LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 21,455
Thanks. Google is getting worse by the day and the rest are poor as well, imo. I am really peeved they removed the date range to narrow your search with and the archive seems to have gone AWOL as well. The problem is the subject of the picture. How many people are going to take a picture of a plain white bus and label it Perugia disco bus then post it saying you got to see this cool bus we rode to the club in? LOL.
There are probably pictures somewhere relating to Perugian night life, dancing, clubs and disco's, etc that have a disco bus in the picture, will take more patience than I have tonight however.
Well, there might be, but don't hold your breath! I think it's more likely that the most that the clubs' websites will do is advertise that such aservice exists (although when I looked at the relevant clubs' sites a while back, I don't recall seeing even that). One thing I can be totally sure of, though, is that the buses used by the discos can in no way be confused with the municipal buses - which are yellow and blue, and which carry abundant logos and advertising.