• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Video Fakery in the 9/11 Attack

No it is a photo of a car blown up with an incendiary device in Iraq. Its a moot point as how this translates.

Ah, my mistake. No-planer death ray kooks routinely obsess about "toasted cars" at the WTC. I just assumed you were repeating the standard mantra.

The stricken portion is wrong and therefore ignored.

Now... why do you insist that the effects of a chaotic event are always distributed evenly?
 
An airplane filled with fuel is pretty much a gigantic missile.

Exactly, which is why I am puzzled about the pristine state and the location of this landing wheel, since there seems to be no dispute that it was securely retracted inside the aircraft.

This is fun, isn't it?

Where was that passport supposed to have been found?
 
Whoa! :eek: Now, THAT's suspicious imo.

Around around and around we go with Illuminati not being able to make up their mind as to what is an agreed set of facts.

Was the landing gear out or not? Hitherto everyone seems to have agreed it was not.

Would you care to elaborate your position here?
 
Ahem, people. Google is your friend. You're arguing with a no-planer who is pretending to be "new" to all of this, and surely that's simply not productive in the slightest.

Just saying.
 
Exactly, which is why I am puzzled about the pristine state and the location of this landing wheel, since there seems to be no dispute that it was securely retracted inside the aircraft.

This is fun, isn't it?

Where was that passport supposed to have been found?

Yup, I've been waiting for you to get to the rest of the debris that was spread all over the place. It wasn't just one passport, y'know - it was literally thousands of pieces of luggage, airline tickets, drivers licenses, random personal items, seat cushions and remnants, life vests etc....

Some of this debris was recovered from the top of adjacent buildings. Can't remember which buildings at the moment.

This picture shows a great deal of debris being expelled ahead of the fuel fireball. There are even fairly decent pictures that probably show landing gear flying off at great velocity - that's what it most likely was, given where that debris ended up.

You can attack this evidence two ways, but not both simultaneously:
1) you can quibble about the interpretation of the images
2) you can claim it is fake, and the plane impacts didn't happen.

Just don't try both, it makes you look really stupid. And in neither case are you going to present any evidence to support your denial, btw - there is none.

attacks_nyr125.jpg
 
Here you go lgr, this is an AA Lifevest recovered from the roof of 130 Liberty Plaza.
Doesn't look burned up, does it? Imagine that..... (notice the paper receipts as well)
Don't bother arguing that it was planted there, 'cause if that's where you're going, you have to provide evidence, which you can't.
It sucks to hang onto silly ideas, but that's your problem, not mine. :D

Flight_11_Life_Vest.jpg


Eyewitness:
Haleh Nazeri

'I stood on the street with about 100 or so other people and watched the fire with horror. Then all of a sudden I saw another plane, it was so loud and so low and so wrong. I knew before it even hit in that fraction of a second that something was terribly wrong and that my world would never be the same. When the plane hit, as you have all now seen, it created quite a bit of debris, which I saw flying towards me. The entire crowd turned and starting running the other way.'

My work is done.
 
Well, since the black boxes are missing, :rolleyes: it would be interesting to know if there is some protection system in the plane preventing the landing gear to become extracted above a certain speed.
What? What are you talking about?

The landing gear would be freed during an impact at 500 mph. At this speed the plane will not stay in large pieces. Your failure to comprehend physics and crash dynamics is not reason to make up lies and delusions.

What is your point? There is nothing that can hold the landing gear in place with impacts at these speeds.
 
Eyewitness:
Haleh Nazeri

'I stood on the street with about 100 or so other people and watched the fire with horror. Then all of a sudden I saw another plane, it was so loud and so low and so wrong. I knew before it even hit in that fraction of a second that something was terribly wrong and that my world would never be the same. When the plane hit, as you have all now seen, it created quite a bit of debris, which I saw flying towards me. The entire crowd turned and starting running the other way.'

My work is done.

Are you sure that this quote is correct? If so, wouldn't that have been a strange thing to say? :confused:
 
What? What are you talking about?

The landing gear would be freed during an impact at 500 mph. At this speed the plane will not stay in large pieces. Your failure to comprehend physics and crash dynamics is not reason to make up lies and delusions.

What is your point? There is nothing that can hold the landing gear in place with impacts at these speeds.

Normally, landing gears are only extracted a short time before landing, when the speed of the plane is low. I assumed that it would be dangerous to extract the landing gear when the speed is high. And besides, could a plane like that really have flown 500 mph in low altitude if the landing gear was extracted?
 
What you say is delusional, what she said is normal.

9 years of failure; and you continue due to what reason? Ignorance?

Ok, I'm not a native English speaker so I can't really tell, but the meaning of it seems strange to me. Why point out: "as you have all now seen"? Who was he trying to convince?
 
Normally, landing gears are only extracted a short time before landing, when the speed of the plane is low. I assumed that it would be dangerous to extract the landing gear when the speed is high. And besides, could a plane like that really have flown 500 mph in low altitude if the landing gear was extracted?

In a crash the landing gear will end up leaving the plane.

Yes the landing gear has a speed limit to be down, and be extended or retracted.

On 911 the landing gear was retracted, not extended. During the impact the landing gear left the aircraft, as did the engines and the rest of the plane. It crashed!

What is your point? The landing gear is not disappeared when it is retracted, it is only up inside the plane.
 
In a crash the landing gear will end up leaving the plane.

Yes the landing gear has a speed limit to be down, and be extended or retracted.

On 911 the landing gear was retracted, not extended. During the impact the landing gear left the aircraft, as did the engines and the rest of the plane. It crashed!

What is your point? The landing gear is not disappeared when it is retracted, it is only up inside the plane.

Ok, so it was retracted. This would mean that the tire would have been encapsulated into the plane, and in order for the tire to escape at the impact wouldn't it have become much more damaged than the landing gear tire found was?
 
Are you sure that this quote is correct? If so, wouldn't that have been a strange thing to say? :confused:
She was talking in an email about 911, one week after 911.

It is normal. It is what you might say.

Haleh Nazeri's email to friends about what she witnessed in New York on September 11.
First, I want to thank everyone who has been calling and emailing me since last week. I apologize for not getting back to everyone, but to be honest, I just couldn't. What happened last week in New York is still a heavy burden on my heart, and I can't really bear to keep talking about it. I feel like I am constantly on the verge of tears, as does everyone else around me. I have been wanting to write this email, because I thought it would help me get my feelings out, and because I know you are all wondering what the hell is going on here. So here's what happened.
Last Tuesday, September 11 was the Mayoral primary in New York. Russell and I woke up and made some coffee and went out to vote. I was in a strangely good mood when I left him to get on the subway to go to work. Fifteen minutes later, I walked out of the Wall Street station on Broadway. There was paper flying everywhere -- I thought it was some celebration that I hadn't heard about. Then I saw smoke. I walked north and found out that a plane had hit the Worls Trade Center. It sounded like a freak accident, not a terrorist attack, so I continued walking north, towards the WTC, to get a better view.
I stood on the street with about 100 or so other people and watched the fire with horror. Then all of a sudden I saw another plane, it was so loud and so low and so wrong. I knew before it even hit in that fraction of a second that something was terribly wrong and that my world would never be the same. When the plane hit, as you have all now seen, it created quite a bit of debris, which I saw flying towards me. The entire crowd turned and starting running the other way. People had fallen on the ground and were being trampled over, I remember thinking to myself, don't fall. But there were people all over the ground and I tripped on one of them and lost my shoe. A kind man picked me up by arm and I started running again when I tripped over someone else. The same man picked me up again, by this point, I lost my other shoe and was sure I was going to die. I didn't think it was just two planes, I thought they were going to destroy all of New York, and I wouldn't be able to run quickly enough. I finally made it far enough away to stop for a moment and realize what was happening. I was hyperventilating and couldn't really breathe. A woman kept rubbing my back and telling me it was going to be okay, and all I could think, Was it's never going to be okay again?
I ran inside my building, partly to get my sneakers, and partly not to be alone. I didn't know what was going to happen to me, and the overwhelming feeling I had was that I didn't want to be alone. I went upstairs and found my coworkers watching TV, just mesmerized. I was hysterical and kept screaming at them to leave the building. My boss, very calmly says, sure, yeah, you can go home. And I keep blubbering inbetween tears that we all needed to leave. I convince my friend to walk home with me and to get the hell away from there, which we did. We were pretty far away by the time the WTC collapsed. But my coworkers decided to stay in the building because they thought it would be safer, and they were buried by the debris. They managed to get out of it several hours later and go home, and nobody was really hurt.
The feelings that have set in since last Tuesday are quite overwhelming. Everyone feels a different emotion. Russell is very sad, and quite teary. But I'm scared. For the first time in my life, I am actually scared for my life. I came back to work today for the first time, and was terrified to be down here. Everyone keeps talking about the unsafe levels of asbestos in the air, the impending war, and the stench of decaying bodies. We used to talk about where to go for lunch and if there are any good movies out in theatres. It all seems painfully wrong. I sigh a lot, and stare off into space. I'm scared to look out of my window on the 36th floor in case I see something awful again. I think about that image throughout the day everyday -- the image of the plane flying into the building and the debris flying straight towards me. I think of the kind sweet man who kept picking me up off the ground. I think about Russell, and that for those few minutes, I thought I would never see him again. I think about how innocent and sweet I was last Tuesday morning. And I think about how scared and edgy I am now.
I know these feelings will slowly subside, but for now, they are all around me. I live next to a fire station where they lost 12 of their 24 guys. Their eyes are always red and they talk about going to their colleagues homes and mowing their lawns and doing other errands for the newly widowed families. For the first few days, the National Guard was patrolling my neighborhood and asked for i.d. everytime I tried to enter my street. If the wind shifts, you can smell this indescribable stench up at my apartment. I know that one day, things will go back to normal. But that day seems very very far away.
I thank God that everyone I know is safe and well. I thank God for my wonderful family who checks up on me three times a day, and for my friends who love me so much. I'm sorry it took me so long to write this. But I feel much better now for doing it. I promise to be better about writing and calling.
With much love,
Haleh

Stop posting lies and trying to support the idiots who made up lies about 911. Do some research.
 
Ok, so it was retracted. This would mean that the tire would have been encapsulated into the plane, and in order for the tire to escape at the impact wouldn't it have become much more damaged than the landing gear tire found was?
The landing gear is the one of the strongest things on a plane it has to hold up the plane!!!
The tire are rubber, they are strong and are only held in place by gear doors which are weaker than the landing gear! When we fly and the landing gear doors are not aligned correctly, they can be ripped off by the wind, but the landing gear is strong, but the attachment to the plane is not as strong as the gear Assembly it self. The landing gear are like giant shock absorbers, like pistons, so the gear falls apart easily in an accident because the part holding the assembled gear together fail in crashes as slow as 100 mph when the landing gear is extended and runs into dirt.

The tire looks kind of bad, but the tire hits the ground and can handle 180 mph impacts many times! So one last 500 mph impact is not going to be much to survive as seen on 911. BINGO
 
Ok, so it was retracted. This would mean that the tire would have been encapsulated into the plane, and in order for the tire to escape at the impact wouldn't it have become much more damaged than the landing gear tire found was?

Yoo Hoo, Anders, we're still waiting for you over in the demolition thread!

You seem to have vanished around the time we established that (a) you didn't do research, and (b) pushed you to justify some statements about safety factors and the like......
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom