• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

South Tower 81st floor filled with thermite?

Maybe molten lead would look like that, I don't know...
That's the source of all your stupidity.

...but I think...
Actually, no you don't think. You are just trolling. Trolling for effect, or racking up your post-count for all I know.

Have you anything to say that would change our opinion that is all you are?
 
Last edited:
I haven't examined in detail what he said in the video, but it sounded suspicious as hell to me.
While you decide if you are going to prove you are not a troll, here's your error.

You seem to do a LOT of not reading, not looking and not thinking just prior to making up and posting a whole lot of rancid faeces. Seems to be your only modus.
 
That's the source of all your stupidity.

Actually, no you don't think. You are just trolling. Trolling for effect, or racking up your post-count for all I know.

Have you anything to say that would change our opinion that is all you are?

I think of trolling as misleading on purpose. I try to bring clarity.
 
And you don't think examining what he said in detail would be a good idea before you spread lies about him?

What I wrote was what I heard him say in the video. I just haven't studied what else he said in detail.
 
What I wrote was what I heard him say in the video. I just haven't studied what else he said in detail.
Which is why it's despicable to tell lies about his character. A person with a sense of decency would not be so sloppy in their work before commenting on a person the way you did.
 
Thanks!! I appreciate that! If I am going to do it, I will let you know first!

:D

Oh please, Tri, please, don't ever let yourself get banned. Having a firefighter who was actually there that day participate here is of inestimable value, and losing that would not be worth the reward of telling one moron off, no matter how epic the post would be.

A single idiot is never worth it. It's a cheap way to go down.

Just do what you just did and what I do myself: Take a trip away, and go fishing (I end up going fishing a lot when the weather is warn just so I'm away from the internet in general, nevermind internet idiocy in particular). But don't let the bastards wear you down.
 
Why would the Govt cover up for the perps if they knew nothing about it?

Wouldn't they try to investigate and fins out who did it rather than randonly invent a huge cover up when they weren't involved?
 
Why would the Govt cover up for the perps if they knew nothing about it?

Wouldn't they try to investigate and fins out who did it rather than randonly invent a huge cover up when they weren't involved?

The puppet master perpetrators knew what they were doing. An important part of the staged attack was to fool even the U.S. government in the beginning, and have everybody believe it was real planes by hijacking the live video feeds to the large television networks.

When everybody had been made to believe it was real planes, the U.S. government couldn't then tell the public about it without risking social collapse. So they HAD to lie and keep lying, resulting in a monstrously huge cover-up. Still today they have to lie. The Obama administration could not admit the cover-up without serious legal and social consequences.
 
By finding out who did it and how they would risk 'social collapse'?

What does 'social collapse' entail?
 
By finding out who did it and how they would risk 'social collapse'?

What does 'social collapse' entail?

If it was a staged attack involving no planes, then the U.S. government must have learned about that very early on, such as just some hour after the second impact, but already then it was too late to tell the public.

Politicians are very dependent on mainstream media. And the Bush administration couldn't just say that what people had seen on television was faked planes. Because that would be to admit that the U.S. government and the whole of the United States of America had been OWNED by some shadow puppet masters.

Then why the staged attack? And who were the puppet masters? Who benefited? One guess is that the perpetrators were some powerful group of people that wanted to compromise the U.S. power in the world.
 
Last edited:
If there is a cover-up going on, then we have somewhat of a Catch 22 situation. The world would become more civilized if the cover-up was revealed to the public and at the same time the cover-up cannot be revealed because the public is not civilized enough.

It's not a complete Catch 22 situation since as time goes by the world will become more and more civilized anyway.
 
If there is a cover-up going on, then we have somewhat of a Catch 22 situation. The world would become more civilized if the cover-up was revealed to the public and at the same time the cover-up cannot be revealed because the public is not civilized enough.

It's not a complete Catch 22 situation since as time goes by the world will become more and more civilized anyway.

Ok, I think its obvious you are a troll and any further posting is just feeding delusions.

picard_facepalm.jpg
 
If there is a cover-up going on, then we have somewhat of a Catch 22 situation. The world would become more civilized if the cover-up was revealed to the public and at the same time the cover-up cannot be revealed because the public is not civilized enough.

It's not a complete Catch 22 situation since as time goes by the world will become more and more civilized anyway.

Civilized people don't lie and play games over tragedy, insulting the victims like you do...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom