The prompt is simply the mention of the camera shake. Anything else you infer is your own responsibility.Oh dear - I just read thru the 'Seismic Events' thread and saw what prompted this latest offering from Femr2.
Perhaps, though there are numerous other events on the tower which also correlate.I'd like to suggest that it is a meaningless correlation.
Indeed, thus the lookie-see. Perhaps it's another coincidence, but performing the traces has already been fruitful regardless. Am sure further clarity will be revealed.Who knows what caused the camera to be disturbed - maybe, while filming this static shot for long periods of time, somebody moved over close to it, maybe they were eating a ham sandwich and got careless.
Really ? Well, for a start, identification of movement of WTC 1 ~9.5s in advance of release.Sure, you can use software to 'trace' the movements. So what? I fail to see what possible insight of value is ever going to come from this.
Again, would have thought you guys would be making a big deal with that metric, but hey
What on earth for ? You already know my opinion on the descent mechanism (ROOSD) which is entirely gravity driven. But I have no problem doing so. If you point me to a specific decent quality video with a static camera, preferably as little perspective distortion as possible, I'll sort you out with the trace data.What I would love to see you do is measure some real controlled demolitions with your methods and determine what the acceleration plots look like.
Well 1 & 7 are already available, 2 can and will be done at some point.Then we could use them to compare to the 3 WTC collapses...especially if you'd include WTC 2, which seems to be permanently off the radar with the Szamboti/Major_Tom crowd.