• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Witness describes explosions at North Tower

So do any of the resident controlled demolition supporters still see anything wrong with explosions being common in building fires? Maybe the stove top reference buried a few responses and I've missed them?

*Looks*

Hmm it appears none of the participating CD proponents have answered the question yet! I wonder what the problem could possibly be!?
 
Explosive noises mean next to nothing unlessyou see ejecta.

We have no explosive ejecta.

:D Just like a few months ago, you had "no reports of explosions" !

This just gets surreal. It's barely worth even registering a giggle.

(I wonder when bee dunkers will notice that it's just their own kind left here, talking to themselves. Oh well. Self-beestruction?)
 
:D Just like a few months ago, you had "no reports of explosions" !

Got a quote? I bet you don't :D

edit: Are you a sock puppet? You remind me of someone that used to post here. although the name eludes me right now.
 
Last edited:
:D Just like a few months ago, you had "no reports of explosions" !

This just gets surreal. It's barely worth even registering a giggle.

(I wonder when bee dunkers will notice that it's just their own kind left here, talking to themselves. Oh well. Self-beestruction?)

fourth time now

show us video which supports his description that CD explosions were going off "twenty stories below" the fires in rapid sequence floor by floor at the corner of the towers.
 
...(I wonder when bee dunkers will notice that it's just their own kind left here, talking to themselves. Oh well. Self-beestruction?)
The problem is in three main parts:
  • Many of us who oppose the ridiculous claims for demolition at WTC (no plane at Pentagon, shot down at Shanksville) are reasonably competent in various aspects of the relevant issues. For example myself in structural engineering and military demolition. Through 2006-7-8 and maybe 2009 we had a lot of fun explaining why the WTC buildings fell down and learning more details as we went along. In those days we had both reasonable clear thinking sceptics and "conspiracy theorists" to discuss with and both groups were dealing with the issues for the first time So overall it was a positive learning environment. Not so now - all the genuine questions have been answered, There are few if any genuine sceptics coming to the boards and the remaining truthers are into trench warfare denial of reality.
  • The agenda is controlled by the "truthers". There is no motivation for "debunkers" to raise non-contentious issues and "re-prove" no demolition etc. So the discussion is limited to the idiocies that the "truthers" raise. And there has not been anything new raised for how long? Merely caricatured parroting of long rebutted nonsense.
  • With little credit to either side we now have a polarised "truthers" v "debunkers" situation with charcter attacks more regular than any discussion of substantive issues. The ball is in the "truther" camp to bring up real issues for discussion and as a demographic sector - "truth movement" if you wish - there has been abysmal failure to present any reasoned claims or conduct any rational debate.
So the debate is long past, 'we' are only responding to truther rubbish and we need a new conspiracy to replace 9/11.
 
The problem is in three main parts:
  • Many of us who oppose the ridiculous claims for demolition at WTC (no plane at Pentagon, shot down at Shanksville) are reasonably competent in various aspects of the relevant issues. For example myself in structural engineering and military demolition. Through 2006-7-8 and maybe 2009 we had a lot of fun explaining why the WTC buildings fell down and learning more details as we went along.


  • Some times it does seem like a very brisk game of Whack-a-Mole, as newly-miled fools wander in here with what they think is some newly-discovered evidence which we know by its rotting smell from a couple of years back. These people do need to be set straight, both for their mental health and for public safety. Some things change, some don't. We still have a mission. Some times it gets boring, and then, again, sometimes we get a new twist and somebody withj newly-discovered oddities or inventions.

    Some of them are good for a laugh, some are utterly creepy-crazy. The ones that bother me the most, and who most need to be taken down when they appear with their BS are the ones who need it to be commonly-accepted thgat it was all done by "der ewige Jude."

    So maybe we are a trip wire to alert the rest of the world when someone else rises to the task of befuddling the rest of us. I can live with that. The consequences of letting people like Bollyn or Hufschmid or d.B. Sm,ith to set the agenda and to re-shape the accepted reality to their needs is just too dreadful to think about for long.
 
:D Just like a few months ago, you had "no reports of explosions" !

This just gets surreal. It's barely worth even registering a giggle.

(I wonder when bee dunkers will notice that it's just their own kind left here, talking to themselves. Oh well. Self-beestruction?)

You've given us so many laughs it's about time we gave you a giggle.Where is the quote?
 
:D Just like a few months ago, you had "no reports of explosions" !

This just gets surreal. It's barely worth even registering a giggle.

(I wonder when bee dunkers will notice that it's just their own kind left here, talking to themselves. Oh well. Self-beestruction?)

I hate to break the news to you, but pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD is "our own kind". Do you simply forget that your tiny cult is in the abject minority, or is it something more nefarious?
 
I hate to break the news to you, but pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD is "our own kind". Do you simply forget that your tiny cult is in the abject minority, or is it something more nefarious?

If they are smart enough to figure out the troof behind 911,why aren't they smart enough to work out that they are in an insignificantly tiny minority? I live in Belgium and nobody has mentioned it for years.It's history,we know what happened.There are a couple of nutters who run a Belgian site,but that has been moribund for a long time.I feel sorry for the 911 delusionauts,what way to waste your precious time on Earth.
 
I hate to break the news to you, but pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD is "our own kind".

That is highly debatable. I almost seldom talk about 9/11, but in the rare instances in my life in which I have, I am flabbergasted at the number of people who have doubts about the official narrative, even if the majority have very little knowledge about the controversy or the technical issues at hand. But the simple fact that we are faced with such a large number of people who have any type of suspicion about the events surrounding 9/11 demands that we stop to ask ourselves how that can be.

I have lived in several countries, and this belief is widely shared across national boundaries. This fact has surprised me.

You claim troofers are a "tiny cult" ? If there is any truth in the assertion that 9/11 is an intelligence operation, and I believe that there is, then how can you go on living in such a world and maintain your moral sanity at the same time? You can't. The only solution is to repress any doubts that you may have, which is probably what most people in the world, and particularly in the english-speaking world, do.

This begs the question: has our society our societies become to some degree autistic?

On the other hand, I very much question your own sanity. You continuously converse with people you qualify as nut jobs and kooks and claim you are a reasonable person. But what reasonable person converses with kooks on a daily basis? Or is it then for some type of perverse fun that you do it?
 
Last edited:
That is highly debatable. I almost seldom talk about 9/11, but in the rare instances in my life in which I have, I am flabbergasted at the number of people who have doubts about the official narrative, even if the majority have very little knowledge about the controversy or the technical issues at hand. But the simple fact that we are faced with such a large number of people who have any type of suspicion about the events surrounding 9/11 demands that we stop to ask ourselves how that can be.

I have lived in several countries, and this belief is widely shared across national boundaries. This fact has surprised me.

You claim troofers are a "tiny cult" ? If there is any truth in the assertion that 9/11 is an intelligence operation, and I believe that there is, then how can you go on living in such a world and maintain your moral sanity at the same time? You can't. The only solution is to repress any doubts that you may have, which is probably what most people in the world, and particularly in the english-speaking world, do.

This begs the question: has our society our societies become to some degree autistic?

On the other hand, I very much question your own sanity. You continuously converse with people you qualify as nut jobs and kooks and claim you are a reasonable person. But what reasonable person converses with kooks on a daily basis? Or is it then for some type of perverse fun that you do it?

Rare instances,and flabbergasted at the number of people do not go together.Nobody mentions it here in Belgium any more,and I know nobody who is a truther.How do you know what most people in the world are thinking? There are other forums her for would be psychics.You have truther leanings,so you would claim that it is a hot topic of conversation.There is no truth in the conspiracy theory.If you believe that there was a conspiracy by the Government,please feel free to present some evidence.I do not understand the autistic reference.My niece is badly autistic,please choose your words more carefully.I come here because the nutjobs amuse me no end,and TV is very boring.Plus,any lurkers can see how insane the truthers are,so we do a good job as well.
 
That is highly debatable. I almost seldom talk about 9/11, but in the rare instances in my life in which I have, I am flabbergasted at the number of people who have doubts about the official narrative, even if the majority have very little knowledge about the controversy or the technical issues at hand. But the simple fact that we are faced with such a large number of people who have any type of suspicion about the events surrounding 9/11 demands that we stop to ask ourselves how that can be.
And you will be providing evidence for the highlighted claim, surely.

I have lived in several countries, and this belief is widely shared across national boundaries. This fact has surprised me.
​
:monkey:
You claim troofers are a "tiny cult" ?
No, the evidence suggests that it's a tiny cult. It apparently only exists in corners of the internet. It vanishes when I turn off my computer.
If there is any truth in the assertion that 9/11 is an intelligence operation, and I believe that there is, then how can you go on living in such a world and maintain your moral sanity at the same time?
Assume the consequent much? "If my pants were on fire, I'd be in pain."

You can't. The only solution is to repress any doubts that you may have, which is probably what most people in the world, and particularly in the english-speaking world, do.
Projection much?

This begs the question: has our society our societies become to some degree autistic?
Cool turn of phrase, bro!

On the other hand, I very much question your own sanity. You continuously converse with people you qualify as nut jobs and kooks and claim you are a reasonable person. But what reasonable person converses with kooks on a daily basis? Or is it then for some type of perverse fun that you do it?
It's the perverse fun.

For example, in your opening post, you apparently misspelled your own username and replaced the "F" in JREF with a "D." And then you lectured us on "l-o-g-i-c." It's priceless stuff like that that keeps me here.*








* Or I'm insane.
 
That is highly debatable. I almost seldom talk about 9/11, but in the rare instances in my life in which I have, I am flabbergasted at the number of people who have doubts about the official narrative, even if the majority have very little knowledge about the controversy or the technical issues at hand. But the simple fact that we are faced with such a large number of people who have any type of suspicion about the events surrounding 9/11 demands that we stop to ask ourselves how that can be.

I have lived in several countries, and this belief is widely shared across national boundaries. This fact has surprised me.

You claim troofers are a "tiny cult" ? If there is any truth in the assertion that 9/11 is an intelligence operation, and I believe that there is, then how can you go on living in such a world and maintain your moral sanity at the same time? You can't. The only solution is to repress any doubts that you may have, which is probably what most people in the world, and particularly in the english-speaking world, do.

This begs the question: has our society our societies become to some degree autistic?

On the other hand, I very much question your own sanity. You continuously converse with people you qualify as nut jobs and kooks and claim you are a reasonable person. But what reasonable person converses with kooks on a daily basis? Or is it then for some type of perverse fun that you do it?

Majority public opinion = all governments lie,, therefore,, majority opinion = 9/11 was an inside job?

That is essentially what you are claiming, And that would be incorrect. What almost all people DO question is how we could be so vulnerable to such a simple attack? And who is responsible for not doing their job, Why don't government agencies co-operate with each other? Those are the questions to a man the families of victims want answered.

Do you really think the families would just sit back and repress their suspicions if they thought for a moment that their own government killed innocent citizens? That's preposterous.

Yes trutherism is a tiny cult of slactivists. Unwilling to go beyond promoting their conspiracy on web forums and googlebombing their web pages. Using such fallacies as appeal to false authority, appeal to emotion, arguments from pure ignorance, quote mining, and flat out lying to inflate their arguments.

We argue with these kooks because we do not support attempts at revisionism. We don't go to them. They come here like moths to a fire to test their arguments. I don't belong to any other conspiracy forum. I rarely if ever post comments on conspiracy youtube videos. In fact this sub forum was just about dead until MirageMemories published his Fatwa at some twoof forum rallying them to argue here.

They come here, test their arguments, fail, frustrated they start insulting members or the sub forum community as a whole,. or start sending abusive private messages and get suspended, they repeat the abuse and get banned, As some would ask, Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results.
 
Nobody mentions it here in Belgium any more,and I know nobody who is a truther.

There are no truthers. That is a term invented by supporters of the official narrative, just like the term "Truth movement" itself, as if opponents of the official 9/11 narrative where after some type of ontological quest.

I think that talking, mentioning, discussing the 9/11 events is considered, by some if not all people, as a pathology because it is repressed.

I feel that I "shouldn't" talk about it. I feel shame if I do.

What do most people do when they go through a traumatic experience in life? Their psychological integrity often demands that they make the experience disappear, that they repress it. A dysfunctional family, just as a dysfunctional society, will often shame an individual attempting to bring up the memory. In turn the individual will himself feel shame and ridicule.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Majority public opinion = all governments lie,, therefore,, majority opinion = 9/11 was an inside job?

??

That is not what I am claiming at all.

Do you really think the families would just sit back and repress their suspicions if they thought for a moment that their own government killed innocent citizens? That's preposterous.

Repression is not an active phenomenon. You don't just "decide" to repress a thought, you do it in some unconscious way. I never said that you actively choose to block an unpleasant idea, memory, belief, or conclusion.
 
Last edited:

I've always been partial to this one:

One of Gage's douchebags said:
NGC actually used the term "truthers" to refer to the objectivists, a silly-sounding label used as shorthand within the community of 9/11 skeptics, but not one that they use when speaking to critics. The use of that insider label was one of the many appeals to emotion rather than reason used in the show. To help understand this, compare the use of the "N" word by African-Americans themselves, as opposed to its use by people who are not members of that group and instead are hostile toward its members. The repeated use of the word "beliefs," more appropriate to emotional and religious contexts, rather than the word "conclusions," which carries a connotation of rationality, is another example of this kind of manipulation.
:jaw-dropp

http://www2.ae911truth.org/info/92
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom