Katody Matrass
Master Poster
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2010
- Messages
- 2,119
Yes, that's my opinion too. I'm glad we agree that the evidence in the case is not real but a result of incompetenceBecause she made an error, it does happen.
Yes, that's my opinion too. I'm glad we agree that the evidence in the case is not real but a result of incompetenceBecause she made an error, it does happen.
Don't worry about it Justianian, since he is a semi-literate moron in his own language I don't think he'll be able to read this forum.
Thanks for the great experiment, katy_did![]()
It looks like the hooks are much weaker points then the seams of the clasp. Though in your photo there's a hint of a seam failure in one spot, too.
What made me agree with Hendry was that the clasp itself doesn't look cut. There's also something looking like a seam (hem?) on the bra strap where the bra clasp was. But the bra pic in the pdf is still of too low resolution to see any obvious signs of cutting. It's a pity we don't have close-ups as good as those of the clasp.
From what I know so far I must agree with you, though I think some possibility exist that the bra ripped in such unlikely manner. After all it was pulled hard, that's undisputed.
The whole point was Hendry's credibility - it still looks strong to me, his reconstructions are very good. If he had better resolution photo of the bra he may still be right about it, too.


Yes, that's my opinion too. I'm glad we agree that the evidence in the case is not real but a result of incompetence![]()
Because she made an error, it does happen. But that's boring compared to making up a wild conspiracy theory involving planted evidence, Hitler-like prosecutors, depraved police officers all with a single mission: to keep Saint Amanda, the patron saint of Seattle, in prison forever....
....just cause she's beautiful!
There seems to be a misunderstanding among many people that if these two pieces of DNA evidence are thrown out (I think the knife will be tossed, the bra clasp will remain) Saint Amanda and her creepy ****buddy will be freed. I doubt it. There is still a huge amount of circumstantial evidence against them. The majority of people convicted of serious crimes don't have any DNA evidence involved. I wonder, of the hundred or so persons who have been exonerated through improved DNA techniques, what was the evidence against them? I would think nothing other than the DNA and testimony of the victim and not piles of circumstantial evidence.
Guede is the Perugian Craigslist killer.
Are you stating this from any particular position of authority or are you just expressing your opinion like the rest of us?
Actually Raffaele seems to have learned to write quite well in English.
I must have missed that, RG killed himself in prison and wrote his fiance's pet name in blood in his cell? He came from a wealthy home and was in medical school at the time of his arrest?
In the Lifetime version they will probably have RG writing Amanda's name in blood in his cell before he kills himself while admitting to a homosexual affair with RS. Sigourney Weaver will play Edda Mellas.
Because she made an error, it does happen. But that's boring compared to making up a wild conspiracy theory involving planted evidence, Hitler-like prosecutors, depraved police officers all with a single mission: to keep Saint Amanda, the patron saint of Seattle, in prison forever....
....just cause she's beautiful!


There seems to be a misunderstanding among many people that if these two pieces of DNA evidence are thrown out (I think the knife will be tossed, the bra clasp will remain) Saint Amanda and her creepy ****buddy will be freed. I doubt it. There is still a huge amount of circumstantial evidence against them. The majority of people convicted of serious crimes don't have any DNA evidence involved. I wonder, of the hundred or so persons who have been exonerated through improved DNA techniques, what was the evidence against them? I would think nothing other than the DNA and testimony of the victim and not piles of circumstantial evidence.
The Italians have no shortage of beautiful women to throw in jail if that is what they want. Is there a resemblance between these two?
I checked a couple of my wife's recipe books and I could not find publicity listed as a main dish or entree anywhere.Although we have no evidence of it, I agree with another poster who said he might be doing all this pro bono. The amount of publicity generated will be worth more than hundreds or thousands of billable hours.
I checked a couple of my wife's recipe books and I could not find publicity listed as a main dish or entree anywhere.![]()
Umm, OK. I think you'll find all these photos of the purpoted murder weapon were taken by the Polizia Scientifica. Who else did you think took them? Or are you accusing them of substituting a different knife for reasons unknown?
I suppose I could ask Frank to confirm that all 4 photos came from the police but that would seem somewhat idiotic since that's clearly where he got them.
I don't know what you are trying to argue when you say 'I can't swear it's the same knife in all the pictures'.
If you had the choice of going down a dark alley with Guede lurking in the distance or one with Raffaele and Amanda lurking in the distance, which dark alley would you take?
Thanks for the great experiment, katy_did![]()
It looks like the hooks are much weaker points then the seams of the clasp. Though in your photo there's a hint of a seam failure in one spot, too.
What made me agree with Hendry was that the clasp itself doesn't look cut. There's also something looking like a seam (hem?) on the bra strap where the bra clasp was. But the bra pic in the pdf is still of too low resolution to see any obvious signs of cutting. It's a pity we don't have close-ups as good as those of the clasp.
From what I know so far I must agree with you, though I think some possibility exist that the bra ripped in such unlikely manner. After all it was pulled hard, that's undisputed.
The whole point was Hendry's credibility - it still looks strong to me, his reconstructions are very good. If he had better resolution photo of the bra he may still be right about it, too.
My only point here is about the unreliability of using images found on the Internet to draw firm conclusions about the evidence.