tsig
a carbon based life-form
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 39,049
The single bullet theory was the absolute essence of the Warren commission, without it they believed there had to be more than one gunman. The only evidence ever offered by the warren commission for the single bullet theory was essentially the endorsment of the reputable and respected men on the committee that it was likely. That 3 of those men and the president of the united states actually did not believe the single bullet theory and kept that from the American people was a cover-up pure and simple.
And the single bullet theory is not true, thats a fact not an opinion and I'll happily prove it if you want, although this is probably not the right thread.
The above was a post by Soily since he has expressed his willingness to prove it I have provided a thread for him.
And the single bullet theory is not true, thats a fact not an opinion and I'll happily prove it if you want, although this is probably not the right thread.
The above was a post by Soily since he has expressed his willingness to prove it I have provided a thread for him.
Last edited: