ROFL. What on earth do you think has been *debunked* ?Well...I would say at this point that femr2 and MT have pretty much been thoroughly debunked on the Bazant business.
ROFL. Not at all. If that's all you have as *mud*, ROFL.Similar to the conservation of momentum fiasco that femr2 had a while back...
You don't know my position, clearly. ROFL.At this point this is what I am concluding about femr2's and MT's position(s)....feel free to add to this or correct me if I am wrong (only competent people need reply to this):
Nonsense statement. ROFL.1. Their position does not account for the limitations Bazant was intending for his model.
Nonsense. You clearly have no idea of my intent.2. They focus on minor issues while ignoring the overall engineering picture of not just the model, but the actual collapse itself.
You have no idea of my position.3. Their position rests on dubious conclusions from videos and photographs and fails to consider any contrary evidence and does not include any mathematical calculations at all.
You don't have a clue. You simply submit posts attacking individuals, and have nothing at all to say about the topic in hand. You're a whiner. By all means have your say about the limits of the applicability of the Bazant et al model(s) to the real world.If someone has additions/corrections to my conclusions about the position that the truthers are taking in this thread please feel free to post them.
ROFL. What arguments would they be ?At this point I'm putting their arguments into the "debunked" category along with every other truther argument I have seen to date.

