• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Discussion of the moon landing "hoax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in finding out if Randi can bust a move and moonwalk...


:dl:
 
So I guess some aliens placed that laser target on the Moon we used after the Moon landings. :rolleyes:

This article says it was designed to last about 10 years. But I was under the impression it was still being used. I think the only dust that would land on it would be from nearby impacts and it had no moving parts.
 
Radio signals were triangulated to the Moon, so we know they were broadcasting from there. The response time of questions and answers shows that the speakers were on the moon, not working from some Earthly location. The radio signals were tracked from the Earth to the Moon by the English, French, Germans, Russian, etc.

I could go on, but I need to trim my nose hairs.

Not to forget Australia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woomera,_South_Australia

During the early 1960s, Woomera became part of the Gemini space program capabilities. Specialised tracking and communications stations were set up at Red Lake (about 50 km north of Woomera) and at Mirikata (about 200 km west of Woomera). These stations also played a critical part in the first Moon landing mission.

Norm
 
Of course we never went to the moon. The rockets could have never held that much coal!

Yes, I have heard that one before.
 
Yeah, let's hear it, likelystory. Explain why the Russians didn't blow the whole thing. Explain why no other country has done so. I'm sure we're all ears.
:popcorn6

What's with the Russian throw off? Well I'm blowing the whole thing wide open. And I went and visited my old school to get in contact with a science teacher.Waiting for a ring me back.
 
What's with the Russian throw off? Well I'm blowing the whole thing wide open. And I went and visited my old school to get in contact with a science teacher.Waiting for a ring me back.

are you suing him for incompetence ?
:D
 
Psssttt...don't tell anyone. The pictures and film of the moon landings are all outtakes from Destination Moon.

Norm
 
The moon's gravity is 1/6th of the Earth's. So an object dropped from one of the Astronauts should fall very slowly on the moon by comparison to an object dropped on Earth. The object dropped is a ''SANDBAG'', and it's descent is exactly the speed as if dropped on Earth....... Stanley Kubricks hollywood moon landings. Wasn't he the man :)

Here's a question for Conspiracy Theorists Only (I know the answer).

Just how much more slowly do you think things fall on the moon compared to on the Earth?
 
Here's a question for Conspiracy Theorists Only (I know the answer).

Just how much more slowly do you think things fall on the moon compared to on the Earth?

I did work it out once, I think it was maybe approximately half as fast for small distances like 1 to 2 meters - but I can't remember precisely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom