• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

It's Official: Ted Haggard is teh gay.

Juniversal

CIA + FBI + NWO Employee
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,145
Ted Haggard Acknowledges He's Bisexual

In a new GQ profile, the Rev. Ted Haggard opens up about his sexual orientation, which has been the source of many rumors and revelations over the years. "Here's where I really am on this issue," he says. "I think that probably, if I were 21 in this society, I would identify myself as a bisexual."

Haggard went on to explain that at his age (54), "I can have enforced boundaries in my life. ... I can be who I am and exclusively have sex with my wife and be perfectly satisfied."


http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/26/ted-haggard-admits-hes-bisexual-his-history-of-sexual-orientat/

Shocking!! :covereyes
 
It's actually one of the few things he's ever said that was honest and made sense.

I'm...stunned. Glad, but stunned. :)
 
Yes, that's what I thought too when I read the OP.

Sounds like he's been having some effective therapy.
 
So God was aiming for Ted and hit some birds instead. Weird.
 
Oh joy, in addition to Randy from trailer park boys, and a villain from metal gear solid my team has Ted Haggard, sweet.

Btw, he is saying he would be bi, the thread title is somewhat misleading. As someone who is i can tell you there is a fairly large difference.


That's true. Both my husband and my last girlfriend will vouch that I'm not gay.
:cool:
 
Oh joy, in addition to Randy from trailer park boys, and a villain from metal gear solid my team has Ted Haggard, sweet.

Btw, he is saying he would be bi, the thread title is somewhat misleading. As someone who is i can tell you there is a fairly large difference.
Well the title was my attempt at being witty. Hence teh gay. ;) The point is a Religious leader who virulently campaigned against homosexuality on Religious grounds is sexually attracted to men lol.


That's true. Both my husband and my last girlfriend will vouch that I'm not gay.
:cool:
That's hawt. :p
 
Your thread's title is wrong.

"I think that probably, if I were 21 in this society, I would identify myself as a bisexual."

That means he is as close to saying he is gay as he is to saying he is straight.

So as to double his chances, more or less.
 
Do you think that is the reason for somebody being bisexual? If he wasn't attracted to people of multiple sexes in the first place, he would not want to "double his chances" that way.

Also, what happens to the chances of rejection?
 
Good old Ted. He'll soon be back on the ****.

Edited, breach of rule 9.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Locknar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread's title is wrong.

"I think that probably, if I were 21 in this society, I would identify myself as a bisexual."

That means he is as close to saying he is gay as he is to saying he is straight.
To that point, generally the definitions of gay and homosexuality tend to define it as sexual attraction to the same sex and not an absolute position of "only having sexual attraction to the same sex". So does someone who considers themselves bisexual fall under the gay/homosexual categorical umbrella? I'd say yes.
 
Last edited:
To that point, generally the definitions of gay and homosexuality tend to define it as sexual attraction to the same sex and not an absolute position of "only having sexual attraction to the same sex". So does someone who considers themselves bisexual fall under the gay/homosexual categorical umbrella? I'd say yes.
That seems to be falling out of favour and "LGBT" or "Queer" are becoming the more popular blanket terms (not to suggest that the T is a matter of sexual orientation), with "gay" being an identity for people who are exclusively homosexual (usually male).

It can be seen as a "one drop" rule to apply the umbrella term, because it can be mistaken for the specific term. :)

What's that word for when the name of one part of something is used to describe the whole? I remember learning it but it's bugging me...
 
Last edited:
That seems to be falling out of favour and "LGBT" or "Queer" are becoming the more popular blanket terms (not to suggest that the T is a matter of sexual orientation), with "gay" being an identity for people who are exclusively homosexual (usually male).

It can be seen as a "one drop" rule to apply the umbrella term, because it can be mistaken for the specific term. :)

What's that word for when the name of one part of something is used to describe the whole? I remember learning it but it's bugging me...
I know where you're coming from and I wont disagree but if Ted Haggard is found to have had sex with a man it will be aptly called "gay sex". ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom