• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Seismic event indicating explosion at WTC

RADAR proves 11 and 175 impacted the towers. You have idiotic delusions based on ignorance. 9 years of failure and all you have is nut case ideas. I know people who saw 175 impact, and they were right below 175 when it hit. This make your idea a lie, a willful lie if you could do rational research.

Charges that blow in!!! LOL, stundied!!! who will beat me to the post? almost all

Ok, I admit I cannot prove the no planes part. The part about seismic events happening seconds before the start of the collapses is solid however. I think.
 
To be honest, I believe tons of Thermite was used on some of the floors where the collapse started in each tower.

Tonnes oof thermite...on the floors where the jets crashed? Tonnes of thermite survived the impacts (unless of course you are a noplaner, in which case welcome to ignore)' detonating mechanisms in tact, to be set off an hour later...

Yoi are not well versed in either side of the argument, are you?

Oh boy.

TAM:)
 
The part: "Zero corresponds to computed origin time of 10:28:31 EDT." means the origin time as recorded at the PAL station for the seismic event.

Don't be ridiculous. The time recorded at the PAL station wasn't computed, it was measured. The phrase "computed origin time" clearly means "the computed time of origin of the seismic waves", not "the measured arrival time of the seismic waves". You're deliberately misrepresenting the data to support your preferred conclusion.

Dave
 
If you watch this video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd9ojv_crash-wtc2-09-02-59-09-03-00_news
you will see the impact on WTC2. It was at 09:02:59, time also given by NIST in his report.

As the signal arrives at 09:03:11, the delay between event and signal was 12 s.


So you can calculate the start time for each event with sismograms
(http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/LCSN/Eq/20010911_WTC/) :

Impact 1 08:46:42 - 00:00:12 = 08:46:30 (Idem than NIST)
Impact 2 09:03:11 - 00:00:12 = 09:02:59 (Calibration)
Collapse WTC2 09:59:22 - 00:00:12 = 09:59:10
Collapse WTC1 10:28:48 - 00:00:12 = 10:48:36

NIST has given the begin of the collapses at 09:58:59 (WTC2) and 10:28:22 (WTC1), so you have 11 s and 14 s (respectively) for the delay between start of the collapse and start of the signal.
That is perfectly consistent with enough debris hitting the ground to create the earthquake.

(All calculations +/- 1s)

End of mistery about seismic events...
 
Last edited:
Ok, I admit I cannot prove the no planes part. The part about seismic events happening seconds before the start of the collapses is solid however. I think.
Read the paper R Mackey posted. If you do and still think this, have someone that knows about this sort of thing explain why your wrong. Bottom line..........(I think you can guess)



;)
 
Last edited:
There are, however, many other correlated events and factors which lead me to suggest otherwise.

What correlated events? I don't see anythiong happening to the tower that could indicate anything that would shake another building. There is not even any noticeable perterbation of the flow of smoke that would indicate that that much energy was being released in the building prior to the camera shake.

I do hear an approaching helicopter which sounds to me as though it was not flying on a straight path.
 
The part about seismic events happening seconds before the start of the collapses is solid however.

No it isn't. Quite the opposite in fact.

Dr. Lerner-Lam and Dr. Young-Kim are both seismologists, you are obviously not.

Do you accept that these men know better how to read a seismograph than you do?
 
I understand they also have a world class bikini team. :D

Nah, that's just a conspiracy perpetrated by the Swedish Ministry for Tourism and Keeping Things Quiet. (Linked to the NWO)

All the ladies you've seen were photoshopped in.
 
Ok, I admit I cannot prove the no planes part. The part about seismic events happening seconds before the start of the collapses is solid however. I think.
The, "I think" part is the key for your delusion.

Fires would cook off explosives and render the fusing inoperative.

Was the terrorists plot of killing pilots and flying large jets into buildings at high speed to complex? Did you know most kids could fly the 767/757 into buildings without any training?

The only solid thing you had was your delusion, until you admitted it was not so solid; like the planes... And more to follow if you are a rational person.
 
No it isn't. Quite the opposite in fact.

Dr. Lerner-Lam and Dr. Young-Kim are both seismologists, you are obviously not.

Do you accept that these men know better how to read a seismograph than you do?

I just received information confirming a travel time for the seismic wave from the WTC to the PAL station of 17 +/- 3 seconds. So which part of my original post are you not clear about?
 
I just received information confirming a travel time for the seismic wave from the WTC to the PAL station of 17 +/- 3 seconds. So which part of my original post are you not clear about?

Dr. Lerner-Lam and Dr. Young-Kim are both seismologists, you are obviously not.

Do you accept that these men know better how to read a seismograph than you do?
 
You don't have enough precision in your experiment to back up your claim, which by the way is already contradicted by the lack of SOUNDS. You cannot set off explosives of that magnitude, dwarfing the collapse itself on a seismograph, and then try to convince me that people near (and even inside) the structure didn't hear them. So we know without doing any calculation at all that you are wrong. I'm merely identifying the most likely reason why.

This, to me, is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against these "9/11 Bomb" theories.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom