• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Discussion of the moon landing "hoax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good punch for an older, smaller guy.

If I hadn't already been charged with A&B on a police officer, I would have thrown a punch too. Trouble is, the law doesn't like it when you do something wrong twice.

The guy called Buzz a liar and a coward! No need for that.

Age and stature aside, I’m not very tolerant of people calling me a liar and a coward. I would have decked the bastard also.
 
Originally Posted by Justinian2
I was responsible writing some of the test code for flight critical computers used in all commercial airlines. Don't forget to bring tranquilizers for your next flight. Relax a little though, because there is always a backup computer that will automatically switch on - they are redundant.

Did you write the code for the backup computer also? If so, I'll stick with using my trusty E6B.:D
 
I'm waiting for that lonnnnnngggg list of people in NASA telling us it was just a joke.

Paul

:) :) :)
 
I'm waiting for that lonnnnnngggg list of people in NASA telling us it was just a joke.

Paul

:) :) :)

I'm waiting for the proof that the Russians were in on it,and for a yes/no answer to the Buzz Aldrin question. Did Buzz Aldrin walk on the Moon,Justinian? Is he a liar?
 
Did you write the code for the backup computer also? If so, I'll stick with using my trusty E6B.

I hope not, they are supposed to be developed by seperate teams using seperate code.
 
He's not a liar if government insisted that he not reveal that the moon landing was going to either fail or need an infusion of billions of dollars. But this is all speculation.

If space flight goes commercial, we could get back up to the moon very cheaply and cover our tracks. The space shuttle could have delivered three LM's to the moon in one shot! OK, off into science fiction on that one.

Not a lie probably an internalized false memory.:p
 
If the Russians had got even the faintest smell of a hoax they would have shouted it from the rooftops. Are you suggesting that the Russian government was and still is a part of your supposed conspiracy?

We sold them cheap wheat. Yes that is used as a reason on other sites.
 
I thank Justinian2 for keeping my family safe...

BTW, I can see Justinian2 already gearing up to talk himself into when we finally get back to the moon and they find the Apollo hardware there. I'm sure his argument will be, "well, they've had 50 years to plant that evidence to cover their tracks"

Pre-rationalization ROCKS!

They'd have to go there to plant the evidence..
 
This confirms my long-held belief that moon hoax believers are the most obstinate of all the woo-woos.


They'll believe anything but the truth.
 
Actually with the increased computing power we have now I'm surprised we can't go to the moon when we want.

I think it was Jay Windley who said something like, "How much thrust does your Pentium 4 generate"?
 
Again, logical fallicies including ad hominen attacks, straw man arguments, and spamming do NOT change my mind and they shouldn't be expected to.
That's somewhat rich.

"Again," why do you cling to this astoundingly foolhardy claim? You're not going to find a smoking gun that blows the conspiracy wide open. There is no smoke. There isn't even a gun.
 
An Order of Magnitude is a factor of ten.

Ten is 10 to the one
A hundred is 10 to the two.
A thousand is 10 to the third.

Ten is in the first order of magnitued, a hundred is in the second order of magnitude
Uh huh. And you said 1, where the actual number was more in the high tens. Placing it being off between 1 and 2 magnitudes.

This is the twilight zone. :eye-poppi I'm exiting the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom