• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

single bullet theory is not true says Soily

I have used a camera of this type before. While it can be held at the waist, it is not required to do so. Like any other camera it can be held near the eye or away, whatever it takes to get the desired photo.

Really? You must be about the only person (apart from Marina:D) who uses a Rollieflex type camera this way. How on Earth do you see what you are photographing?

Ironic that you would say one can not rely on individual testimony. White claims no expertise in photo analysis, but he is your champion, or was a few days ago. Why did you rely on White so much recently? Can not find someone with any integrity to prop up your claims?

Ranb

See above.
 
Last edited:
Two days ago, I was at a botannical garden with my wife. I took my cell phone out to take some pictures of birds. Later that evening, I was showing them to my wife and told her I had taken three pictures. There were actually four.

Do you think the fact that I had forgotten the number of pictures I took invalidates the fact that I knew that I had taken pictures of birds? How about the orientation of the photos? I had forgotten that I held the phone horizontally for three of them and vertically for the last. Does that invalidate my knowledge of taking pictures of birds? Please show your work in your explanation.


Irrelevant (by the way it's "botanical")
 
The working of what? The start of your Altzheimers?

I'm not sure why the gratuitous insult but your working on the questions I asked you. Do you believe my forgetting I had taken four pictures rather than three invalidated my knowledge of taking pictures of birds. Why or why not? Show your working.
 
I'm not sure why the gratuitous insult but your working on the questions I asked you. Do you believe my forgetting I had taken four pictures rather than three invalidated my knowledge of taking pictures of birds. Why or why not? Show your working.

Not a gratuitous insult. You said yourself "my forgetting I had taken four photos rather than three."

And it's a stupid question.
 
Not a gratuitous insult. You said yourself "my forgetting I had taken four photos rather than three."

And it's a stupid question.

So how did you get from me forgetting something to Alzheimers? No, it's a pertinent question that you don't want to acknowledge the ramifications of. Do you understand why you don't want to face it?
 
Do you think the fact that I had forgotten the number of pictures I took invalidates the fact that I knew that I had taken pictures of birds?

No

How about the orientation of the photos? I had forgotten that I held the phone horizontally for three of them and vertically for the last. Does that invalidate my knowledge of taking pictures of birds?

No

Please show your work in your explanation.

Not necessary see above.

Now show your working of how the above diversion into your ornithological past time has anything to do with the fact that Marina Oswald was an unreliable witness.
 
Last edited:
No



No



Not necessary see above.

Now show your working of how the above diversion into your ornithological past time has anything to do with the fact that Marina Oswald was an unreliable witness.

And yet you want to invalidate the fact that she did take pictures of Oswald with his guns due to the fact that she didn't remember taking two pictures rather than one or how she held the camera.
 
And yet you want to invalidate the fact that she did take pictures of Oswald with his guns due to the fact that she didn't remember taking two pictures rather than one or how she held the camera.


No. First of all she said she only took one photo. When this was shown to be incorrect she changed her story to two. Later it was shown that she had taken at least three. You don't think it's relevant that she didn't know how to hold the camera?
 
Chapter 4, page 127 of the WCR:
The authenticity of these pictures has been established by expert testimony which links the second picture, Commission Exhibit No. 133-B, to Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera, with which Marina Oswald testified she took the pictures.87 The negative of that picture, Commission Exhibit No. 133-B, was found among Oswald's possessions.88 Using a recognized technique of determining whether a picture was taken with a particular camera, Shaneyfelt compared this negative with a negative which he made by taking a new picture with Oswald's camera.89 He concluded that the negative of Exhibit No. 133-B was exposed in Oswald's Imperial Reflex camera to the exclusion of all other cameras. 90 He could not test Exhibit No. 133-A in the same way because the negative was never recovered. 91 Both pictures, however, have identical backgrounds and lighting and, judging from the shadows, were taken at the same angle. They are photographs of the same scene.92 Since Exhibit No. 133-B was taken with Oswald's camera, it is reasonably certain that Exhibit No. 133-A was taken by the same camera at the same time, as Marina Oswald testified. Moreover, Shaneyfelt testified that in his opinion the photographs were not composites of two different photographs and that Oswald's face had not been superimposed on another body.93
No, not relevant. Do you think it's relevant?
 
Really? You must be about the only person (apart from Marina:D) who uses a Rollieflex type camera this way. How on Earth do you see what you are photographing?

So what are the rules for holding an Imperial Reflex camera? :) What experience do you have with these cameras? How is it that you do not understand a camera does not have to be held in only one way to take a photo? The viewfinder on these dual lens cameras is very easy to use in various positions

Suggesting that White is no longer an expert does not explain why you insisted that he was. So why were you putting him on a pedestal in the first place? Calling
White a photo analysis expert is like calling Hitler an expert on getting along with people that you don't like.

Ranb

Edited to add; so what about your other experts? Do you believe them merely because they support your conspiracy theories? I have not seen anything that impresses me about your experts. I have only read their conclusions, not how they arrived at them. It seems that you have not either.
 
Last edited:
So what are the rules for holding an Imperial Reflex camera? :)

http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Reflex_620_Duo_Lens


What experience do you have with these cameras?

My son is a professional photographer.

How is it that you do not understand a camera does not have to be held in only one way to take a photo? The viewfinder on these dual lens cameras is very easy to use in various positions

Please tell me how you view the subject when using a reflex to your eye.



Suggesting that White is no longer an expert does not explain why you insisted that he was. So why were you putting him on a pedestal in the first place? Calling
White a photo analysis expert is like calling Hitler an expert on getting along with people that you don't like.

That's just your opinion.


Edited to add; so what about your other experts? Do you believe them merely because they support your conspiracy theories?

No, because they appear to confirm my suspicions.


I have not seen anything that impresses me about your experts. I have only read their conclusions, not how they arrived at them. It seems that you have not either.

That's your problem, not mine. Having read the expert you mentioned his conclusions were based on limited information.
 
Last edited:
Your link to the Reflex camera contains nothing on how they are required to be used. But it does support (look at the pictures of he viewfinder) the opinion that holding it at the waist is not the only position it can be used in.

So your son is a photographer, I guess this means you know nothing about cameras then if you are unwilling to admit to knowing anything about them.

The reflex camera can be held in any position as long as the person can actually see the image projected at the top. Even using a point/shoot method without using the viewfinder is possible, although i see no reason why Marina would have done this.

It was your opinion that White was an expert. I am still trying to find out why you made this claim even though you had no evidence to support it and access to White's claims to deny it.

Ranb
 
So your son is a photographer, I guess this means you know nothing about cameras then if you are unwilling to admit to knowing anything about them.

You can guess as much as you like. Seems that's what you usually do.

The reflex camera can be held in any position as long as the person can actually see the image projected at the top. Even using a point/shoot method without using the viewfinder is possible, although i see no reason why Marina would have done this.

Arf. Tell me how you can see the image when the camera is held up to eye.

And she got three photos exactly the same by point and shoot. Don't make me laugh.

It was your opinion that White was an expert. I am still trying to find out why you made this claim even though you had no evidence to support it and access to White's claims to deny it.

Ranb

You were prepared to quote your expert when he admits that he only studied one photo. Why do you believe your expert?
 
Last edited:
You have not admitted to actually knowing anything about reflex cameras at all yet. So far you have claimed that they have to be held at waist level to take a photo and that your son is a professional photographer. You have not even bothered to claim to know anything about the camera used other than stuff you make up.

The camera can be held at the upper chest with the photographers head tilted down so that his or her eye is near the viewfinder. It is not so hard and I have used them this way. I never said they were held like an SLR camera.

I never said I believed any expert. I have questioned why you believe in yours and why you claimed that White was an expert. I also questioned why you did not include the claims of those who say the photos were not faked.

Why are you so reluctant to tell us why you claimed White was an expert when you had no rational reason to believe it?

Ranb
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom