• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Epistemology and the 911 Attacks

I think the Kaylee/Inara question says a lot about what your expectations are from life. Basically, Inara is classically elegant and dripping with class, but Kaylee is more likely to actually give you the time of day*.

Dave

*Yes, that is meant to be a euphemism.
 
Most of what you all are doing is merely pointing and saying "Bollocks!" That isn't a proper debunking.

I really think that you and everyone who thinks like you is deluded about 9/11, and I am sorry for you in a real way.

You have believed the Big Lie of our time.

Bollocks!
 
I mean, really "Bollocks!"

WTC Dust, the OP has written nothing but complete drivel. There is nothing to debunk!

If you read my first post in it's entirety, you will note that I contend we cannot know the truth about the 911 attacks. This is my initial proposition. I contend the conspiracy was designed this way (for example, if a secret military research device was used to bring down the towers, then we cannot by definition know about it and thus explain the events.).

I believe Man is being imposed one and only one way of perceiving knowledge around him, while there exists others. For example, we can perceive reality through a priori knowledge.

This belief in a priori knowledge does not fundamentally make Truthers paranoid, delusional, or ignorant, as Anti-Truthers contend.

The OP uses terms like "epistemology" and "a priori" incorrectly. I don't even think the OP could possibly explain what he or she means because it literally means NOTHING!

So, one more time, with feeling:

Bollocks!
 
I'd just like to address an important issue that has been overlooked: Christina Hendricks.

She combines both the insane model hotness of Morena Baccarin with the approachable girl-next-door possibleness of Jewel Staite.

True, Our Mrs. Reynolds is a little more likely to cause you to die than Inara or Kaylee, but I think that only adds to her charm.
 
I'd just like to address an important issue that has been overlooked: Christina Hendricks.

She combines both the insane model hotness of Morena Baccarin with the approachable girl-next-door possibleness of Jewel Staite.

True, Our Mrs. Reynolds is a little more likely to cause you to die than Inara or Kaylee, but I think that only adds to her charm.
Loss Leader wins the nerd war.

I'll be in my bunk.
 
But, getting a little closer to the original topic, how do we actually know who's the hottest woman in the Firefly cast?

Dave

No idea, but I'm willing to discover this experimentally. I shall take one for the team to further the cause of gathering empirical data!!
user12386_pic1143_1243999935_thumb.gif


Man, science rocks! When do I start?
thumbs.gif
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom