• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How can we punish the TSA Gate Rapers?

I got that, and I understood Bob's point of view. You might want to check the state level laws, and you'd find that in some states, he was right. Not all. That's what I did, briefly, and found the notable affirmative defense for doctors.

So it's a bit more complex, isn't it?

:rolleyes: And you're back to missing the point.
 
:rolleyes: And you're back to missing the point.

I guess then that elusive point you claim exists, and which in your mind you know exists, which your secret friend tells you is in fact, indeed, a very sound point, may be quite difficult for you to enunciate?
 
Post 386.

I have to admit to some curiosity as to your question. Is google not your friend? If in fact you and google have had a falling out and are not talking to each other, are you certain that you can't get back together?
 
I have to admit to some curiosity as to your question. Is google not your friend? If in fact you and google have had a falling out and are not talking to each other, are you certain that you can't get back together?
The fact that you're unwilling or unable to support your own claim says it all. What I've found through Google indicates that you've completely misunderstood what this "affirmative defense" entails. I have no intention of wasting time bringing my own evidence to the table to refute, only to have you claim that you had in mind some other one of the fifty states and a statute which you'll still decline to quote.

I repeat, the fact that you're willing to parrot the claim a dozen times without supporting it once says all that needs to be said.
 
The fact that you're unwilling or unable to support your own claim says it all. What I've found through Google indicates that you've completely misunderstood what this "affirmative defense" entails. I have no intention of wasting time bringing my own evidence to the table to refute, only to have you claim that you had in mind some other one of the fifty states and a statute which you'll still decline to quote.

I repeat, the fact that you're willing to parrot the claim a dozen times without supporting it once says all that needs to be said.
Nonsense. The phrase "affirmative defense" is well understood. And you are derailing. You are not addressing the very important subject of the OP:

How do we punish the TSA Gate Rapers?

Rather, you are trying to defend the TSA Gate Rapers. But that if of interest to anyone is not the subject of the thread. So...

How do we punish the TSA Gate Rapers?

Like these TSA Tards:

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2010-10-11/lawsuit-airport-search-indecent
 
The phrase "affirmative defense" is well understood. And you are derailing. You are not addressing the very important subject of the OP:
If asking you to support a claim is a derail, then repeating the claim is a derail.

Your use of the passive voice is probably not fooling many here. Yes, the phrase "affirmative defense" is well understood, but not by you.

To address the very important subject of the OP, I think you should punish the TSA gate rapers by hauling your junk on the bus. That's sure to make them blubber and sob so much they'll probably short out those porn scanners with their tears.
 
If asking you to support a claim is a derail, then repeating the claim is a derail.

Your use of the passive voice is probably not fooling many here. Yes, the phrase "affirmative defense" is well understood, but not by you.

To address the very important subject of the OP, I think you should punish the TSA gate rapers by hauling your junk on the bus. That's sure to make them blubber and sob so much they'll probably short out those porn scanners with their tears.

Got it. Riiiiggggghhhhtttt.

So this lady who was ridiculed by the TSA Tards who exposed her two headlights to the audience....

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/...earch-indecent

Should have gone on the bus. Likely by your way of thinking, to the back of the bus.
 
So this lady who was ridiculed by the TSA Tards who exposed her two headlights to the audience....

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/...earch-indecent

Should have gone on the bus. Likely by your way of thinking, to the back of the bus.
The article doesn't detail exactly how the exposure happened. I'm guessing it was a wardrobe malfunction rather than a deliberate act. If so, the "punishment" should be training to increase awareness of clothing which has the potential to result in such exposure, and more privacy should be provided when frisking passengers.

Anyone who laughs at a passenger's embarrassment in that situation, or makes jokes such as "I'll have to watch the video" in the passenger's presence, is behaving unprofessionally, and should be replaced by someone who is more capable of maintaining professional behavior.
 
The article doesn't detail exactly how the exposure happened. I'm guessing it was a wardrobe malfunction rather than a deliberate act. If so, the "punishment" should be training to increase awareness of clothing which has the potential to result in such exposure, and more privacy should be provided when frisking passengers.

Anyone who laughs at a passenger's embarrassment in that situation, or makes jokes such as "I'll have to watch the video" in the passenger's presence, is behaving unprofessionally, and should be replaced by someone who is more capable of maintaining professional behavior.

Now you are being inconsistent. You just got through saying

I think you should punish the TSA gate rapers by hauling your junk on the bus. That's sure to make them blubber and sob so much they'll probably short out those porn scanners with their tears.

So which is it going to be? Do we punish the TSA Gate Rapers or do we force anyone who thinks they operate improperly on the bus?

And if the latter, who determines that? Is it Big Brother in their arbitrary and unilateral Goodness? Is it you?
 
Are we feeling safer yet?
An undercover TSA agent was able to get through security at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport with a handgun during testing of the enhanced-imaging body scanners, according to a high-ranking, inside source at the Transportation Security Administration.

The source said the undercover agent carried a pistol in her undergarments when she put the body scanners to the test. The officer successfully made it through the airport's body scanners every time she tried, the source said.
And of course the agents who missed it are still on the job and no disciplinary actions taken.

I'm pretty sure the old metal detector would have gone off every single time, but we have to move on to the latest shiny new expensive thing pimped by government insiders working for private companies.
 
Are we feeling safer yet?

And of course the agents who missed it are still on the job and no disciplinary actions taken.

I'm pretty sure the old metal detector would have gone off every single time, but we have to move on to the latest shiny new expensive thing pimped by government insiders working for private companies.

I'm not amazed at all, quite frankly:

On my last trip, which was from Fort Lauderdale to New York, I arrived, got out of the airport, stood outside to wait for a cab, put my hand in my coat's pocket to take out my gloves and all of a sudden I notice a container. I take it out to realize it's an old bottle of eye-drop liquid. The thing was there all the time and I never realized it (And of course, neither did the TSA security people).

So I had officially traveled with a container full of liquid, and no one noticed. Next time I might as well bring my bottle of water, since apparently the TSA security people aren't even looking at the monitors when I put my stuff on the belt.

Ridiculous. This whole security facade is ridiculous.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom