• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

September Stundie Nominations

That's right...he included Towers 1 and 2, so he doesn't even know what towers he's talking about.

He even appears to have included a couple of buildings that nobody else ever noticed before! But the knotty philosophical problem is, were the two nonexistent towers 8 and 9 empty as well?

Dave
 
My confounded lurker status means I can't post a link for this, but it's in the following thread about the Afghanistan vets up on murder charges:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/27/afghanistan.coverup.case/

NATurner1794 said:
the problem is that they only prosecute lowly ranked soldiers not the officers who ordered that *****. And you forgot to add that they grow the opium too. Like they'd let the taliban make all that money, if the army wasn't growing the opium they put in perscription pills like xnax, oxycotton, and etc. (to make it addicting) then they'd burn the fields down but since they aren't its because they're profiting from it.

Yes, oxycontin isn't actually addictive in its own right, it's the opiates the eevil gubmint adds to it that gets you hooked. And if something exists, no matter how remote and hard to police, the military is taking a cut.

I wonder how people can fail a pee test for oxycontin but pass it for opiates? Secret stealth smack!

ETA: Hey, that was my 15th post! Have a fixed link!
 
Last edited:
JFK at LCF again, responding to a poster (TheBunker):
TheBunker said:
You guys seem too scared to debate this topic on the JREF forum. Instead you drag it back here where you can discuss your illogical conclusions without any inconvenient opposing argument. Confirmation bias much?
JFK said:
Nope... I simply refuse to join a forum with anti semetic undertones.
 
Ahh, and this time you just beat me?

For context, since it's already in my clipboard:

Patriots4Truth said:
The "jolt" speak is a bastardized literal application of a limiting case model whose scope examines an extreme case biased in favor of collapse arrest. When people try to apply an idealized model to a non-idealized reality as if the former were reality instead I don't pay much attention to them. What's the point of the discussion if you're not able to read and understand the documentation you cite?

idealized meaning the model was based on a video that wasn't close enough or what?

The long-term implications of the youtube mindset could be the new solipsism.
 
Alright. Here is a super-Stundie. A very elaborate fail- Mind-bogglingly inept. This comes from a former professor of mechanical engineering, Dr. Judy Wood.:

This thread can probably benefit from having a link to what Dr. Wood has had to say about the 'energy' issue. In sharp contrast to, say, the likes of R.Mackey, what Dr.Wood has to say about energy is related specifically to the observed data of the <11second annihilation of the Twin Towers.

See: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/BBE/BilliardBalls.html#energy

Excerpt:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------x
Conservation of Momentum and Conservation of Energy

Conservation of Momentum:

The amount of momentum (p) that an object has depends on two physical quantities: the mass and the velocity of the moving object.


p = mv where p is the momentum, m is the mass, and v the velocity.


If momentum is conserved it can be used to calculate unknown velocities following a collision.


(m1 * v1)i + (m2 * v2)i = (m1 * v1)f + (m2 * v2)f

where the subscript i signifies initial, before the collision, and f signifies final, after the collision.


If (m1)i = 0, and (v2)i = 0, then (v2)f must =0.
So, for conservation of momentum, there cannot be pulverization.
____________________________________

If we assume the second mass is initially at rest [(v2)i = 0], the equation reduces to

(m1 * v1)i = (m1 * v1)f + (m2 * v2)f

As you can see, if mass m1 = m2 and they "stick" together after impact, the equation reduces to ,

(m1 * v1)i = (2m1 * vnew)f

or vnew = (1/2) * v1

If two identical masses colliding and sticking together, they will travel at half the speed as the original single mass.


Conservation of Energy:

In elastic collisions, the sum of kinetic energy before a collision must equal the sum of kinetic energy after the collision. Conservation of kinetic energy is given by the following formula:

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (1/2)(m1 * v21)f + (1/2)(m2 * v22)f + (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports)

where (Pulverize) is the energy required to pulverize a floor and (Fail Floor Supports) is the energy required to fail the next floor.

If (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports), there well be no momentum transfer.

In reality, (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i < (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

So, for conservation of energy, we must assume there is some additional energy such that,

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i + (Additional Energy) = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

where (Additional Energy) is the additional amount of energy needed to have the outcome we observed on 9/11/01.
Top

Appendix B: Assuming elastic collisions:

Assume that the top floor stays intact as a solid block weight, Block-A. Start the collapse timer when the 109th floor fails. At that instant, assume floor 108 miraculously turns to dust and disappears. So, Block-A can drop at free-fall speed until it reaches the 108th floor. After Block-A travels one floor, it now has momentum. If all of the momentum is transferred from Block-A to Block-B, the next floor, Block-A will stop moving momentarily, even if there is no resistance for the next block to start moving.

(m1 * v1)i = (m2 * v2)f

If Block-A stops moving, after triggering the next sequence, the mass of Block-A will not arrive in time to transfer momentum to the next "pancaking" between Block-B and Block-C. In other words, the momentum will not be increased as the "collapse" progresses.

However, as we can observe, the building disintegrated from the top down and there was no block of material.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------x



For those who lay claim to something R.Mackay may have posted, please provide relevant excerpts for discussion of claims being made about R.Mackey.

For instance, in reference to the link I provided to one of Mackey's postings, I said that it contained not one single reference to observed data on 9/11. No one has commented on that claim or made any other specific reference to something they think Mackey has adequately demonstrated.

So, if we're going to do "Mackey", let's get on with it.

This is....
Wow!!!
If my 10-year old nephew, with no physics lessons to date on his back, came with such a moronic theory, I'd blame my sister's homeschooling (which I do anyway) :D
 
Alright. Here is a super-Stundie. A very elaborate fail- Mind-bogglingly inept. This comes from a former professor of mechanical engineering, Dr. Judy Wood.:



This is....
Wow!!!
If my 10-year old nephew, with no physics lessons to date on his back, came with such a moronic theory, I'd blame my sister's homeschooling (which I do anyway) :D

A worthy challenge to post #197, Sir.
 
This is....
Wow!!!
If my 10-year old nephew, with no physics lessons to date on his back, came with such a moronic theory, I'd blame my sister's homeschooling (which I do anyway) :D

Why does my name figure so prominently in that moron's post??

This is why I Ignore these people. They are crazy. Sooner or later we're going to run across one that is actually dangerous as well.
 
Why does my name figure so prominently in that moron's post??

This is why I Ignore these people. They are crazy. Sooner or later we're going to run across one that is actually dangerous as well.



He's obsessed with DEWs. He is unable to define or describe them, let alone prove they were used on 9/11.

Your post addressing the problems with directed energy weapons was one of several on the subject pointed out to Jammonius.

And now it seems he's decided you're some sort of focal point of argumentation.

At least, that's what I glean from other comments in the thread.

I find I can't laugh at Jammonius. His posts are not amusing, they are tragic. He really does need help.

I think we should bar his posts from inclusion in the Stundies, as he is so obviously unwell.
 
Ragnarok deserves his own moment in the sun:


ragnarok said:
One thing I've not seen explained about the Pentagon incident is, why wasn't there 2(or is it 4?) punch holes? The toughest part of a jet after the black box, is its engines. If the sheer momentum of the jet was what caused the plane to penetrate so far into the building, one would expect parts of the engines to be at the extremeties of this damage.

It seems the path along the direction where the plane's nose entered the Pentagon, should actually be the least damaged, wouldn't you think?


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059276615&postcount=35
 
...
I find I can't laugh at Jammonius. His posts are not amusing, they are tragic. He really does need help.

I think we should bar his posts from inclusion in the Stundies, as he is so obviously unwell.

I don't know if he is really unwell. Obsessed, yes. Incredibly stupid when it comes to physics and other science, yes. But pretty good at his own game. If you see him on video, he seems even nice.

The unwell person is Judy Wood. She wrote that stundied text 5 years ago already (follow the link). It is nay impossibly for a sane mechanical engineering professor to be so drastically wrong on basic physics. However I am not surprised that jammo, a lawyer, doesn' t understand this.
 
According to ergo, mathematics is irrelevant because it can preduct unicorns.

No, I'm not making that up.

Many things are possible mathematically that are not in reality. I'm sure the evolution of unicorns could be mapped and "proven" mathematically, but that does not bring unicorns into being.

:boggled:

Dave
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom