Michael Mozina
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 9,361
You know what might be a good contribution to this discussion? If somebody combed through all the threads in which TT makes his always substantial posts and then combines them into one reference thread. Maybe I'll get off my ass and do that one of these days.
That way, you could try actually reading them instead of shamelessly pretending that he hasn't fully explained himself.
FYI T (not TT) to my knowledge is the *ONLY* one to have read the appropriate materials. I feel bad that he and I haven't taken the conversation to a higher level quite frankly. There's been enough "consensus" between the two of us to do that. Unfortunately the "haters" are still stuck in denial and it's hard to move forward with the lies still being spewed by a few.
A) Discharges happen in plasma
B) Dungey and many others wrote about them in reference to solar flares.
PERIOD.
False claims I've heard (and keep hearing)
Discharges cannot happen in plasma because there is no dielectric breakdown
Discharges cannot happen in plasma because plasma is a conductor