Hi all,
Regarding Curatolo:
The next day, he arrived at his faithful piazza around 12:00pm and eventually around 1:30 or so saw the carabinieri pass, and the police, etc etc. and stated that he watched them at the scene including the CSI people dressed in the full-white suits.
When I 1st found this out and wrote of it,
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=5986509#post5986509
I wondered how come Antonio did not get up off his park bench and head over to talk with the police. Since it had only happened last night, he could have told the police then that the dico buses were running last night and they maybe could have checked out this fact...
Strangely, 2 members of the pro-guilt community, Fulcanelli and Stilicho, did not agree with my thoughts on this, as you can see if you read past my link I posted.
I wonder something else though: With all of the police activity, surely 1 of them must have seen the local park bench bum hangin' out at his usual spot. Surely 1 of them deduced that it might be a good idea to ask him if he had seen or heard anything the night before when Meredith Kercher lost her life, don't you think?
Logical, organized and thorough are NOT three adjectives that come to mind when I think of the Perugia Police.