Alessandra Formica
Greetings
all,
Earlier today,
Justinian2 mentioned the PMF Timeline, which made mention of Alessandra Formica.
I've had a problem trying to fit in Alessandra Formica's testimony into my earlier theories, this is because she stated in court that the person she saw at about 10:30pm the night of the murder
was not Rudy Guede. Keep in mind that Alessandra Formica came forward on her own free will shortly after the murder, not a year later at the behest of a local newspaper journalist. So I believe she is honest in her testimony and her intent was good.
Since we know that Meredith's cell phones were already gone from her residence shortly after 10:00pm, I assume, as I bet you do too, that Rudy Guede had left the apartment before 10:30pm.
But Alessandra Formica
saw someone that night who did not want to be seen as he rushed by her and her friend.
Who was not Rudy Guede. Is this related to the murder of Meredith Kercher? I tend to think so.
I believe that Rudy Guede left the apartment very quickly after Meredith was brutally stabbed to her death. I do not think he locked Meredith's bedroom door at the time. Since the front door was left unlocked, -(when found by Amanda Knox the following morning), I believe that others, such as the person Alessandra Formica saw that night, might have also entered the apartment. There are
unattributed fingerprints that were found. If anyone did enter, do you think that they would have stayed inside the apartment long? Especially if they looked inside Meredith's bedroom?
Heck no, and I bet that upon leaving, they probably would not have wanted to be seen, much like the person who rushed by Alessandra Formica that night around 10:30pm...
If this scenerio is possible, well it might also explain, as Frank Sfarzo wrote out here, in "The Secrect of the Door"
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2011/01/angels-and-demons-around-amanda-knox.html
that Nara was correct. She
did hear a loud scream. But if so, I think it was not when Meredith was stabbed to her death, but later on, around 11:30pm,
after the tow truck and the broken down car had left, when someone else went into that
apartment with the front door left wide open late at night.
Does anyone have any information what Rudy Guede was supposed to have done after he left the
Domus nightclub?
Did he say goodbye to his bro's and then head home and go to sleep, or did he wander about the deserted town at 3:00am trippin' out, seeing
red? Maybe, just maybe, curiousity got the best of Rudy Guede* and he did come back later on to Meredith Kercher's apartment after the
Domus nightclub had closed down for the night, broke the window with that heavy rock, entered, and did his thing. Afterwards, he covered Meredith with the duvet, locked her door, couldn't lock the front door for some reason and then went downstairs and crashed in the Stefano's bedroom, getting cat's blood on the lightswitches...
As you can see, I still wonder of many things in this brutal murder we discuss...
Have a nice weekend everyone, RWVBWL
*IIRC, news of Meredith's death spread around town like a wildfire, so to say.
But it did not do so while Rudy Guede was dancing at the
Domus nightclub. This is why I believe he might have came back to the scene of the crime after the club had closed. Especially if intoxicated, when guys' usually have
liquid courage or
beer goggles on. It was just
too quiet.
I believe this is why no one heard a rock breaking a window at about 9:00pm or a bit later that night, when many people were awake and still out and about, as per the couple whose car broke down testified. Because it didn't happen then.
I think that Rudy Guede came back in the early morning hours after leaving the nightclub, when no one was around, such as Alessandra Formica, and he had all the time he wanted, and he wasn't worried about making too much noise by throwing a heavy rock, 1 that seemingly weighed more than a gallon of milk, thru a glass window...