Why should I worry about a brilliant response when I can't get you two to even comment on the relevant materials like Alfven's use of circuits?
You two aren't even creative IMO. You keep irrelevantly fixating on my math skills and he keeps stuffing his response with the terms "lie", "crackpot", "crank" or "dishonest". Between the two of you it's one non stop personal attack that is completely devoid of any scientific substance or scientific response. Why did Alfven describe these same solar events using "circuits" and exploding double layers?
I can't think of a reason to get very far into a scientific discussion with anyone who refuses to, or is wholly incapable of understanding the science being discussed. If and when there is evidence that such an understanding exists among the crackpots, cranks, and electric Sun proponents in general, I will gladly participate more fully in that part of the discussion.
But until that unlikely situation comes to pass, it's reasonable to continue to point out the lies, the arguments from incredulity, ignorance, and other logical fallacies, the ridiculous misunderstandings, the ludicrous unsupported claims, the amateur looks-like-a-bunny silliness, the dishonest misrepresentation of dead scientists' work, and all the other non-science the crackpots try to fraudulently pass off as real science. Since there isn't any honest, legitimately scientific support for the nutty claims, no scientific rebuttal is required.
My expertise is in graphics, solar satellite imagery for purposes of these discussions, and when those issues are misunderstood or dishonestly used to support the crackpot claims, I will certainly correct them. That's what being a skeptic is all about. It's valid, legitimate, and as scientific as necessary given the lack of science coming from the cranks. And it's exactly what puts the "E" in JREF.
But in the spirit of discussing the actual claims...
For the record, I said that a solar flare *IS* an electrical discharge.
... that one hasn't been scientifically supported, not even remotely. If there is objective quantitative evidence to suggest that claim is true, now would be a good time to start bringing it into the conversation.