• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How far have we come with homosexuality?

So under your current law a 16 year old can have sex with a 40 year old, but a 15 year old would be committing a crime by having sex with another 15 year old, even if they were both within days of being 16. That seems entirely arbitrary and leading to far worse problems.

Interesting... I did not notice such flaw.

:eusa_think:
 
You wouldn't do entomology by Aristotle's ideas that flies have 4 legs.

OT: This is actually a misconception based on a false reading of Aristotle. He mentions that a species of mayfly (ζῷον ἐφήμερον "day-living creature"), not flies in general, moves upon only four legs. And this is absolutely true for a great many species of the order Ephemeroptera, whose forelegs are solely used for grappling the female during mid-air mating.

Elsewhere he classifies insects as always having six legs and specifically names flies (in general) as a subclass. A better example of a significant error on Aristotles' part would be his claim that women have less teeth than men.
 
A better example of a significant error on Aristotles' part would be his claim that women have less teeth than men.

Also, heavier object, falling faster, etc. I mean, seriously, did he ever try taking a light stone and a heavy stone and drop them at the same time?
 
Again you show that you did not read the article.

And other things - I would recommend that if you want to discuss what he said (as is evidence by your many statements about what he said) you should read the article.

I indeed read the article again.

I also read another articles from him and about him.

Peter Tachell is an apologist for the cult of paedophiles and pederasts.His political background and his ideology provide enough conclusions about his goals.

I post the article in question to reply an user comment:

"Homosexuals are overrepresented in pedophilic crimes."


This is, of course, an equivocation of "homosexual pedophilia" and the sexual orientation homosexuality, which seem to have surprisingly little to do with each other.

I am contesting that "homosexal pedophilia" and the sexual orientation homosexuality, which seem to have surprisingly little to do with each other is false.

Homosexual pedophilia is also a sexual orientation, including the preference for children.

This web page provide criminal references and statistics which demonstrate homosexual behaviour in cases of children's molestation.

Criminality is not the only link... Political gay activism and paedophilia "have surprisingly much to do with each other".

Mr Tatchell's articles show off an intense interest in young sexuality, mainly the sexuality of homosexuals. In 1997 he sent a letter to BBC to defend a book:

Peter Tatchell (Gay Rights Campaigner) in a letter to The Guardian Newspaper, UK, June 26, 1997

"Several of my friends - gay and straight, male and female - had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy."


http://newgon.com/wiki/Testimony:_Adult_Male_with_Minor_Male


When the Pope came to UK in the last months, Mr Ritchens reported a conversation with Mr Tatchell:

He said the book documented ‘examples of societies where consenting inter-generational sex is considered normal’.

He gave an example of a New Guinea tribe where ‘all young boys have sex with older warriors as part of their initiation into manhood’ and allegedly grow up to be ‘happy, well-adjusted husbands and fathers’.

And he concluded: ‘The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13.

None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy.

‘While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.’


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...pes-biggest-British-critic.html#ixzz12o9tWn5w


To understand Mr Tatchel's example of a New Guinea tribe where ‘all young boys have sex with older warriors as part of their initiation into manhood’ and allegedly grow up to be ‘happy, well-adjusted husbands and fathers’:

The initiatory cycle into manhood starts when boys are between 6 to 10 and consists of 6 stages until eventually they marry and become fathers. The boys are removed from their mothers at an early age to an isolated area in the jungle. They are then violently ritually bled from the nose with a sharp cane and this results in loud exalted war cries. They are instructed by older bachelors in the ways of oral copulation and warned they will not become proper men if they fail. Attempts at escape are punished. Erotic advances are made and homosexual activity takes place. Repeated acts of fellatio are necessary.

Sexual copulation is intensified as the boys are instructed to ingest as much semen as possible. This will make them fierce warriors. Herdt describes this as the “...crazy ride from boy to man” and loftily attributes this to a “semen conservation theory.” It becomes the alternative to mother’s milk. As the boys become adolescents they are the new bachelors who now inseminate other boys. Again they are severely beaten and nose bled. This is a purifying ritual from female contamination. Homosexual relationships are brief and non-permanent. They eventually enter into an arranged marriage.


http://gayconspiracy.info/index.html

From Mr Tatchell:

Contrary to the malicious misrepresentations of many of my critics, the public debate I am urging is not about adults having sex with children. Child sex abuse is wrong. Full stop. I do not, and never have, endorsed the sexual abuse of children by adults. What I am talking about is sexual relations between young people of similar ages.


He never approved the sexual abuse of children by adults! He just support the example of an AIDS infected Papua New Guinea homosexual aggressive initiation as model to our civilization!

:i:

"Hey, Lads! Look, let's lower the age of consent! Children also have rights to have sex. I think it is perfectly normal that a 15 years old boy have an aggressive oral copulation with 18 years old boy. Of course it is not abuse if both consent... Many critics will say that a 14 years old is not ready to have sex. But this is wrong. If a 10 years old boy is responsible for murder and rape, we should allow a 15 years old be seduced by 18 years old boy and swallow a bit of semen. The results are amazing! This will allow the 15 years old boy be a adjusted husband when he become an adult. He will share his experiences with his future wife when he give-up his homosexualism... Both will have children of 10 years old which will not commit murder and rape."

:big:
 
Without reading through the thread...

Not far enough. Take a few relatives of mine. One was fairly certain that homosexuality was genetic. It's part of the natural course of things. This, of course, translates to them not needing to adopt children and asking to be able to do so is whining. And now that there is that new study that suggests that gay people have gay kids (whether the child's biological parents were gay or not), that means that the "natural" population of homosexuals will rise to "unnatural" levels. This, I have been told, will lead to destruction. Again, they are gay, too bad, you shouldn't be having/raising children. I was actually thinking about starting a thread on this. Perhaps this thread will suffice.
 
Last edited:
How far have come with homosexuality? Not very far with people making statements like this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/27/tony-perkins-gay-teen-suicide_n_774580.html

Ugh!, I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

This kind of thinking just disgusts me, partly because it is a bit personal. In college, a friend of mine, that I met through the campus LGBSU committed suicide. While it technically would not be classified as bullying that drove him to suicide, but more of parental emotional abuse. But then again what is bullying than a form of abuse, in these cases often emotional.

It was made much harder on those of us who really cared about him because in this case, his mother was the bully, and she blamed us for his suicide. Therefore we were not even allowed to attend his funeral to say our goodbyes.

It just frustrates me that these sanctimonious A-holes can't figure out that the reason these young men and women take such a drastic step is not because homosexuality is abnormal or wrong, but because they believe it to be so because society, and often their own family constantly reinforce that message.

There was a thread a while ago about coming out and several openly gay posters, myself included, told tales about the most difficult coming out was to our parents. Many of us feared this because we did not want to lose the love of our parents, despite (knowing now in retrospect) that all of the evidence pointed to acceptance. That is how deep this societal induced shame of homosexuality is

In my case it was difficult to even come out to myself. I grew up in Orange County, CA, one of the most conservative regions of the country. I was raised with a very distorted image of what a homosexual was (effete drag queen). Since those externalities did not match myself, it was difficult for me to reconcile my eternal emotions and feelings with my image of homosexuality. I was not able to come out, even to myself, until I went to college and had professors and classmates who were openly gay, who helped me reform my image of what a homosexual was so that I could reconcile it with my self-image and finally come out.

During my coming out process I had many times contemplated suicide because the process of reassessing your self-image that deeply is not easy emotionally. I really cannot say, even now, why I was one of the lucky ones who did not follow through on those thoughts, I am just grateful that I did not.

However, there are still lasting emotional scars and damage that still carry around from that period. The emotional turmoil wrecked my educational career and I ended up failing out of a very prestigious science and engineering school (Harvey Mudd College). I eventually got my degree from a state school (CSU Long Beach) but I still feel that I never truly lived up to my potential because of the difficulties associated with coming out. I still have confidence issues that have hindered me personally and professionally, which I trace back to that fear of acceptance that became so poignant during my initial coming out.
 
Nobody who wants kids to hurt themselves deserves to have a voice in our culture.
 
Evasion duly noted. Conspicuously absent is who or what group even authored that web site.

So?

You can take any subject being presented there and made a research in the Internet or the local library to confirm the facts with another reference.

I was suspicious about the description of the Papua New Guinea tribe ritual. But I made a research and I confirmed that the description was true.

Have you even heard of anonymous literacy?

Do you think all the consistent information produced by a person or a group always come with the original names of the producers?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom