I challenge you to point to a single post I or anyone else has made here that says they are afraid of anything in the trial transcript. In fact I challenge you to find anything that even with the most creative twisting resembles such a statement.

I'm sure we'd all welcome every single page of the transcript being uploaded to the net tomorrow and magically translated into English the next day.

If anything I think such an event would blow your case utterly out of the water. Why do I think that? That is because I think with access to the actual statements of Ronchi and Cingolani, and access to evidence as to when Massei watched the autopsy video, that it's highly likely we could prove that Massei knowingly misrepresented their evidence in order to make the 23:30 time of death seem plausible, and knowingly ignored Dr Lalli's testimony.

So as a matter of fact I'd love to have those transcripts. Love it.

Your inane argument is that you actually believe you know what she said in court.

We do know what she said, or at least we know that part of what she said that Massei relied on in reaching a verdict. What specific things in her specific words do you think we need to know about?

Let me guess: You no more have a coherent theory about what might be hiding in the transcripts than you have a coherent case for Amanda and Raffaele's guilt, or a coherent theory of the crime.

You don't speak Italian, you weren't in the court when she testified, you have no transcript of what she did said but you expect folks to believe you over the court. Sorry, it's not working.

Alt+F4, if my personal definition of "working" was making you admit that your theory was evil nonsense I would give up now, because based on the evidence so far I see no reason whatsoever to believe that any amount of logical argument or references to the peer-reviewed scientific literature could ever make you shift from your private theory about what happened.

However I do feel obliged to point out that you don't speak Italian either, you weren't in the court when anyone testified either, you have no transcript of the bulk of court proceedings either but you still expect folks to believe your pet theory over that of the court. Isn't that enormously hypocritical?

Like me or not, at least I'm consistent. I think that armed with reason, science and the Motivations one can have an informed opinion about the case. You argue out of one side of your mouth that even with science, reason and the Motivations one cannot have an opinion, then out of the other side of your mouth you claim to believe your own pet theory which not only contradicts that of the court but has no reason, logic or science to back it up.

Please, pick one and stick with it. Either go full relativist and argue nobody can ever know anything, or stick with your pet theory and admit that maybe someone could in theory have an informed opinion on the matter.
 
It's being claimed that in the witness testimony we have not read is the smoking gun proof that AK and RS are guilty.

But for some reason this smoking gun wasn't mentioned in the 400 page judges report? :rolleyes:
 
It's being claimed that in the witness testimony we have not read is the smoking gun proof that AK and RS are guilty.

But for some reason this smoking gun wasn't mentioned in the 400 page judges report? :rolleyes:

Exactly.
 
It's being claimed that in the witness testimony we have not read is the smoking gun proof that AK and RS are guilty.

Where is this being claimed? Please give the post number...oh, that's right you can't because you're just making it up.
 
However I do feel obliged to point out that you don't speak Italian either, you weren't in the court when anyone testified either, you have no transcript of the bulk of court proceedings either but you still expect folks to believe your pet theory over that of the court. Isn't that enormously hypocritical?

I don't expcet folks to believe my theory at all, they are free to believe whatever they choose. I may very well change my beliefs depending on what comes out in the appeal. You however, will never change your belief that they are innocent despite the fact you weren't in court, didn't read the transcript and don't speak Italian.
 
The transcripts are beyond my reach and my understanding is that they are not yet considered "public domain".

Could you clarify? Have you tried to obtain the transcript and was told that it is not available to the public? Thanks in advance.
 
I don't expcet folks to believe my theory at all, they are free to believe whatever they choose. I may very well change my beliefs depending on what comes out in the appeal. You however, will never change your belief that they are innocent despite the fact you weren't in court, didn't read the transcript and don't speak Italian.

How is it that you have telepathic and clairvoyant certainty about what Kevin Lowe will do in the future?

I only ask because there are a number of bets I would like to place on sporting events in the near future and I think you and I could work to our mutual advantage.
 
How is it that you have telepathic and clairvoyant certainty about what Kevin Lowe will do in the future?

I only ask because there are a number of bets I would like to place on sporting events in the near future and I think you and I could work to our mutual advantage.
It’s not a question of clairvoyance or being telepathic, read Kevin posts make you own mind up.
 
It’s not a question of clairvoyance or being telepathic, read Kevin posts make you own mind up.

I believe I was addressing ALT + F4 rather than yourself about a specific post ALT + F4 made where he or she claimed to be able to predict with absolute certainty what another poster would do in the future.

I will thank you not to address me again when my post is clearly directed to another poster.
 
Some off-topic posts moved to AAH.

Other forums are not the topic of this thread. Thanks.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Gaspode
 
I believe I was addressing ALT + F4 rather than yourself about a specific post ALT + F4 made where he or she claimed to be able to predict with absolute certainty what another poster would do in the future.

I will thank you not to address me again when my post is clearly directed to another poster.
And was that post originally directed to you or another poster, no response required.
 
Last edited:
How is it that you have telepathic and clairvoyant certainty about what Kevin Lowe will do in the future?

I only ask because there are a number of bets I would like to place on sporting events in the near future and I think you and I could work to our mutual advantage.

I don't like your nick name. You I don't deal with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom