And the "TA" labeling? Do you still claim you got those right?The thing is that nothing I said in my presentation had to do with parallax or foreshortening. I never said that the bridge must always appear on the left of the cab, or that pole B appears too close to the cab.
Nope. Twinstead is right. You are wrong.
It doesn't change my argument at all even if I have TA2 mislabeled as TA3.
Foreshortening doesn't change the location of the pole. It will just change how distance is perceived. Parallax won't change the bridges actual relation to the cab.
Just explain to me why pole B is in the wrong place in Photo #2. It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems the photographer is shooting out over the car towards the impact area. The bridge and pole B should be to the left of the car in that photo. I just don't find foreshortening to be a credible explanation.
he did say that. He said he thought the commission was set up to fail
just explain to me why pole b is in the wrong place in photo #2. It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems the photographer is shooting out over the car towards the impact area. The bridge and pole b should be to the left of the car in that photo. I just don't find foreshortening to be a credible explanation.
Maybe this will help, it really is very simple, but perhaps needs another way of looking at it.
I'm moving the camera and ONLY the camera. It's a longish lens, so the parallax effect is exaggerated, as in the photos.
Watch what happens to pole B.
It's just the camera moving, nothing else.
Pride.
there's your problem
Because of the terrible accident involving that scuba diver who was sucked into the intake of one of these water-bombers (or was it a helicopter bucket?) a new sport called 'FireDiving' has emerged.
It is an NWO/Illuminati-sanctioned event, apparently also popular at Bilderberger meetings.
http://www.firediving.com/firewhat.html
.
Then you really need to go see "Barney's Version"![]()
the fire diving site is utter bull shiate.
WTF!
.
Bust them dumb sumbitches with interference with fire apparatus and workers!
Stupid doesn't even come close to describing their idiocy.
The thing is that nothing I said in my presentation had to do with parallax or foreshortening. I never said that the bridge must always appear on the left of the cab, or that pole B appears too close to the cab.
8 pages ago, I drew this sight line for image DSC_0412.
I placed the camera by looking at images taken a minute before and after (DSC_0409-0414) and figuring out, using GE pre-2001, that Ingersoll was walking over the parking lots across the street from (south of) the Navy Annex.
Looking at all images in http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic7.htm with an eye to the time stamps, we know the photrapher was walking away from the Navy Annex and uphill over the parking lots south of Columbia Pike.
These parking lots have black lampposts, with T-shaped tops, of which we see a number in DSC_0412.
My best quick estimate for the line of sight is this:
The black lines are roughly the edges of the photo
The red line goes throu the overhead sign support
The yellow star is the resulting location of the cab on the lane divider
You haven't really replied to this analysis.
- Do you agree with the approximate camera position?
- Do you agree that this line of sight is closer to parallel than to perpendicular to the highway that the the cab is on?
- Do you agree that the camera sees the cab more to the left of the overhead sign support?
- Do you agree that the cab sits on the divider between the two westernmost lanes?
- Do you agree that the line of sight and the lane divider intersect approximately where I placed that yellow marker?
oh and another thing, They have to have screens on them now to prevent debris and aquatic life from being ingested, probably due to tree hugger environmentalist protests,
And yes. "Parallax will change the apparent position of the bridge.
I never said it is not possilbe to draw a sight line such that pole B would appear between the TA and the cab.You are the only person who thinks pole B is in the wrong place. You're asking us to explain your mistaken beliefs. Draw a sightline for the photo and if you're lucky someone might explain to you why it's wrong.
That's why the relationship is not changed in the pictures.Parallax will not change the actual relationship of the bridge to the cab though.
That's why the relationship is not changed in the pictures.
Could you draw the line of sight for me so I can understand why you think this would be the case?Sure it is. In photo #2 the camera is shooting out across the car towards the impact area...that mean all the bridge should be behin the car in that direction, and yet where pole B is in that photo the bridge would be somewhere totally different.
I never said it is not possilbe to draw a sight line such that pole B would appear between the TA and the cab.