You have not convinced me that my statement was wrong. And it doesn't look like you're convincing anyone else besides truthers, anyway.
I've been monitoring progress from time to time, but I've been quite busy with my day job.
But since you mentioned Thermite, that's on topic, as it was discussed in the debate.
Here are the differential scanning calorimeter runs I mentioned.
From
Harrit/Jones et. al: note how the peak of the "thermitic material" reaction is about 420
o Centigrade.
[qimg]http://www.nmsr.org/HarritChart.jpg[/qimg]
In contrast, here's the exact same type of measurement - with a differential scanning calorimeter - on
real thermite. This is from the paper
"Kinetics of thermite reaction in Al-Fe2O3 system" by Run-Hua Fana, Hong-Liang Lü, Kang-Ning Sun, Wan-Xia Wang and Xin-Bing Yi:
[qimg]http://www.nmsr.org/real_thermite.jpg[/qimg]
The peaks at 650
o C are from the aluminum melting (endothermic). The exothermic ("thermitic") reaction occurs at 850
o C to 950
o C,
at least 400 o C higher than the supposed "thermite" measured by Harrit and Jones.
Whatever Harrit and Jones thought they were measuring, it is
clearly not thermite.
Your "thermite" explanation for 9/11 has just evaporated.
Ah well.