• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Gaza - A 5 Star Concentration Camp *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt Bishadi lives in Gaza, or any place occupied by the Israelis for that matter.
 
Wait..what ?

Then what on Earth does this mean, in a thread about Gaza ?

which thread?

wow, I've never been proven right soo quickly before. And I can't believe anyone intelligent actually thought he lives in Gaza.
 
Are we still being trolled by Bishadi? We know Gaza isn't a concentration camp - why are we trying to convince this troll?
 
Are we still being trolled by Bishadi? We know Gaza isn't a concentration camp - why are we trying to convince this troll?

well, strangely enough, some folks actually believed that he lived in Gaza.

:p
 
This thread, the one about Gaza being a concentration camp.

Yea, maybe I got suckered:o

Were it not for West bank atheist blogger and those kids from Gaza and their manifesto oh and a story about WB internet connections being sabotaged, I wouldn't have thought Palestinians were online at all.

Refugee maybe ?
 
Were it not for West bank atheist blogger and those kids from Gaza and their manifesto oh and a story about WB internet connections being sabotaged, I wouldn't have thought Palestinians were online at all.
AFAIK they have internet access. Hell, there was at least one web cam in Gaza operating during Operation Cast Lead, it was even linked to here somewhere.
 
Wait..what ?

Then what on Earth does this mean, in a thread about Gaza ?
I think he was referring to the "Location" listed under his avatar. I don't know what he meant by that statement, but I think that's what he meant by "I am here"
 
So you read the definition of 'concentration camp'?

_____________ A camp where large numbers of persons (gaza)—such as political prisoners, prisoners of war, refugees—are detained for the purpose of concentrating them in one place (GAZA); A camp or premises in which persons considered to be undesirable by those who control it are hidden away, mistreated, and even killed;

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concentration_camp
So Palestinians are detained in Gaza? POW's? Political prisoners?

Explain to me how scenes like this (and yes, I know there are poverty stricken areas there too), is a concentration camp:

Ramallah_Residential.JPG


As in comparable to actual concentration camps whom look like this:

camp.gif


Prisoners%20at%20work%20in%20the%20quarry%20of%20the%20Flossenburg%20concentration%20camp.jpg


067370.jpg


DACHAU_CONCENTRATION_CAMP_3.jpg


are you in gaza? i aint in gaza. i am in america and watching with open eyes.
I've been to Gaza, and no, not during a war, but before the 1st intifada, and before the 2nd, after the lull of the 1st.

When you stated:
i live here and aint surrendering!
This is where I assumed you were Gazan. Then again, clarity isn't your strongest point.

So are you, or are you not Gazan or have actually been to Gaza rather than relying on disinformation ploys? 'Open eyes' on the tv/youtube and on PressTV no doubt.

all gazan? proof, link, quotes from the 1.5 million refugees and political prisoners who are being mistreated.
How does 'religious leaders' turn into 'all Gazans'?

Try again.

are you a gazan?

how do you know such information and willing to put your credibility on it?

why? will it have your posts as examples?
Lack of clarity, yet again. You're American, or at least posing to be one, try to speak the language at least.

i dont need too, wiki did it just fine
Spamming the definition of a general definition and dimwittedly trying to apply it to Gaza still isn't doing you well.

nothing in there about lampshades, religion or even the link to hypocracy and your posts.
I'm not talking about lampshades. Refer to actual cases of concentration camps. Learn from it, and try again.

Question: is calling gaza a concentration camp mean anything regarding the term 'anti-semitic'? What i am asking is, does requiring responsibility to the people who are maintaining a concentration camp mean, that a person is anti semitic or that right and wrong supercede any belief or created ideology?
Wow, the anti-semitism card. Didn't see that one coming. :rolleyes:

The fact is, one group with arms and my countries funding is oppressing millions and the whole world is being affected by it.

deal with it!
How is the rest of the world being affected by Gaza? Is the world affected by Darfur? Sierra Leon? Congo? Eritrea? Afghanistan? Doubtful.

And yes, Israel is dealing with it. When Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al Aqsa Martyrs Bridgade, and so forth lob mortars and missiles, and tries to send in suicide bombers into Israel, the IDF deal with it quite well. Once Hamas ceases with such maleficence, then life will improve for the better for all Gazans.
 
Were it not for West bank atheist blogger and those kids from Gaza and their manifesto oh and a story about WB internet connections being sabotaged, I wouldn't have thought Palestinians were online at all.
Israel's ISPs relay via several West Bank (Palestinian telecom) servers. I speak from personal experience as I've tested it myself.
 
Bishadi? Do you like living in a Hamas-controlled theocracy?
is Obama, hamas controlled?

Do you think having an internationally recognized terrorist group as your government is a good thing?
Many places on the planet actually believe 'we the people' are terrorist; aint it weird.

I know Rahm Emmanuel was in the white, hanging out with Obama, and his daddy was a registered terrorist with Irgun (zionist terrorist that bombed british interest for telling the zionist that palestine aint theirs, no matter what they believe god told them)


Do you think maybe, just maybe, things would be different if Hamas wasn't in control of Gaza?

Sure............... perhaps they wouldnt be using manuer in their rockets.

and maybe they would have been able to their resources to record the bigotry of the oppressors and publish to china, india, russia and ask for help from folks that are not as ignorant.

I mean, in basic english and with common sense, anyone can witness gaza is a bonafide concentration camp and bigotry is why it exists. The problem is, too many fools are bound to a side and will not grow up.
 
Wait..what ?

Then what on Earth does this mean, in a thread about Gaza ?



it means, i am a free human being capable of being honest, no matter how much bigotry is accepted all over the USA/canada........... or anywhere on this taco stand.


I am here in america, where not even bigotry can make me 'surrender'.

Ie.... Ever see Red Dawn? I would be a wolverine! And as for the divide in the Middle east, i aint siding with the oppressors!!!!!!!!!!!

The UN gave Israel a country, and jeruselem and the creation of gaza (a concentration camp) is not a part of the deal.
 
I know Rahm Emmanuel was in the white, hanging out with Obama, and his daddy was a registered terrorist with Irgun (zionist terrorist that bombed british interest for telling the zionist that palestine aint theirs, no matter what they believe god told them)

Which has nothing to do with Rahm.

Sure............... perhaps they wouldnt be using manuer in their rockets.

What?

and maybe they would have been able to their resources to record the bigotry of the oppressors and publish to china, india, russia and ask for help from folks that are not as ignorant.

Yes, Hamas does control the resources of Gaza and hordes them in a way that impoverishes their charges. Do you know how much aide Israel allows into Gaza each month?

I mean, in basic english and with common sense, anyone can witness gaza is a bonafide concentration camp and bigotry is why it exists. The problem is, too many fools are bound to a side and will not grow up.

It's a theocracy that wages a proxy war against Israel, using every resource of Gaza to do so (including its' children). The current status of Gaza only came about from Hamas coming to power. Why do you say nothing of Egypt who has similar control of Gaza's southern border? Are they fascists and bigots as well?
 
it means, i am a free human being capable of being honest, no matter how much bigotry is accepted all over the USA/canada........... or anywhere on this taco stand.

Any bigotry on Stormfront?

Ie.... Ever see Red Dawn? I would be a wolverine! And as for the divide in the Middle east, i aint siding with the oppressors!!!!!!!!!!!

If you side with Hamas or Hezbollah, you are siding with the oppressors.

The UN gave Israel a country, and jeruselem and the creation of gaza (a concentration camp) is not a part of the deal.

The U.N. did not give anyone a country.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom