Arthur Mann
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2010
- Messages
- 404
Strange...
I'm running out of polite ways to say you're full of beans, so I'll just pretend I don't see your comments from now on.
Strange...
I don't think you know what you're talking about. I sure don't know what you're talking about.
In any case, I'm not going to pursue this any further with you.
I'm talking about basic, freshman-level electromagnetism.
You can't counter my arguments, so you're walking away. Not exactly unexpected.
I'm not inclined to keep repeating the same things over and over again.
The facts aren't going to change, and your comments aren't going to ever change
so I'm going to pretend your posts don't exist. If you become persistently annoying I guess I'll have to literally use the ignore feature.
Not everyone who acknowledges the electrical nature of the universe and the dominance of electromagnetic force is prepared to suggest (or accept) that "gravity" is just an unfortunate misunderstanding.
My claim itself moots this objection, because it does not suggest electromagnetic force plus gravity, it suggests gravity is fictional and safely ignored.
This argument isn't any less circular now than when it was first proposed, and no less erroneous, either.
Me too. Its your constant resorting to the statement "false" without a shred of justification that is getting boring.Go do something else, then. I find this subject fascinating.
Sigh. You don't understand the idea of a scientific model at all. In a scientific model some input parameters are fed into the model and used to predict some output parameters. In the case of bodies orbiting the Sun, if we know its coordinates and x and y velocities at a given time we can use that to predict:Actually the orbits are observed, not predicted. Predictions are made as to the future positions of planets, but the orbits are indeed observed. They are not predicted. They are not derived. They are observed.
Yet another failure to justify your argument quantitatively.False.
The subject of the thread is Electric Sun theory. Your claim is that in electric sun theory gravity can be ignored. You have provided 0 quantiative evidence for this.I meant the subject of the thread, I refer you to the OP if you've forgotten it.
Your posting history suggests otherwise.
Excuse me, but Peratt is one of the GODS of the EU/ES/EC community and sits on the right hand of Alfven on Mount Epiphany, probably playing dominos with Birkeland.
You have presented 0 quantitative evidence for your claim.
It was never circular and never erroneous.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. I sure don't know what you're talking about. In any case, I'm not going to pursue this any further with you.
I'm running out of polite ways to say you're full of beans, so I'll just pretend I don't see your comments from now on.
Ok...False.
Erm, yes you are. Look at the above response you made. It was "False". How many times have you made the unsupported assertion "False" in this thread? You know anybody can go and look back and count. So why even make such a ridiculous claims like "I'm not inclined to keep repeating the same things over and over again."I'm not inclined to keep repeating the same things over and over again. The facts aren't going to change, and your comments aren't going to ever change, so I'm going to pretend your posts don't exist. If you become persistently annoying I guess I'll have to literally use the ignore feature.
Yet another unsupported assertion with 0 evidence. You really aren't doing very well here at supporting your arguments.False.
patches welcome
Its your constant resorting to the statement "false" without a shred of justification that is getting boring.
You don't understand the idea of a scientific model at all.
To say this is not predictive is to show a complete failure in understanding of what the word predictive means.
Yet another failure to justify your argument quantitatively.
Your claim is that in electric sun theory gravity can be ignored.
You have provided 0 quantiative evidence for this.
You can't even use Coulomb's law, let alone Gauss'.
To accuse other of a failure to understand electromagnetism is laughable and quite ironic.
Well, if you provided any quantitative evidence to show he was full of beans you wouldn't need to keep repeating that unsupported assertion.