Marduk
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2009
- Messages
- 10,183
Didn't Mythbusters bust this?
doesn't really need busting, the onus is on the claimant, and as likelystory and lgr are the claimants,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Last edited:
Didn't Mythbusters bust this?
Yes, because they are friends of Dr Plait and he suggested the idea to them.Didn't Mythbusters bust this?
So I guess some aliens placed that laser target on the Moon we used after the Moon landings.
This article says it was designed to last about 10 years. But I was under the impression it was still being used. I think the only dust that would land on it would be from nearby impacts and it had no moving parts.
Dude, that is a big white arrow. And a big white arrow that looks different from your more detailed Google moon image
http://www.google.com/moon/#lat=0.655754&lon=23.471664&zoom=18&apollo=a11
Radio signals were triangulated to the Moon, so we know they were broadcasting from there. The response time of questions and answers shows that the speakers were on the moon, not working from some Earthly location. The radio signals were tracked from the Earth to the Moon by the English, French, Germans, Russian, etc.
I could go on, but I need to trim my nose hairs.
During the early 1960s, Woomera became part of the Gemini space program capabilities. Specialised tracking and communications stations were set up at Red Lake (about 50 km north of Woomera) and at Mirikata (about 200 km west of Woomera). These stations also played a critical part in the first Moon landing mission.
Yeah, let's hear it, likelystory. Explain why the Russians didn't blow the whole thing. Explain why no other country has done so. I'm sure we're all ears.
![]()
Yeah, let's hear it, likelystory. Explain why the Russians didn't blow the whole thing. Explain why no other country has done so. I'm sure we're all ears.
![]()
What's with the Russian throw off? Well I'm blowing the whole thing wide open. And I went and visited my old school to get in contact with a science teacher.Waiting for a ring me back.
are you suing him for incompetence ?
![]()
It's a question that illustrates the stupidity of your assertion. Do you have an answer for it? Go on, I could do with a laugh.What's with the Russian throw off?
are you suing him for incompetence ?
![]()
I've shopped arounnd and have found Ralph the Astronomer,he's out for lunch atm. Back in 30 mins.
It's a question that illustrates the stupidity of your assertion. Do you have an answer for it? Go on, I could do with a laugh.
The moon's gravity is 1/6th of the Earth's. So an object dropped from one of the Astronauts should fall very slowly on the moon by comparison to an object dropped on Earth. The object dropped is a ''SANDBAG'', and it's descent is exactly the speed as if dropped on Earth....... Stanley Kubricks hollywood moon landings. Wasn't he the man![]()
Here's a question for Conspiracy Theorists Only (I know the answer).
Just how much more slowly do you think things fall on the moon compared to on the Earth?
Psssttt...don't tell anyone. The pictures and film of the moon landings are all outtakes from Destination Moon.
Norm