King of the Americas
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2001
- Messages
- 6,513
Oh, King, we have top people working on it. TOP people.
I am sure...
Oh, King, we have top people working on it. TOP people.
I cannot wait to hear what Pat Robertson has to say.
Video of that whirlpool.
I wish I knew what they were saying.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/03/11/vo.whirlpool.earthquake.nhk?hpt=C2
Not here. Beaches, piers and harbors are closed, but the homes in the area are not being evacuated. Nor has the tsunami warning siren been sounded.
It looks like any tsunami wave has lost most of it's size and force.I'd like to personally urge anyone 'near' coastal or low lying areas to get to higher ground...
Video of that whirlpool.
I wish I knew what they were saying.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/03/11/vo.whirlpool.earthquake.nhk?hpt=C2
What is going on with our pacific coast???
Have we ordered coastal evacuations?
This is probably not the best time to ask you to join me in A Moment Seaward then, KotA?I'd like to personally urge anyone 'near' coastal or low lying areas to get to higher ground...
I don't need a personal report of water hitting your keyboard.

Kitakaze ? Haven't seen him here in a while.
It looks like any tsunami wave has lost most of it's size and force.
Luckily so far, all the places reporting seeing effects are reporting only small and non destructive surges.
Looking good here in Hawaii!
Hope you guys in California and Oregon do ok
Well California anyhow
I think Im gonna go to sleep
I think the coolest thing was the AWESOME lightshow of all the boats, big and small out way out in the water
I hope everyone is Ok.
I have to say that watching footage of the Tsunami is really freaky. I had always pictured a Tsunami like this giant tall wave that crashes down in one fell swoop. The way it seems to creep through the land shoving everything into a huge muddy pile of debris is sickening. It almost seems survivable until you realize the weight of everything and how easily it is being moved forward.
I'm not asking you to. Just look at the data and be assured by that.I am not at all eased by your assurances...
Kitakaze is living in Victoria, Canada.
Okay, he's moved, then. His profile used to say "behind the docks in Tokyo" or something like that.
kitakaze said:Location: Behind the decks in Tokyo, Japan/Victoria, Canada
I hope everyone is Ok.
I have to say that watching footage of the Tsunami is really freaky. I had always pictured a Tsunami like this giant tall wave that crashes down in one fell swoop. The way it seems to creep through the land shoving everything into a huge muddy pile of debris is sickening. It almost seems survivable until you realize the weight of everything and how easily it is being moved forward.
