leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2007
- Messages
- 18,863
But as seismic waves travel through the ground they become smeared out due to dispersion.
The waves from the Ruhr bombing didn't become significantly attenuated.
But as seismic waves travel through the ground they become smeared out due to dispersion.
I'll repeat myself, in bigger text this time:
Wrong...because the core columns were visible for a few seconds after the collapse. If they were severed, we would not see them at all.
Do some research...for the love of pete...![]()
The waves from the Ruhr bombing didn't become significantly attenuated.
Ok, I'm not sure about the core columns. It could even be that the explosions in the basements only had the purpose of making the weakened floors collapse, and that the consecutive pancaking of the floors below happened as a consequence of the initial collapse.
Ok, I'm not sure about the core columns. It could even be that the explosions in the basements only had the purpose of making the weakened floors collapse, and that the consecutive pancaking of the floors below happened as a consequence of the initial collapse.
Your claims on 911 prove the expert part. The OP title is a lie.I'm no expert on seismology, but that looks similar to an earthquake signature to me, which would be similar to a massive explosion in the basement.
There were no demolition explosions in the basement or anywhere else on 9/11.
An explosion in the basement initiated a top-down collapse? Really?Ok, I'm not sure about the core columns. It could even be that the explosions in the basements only had the purpose of making the weakened floors collapse, and that the consecutive pancaking of the floors below happened as a consequence of the initial collapse.
They did not. Multiple posts in this thread have already shown that your timing is off. Please go back and re-read.Then how can we explain that the seismic events happened some 10-12 seconds before the start of the collapses?
I haven't researched whether the 9/11 explosion in the basement was heard by people. I have heard a lot of talk about people hearing a big explosion, but I'm not sure when they heard that, if it was some 10 or 12 seconds prior to the start of the collapses or not.
The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person
comes running into the office saying explosion, explosion, explosion. When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th . freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized.
William Rodriquez
Transcript of NIST Public Meeting in New York City . February 12, 2004
http://wtc.nist.gov/media/Public Transcript 021204 Final1_withlinks.pdf
They did not. Multiple posts in this thread have already shown that your timing is off. Please go back and re-read.
Wouldn't that depend on how far away from from the source the seismic event was recorded?
Then how can we explain that the seismic events happened some 10-12 seconds before the start of the collapses?
They don't. Your whole record spans 20+seconds.Then how can we explain that the seismic events happened some 10-12 seconds before the start of the collapses?
I believe I have answered all those posts.
There is no explosive. It's been proven to you four separate ways now:
1. Type of ground motion (Rayleigh wave) is inconsistent with explosives
2. Timing of ground motion does not precede the collapse
3. Absence of sound caused by explosives
4. Improbable size of explosives required to match your idea
To bring down the core columns.
source: http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...ebunking-911-myths-world-trade-center#seismic"There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."
The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.
On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear—misleadingly—as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves—blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower—start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.