Not odd, it is a fact. But I am an engineer, are you?A very odd thing to say.
What would, in your opinion, the data be able to show in terms of *blast effects* ?
And how does the data, in your opinion, show no *blast effects* ?
Movement (flexing) clearly occurs before the start of the Cam#3 clip I have available at this time. I will be looking at the full 7 minute version as and when it surfaces. Whether that will provide any useful information is yet to be seen.
Not an opinion, your data shows no blast effects. I thought that was your goal? It is clear. Maybe you can hire an engineer to help you, so you can see it. Are you an engineer yourself?
Gee Whiz, the Penthouse falls through the interior of WTC7, the interior of WTC7 is collapsing as you watch the facade. What were your goals again? Any sources/references for your methods? You need to study your data again; it proves no blast effects. This is a study; right?