Guess things aren't turning out as you had hoped. Must be the rain. Better buy an umbrella. Heard Pr. Black has a good "deal" for purchases on Malta. Maybe you could even "get off" with a Scottish government discount. But then again, there's that UK thing....HA!
~B.
Hmmmmm.... Silence speaks volumes.
Did somebody maybe get a little scolding from the mods?
Or are you off waiting at the bedside of Megrahi for his last guilty words?
Or are you off recording the next "Simpsons" like cartoon about the rehashing of the trial?
The silence is quite telling.
Speaking for myself, I have a life, just like other people. I've taken a break from Lockerbie for a couple of weeks, otherwise no Christmas cards would have been written or posted, no presents bought or wrapped or delivered, the tree wouldn't have been bought or erected or decorated, and the house decorations would have stayed in their boxes in the cupboard.
And I'm going off on holiday for a couple of weeks in January.
I saw that first message, but like others, I had (and still have) no clue what point Bunntamas was trying to make. So what to respond? Nothing, really. And she herself has deserted many discussions in mid-flow due to time constraints.
So far as I know, the main mod actions in this debate have been taken against Bunntamas. Certainly, the only thing I've heard from them about recently is my slagging off of xjx388 in the healthcare thread, and I'm not terribly repentant I have to say and I'm still having a go in that direction, both barrels. I can't see any reason why anyone would be avoiding this thread because of any moderator action.
So maybe if Bunntamas says something comprehensible, we can move on.
So far, she's failed to provide any evidence that there was any unaccompanied luggage on KM180. She has failed to show that Megrahi bought the clothes from Tony Gauci, or even that the clothes were bought on 7th December. She has failed to show that Megrahi did anything at all on 20th/21st December that might have been related to smuggling a (non-existent) unaccompanied suitcase on to KM180.
Which means that she has absolutely zero evidence to connect Megrahi to the bombing of PA103. I think if she had any, she'd have told us about it by now.
Rolfe.