RobRoy
Not A Mormon
I'm just wondering when the Welfare Queens will show up in their pink Cadillacs.
They drive BMWs now. Cadillacs are so very 1990.
I'm just wondering when the Welfare Queens will show up in their pink Cadillacs.
Fact: Thunder Parky has similar beliefs as Communist.Fact: Communism killed 10x as many people as Fascism.
Fact: Communism killed 10x as many people as Fascism.
Fact: Communism killed 10x as many people as Fascism.
Communism hasn't killed anyone, nor have any Communist countries because there are no and have been no Communist countries in history.
Communism hasn't killed anyone, nor have any Communist countries because there are no and have been no Communist countries in history.
Fact: Thunder Parky has killed 10times as many people as Fascists.Fact: Thunder Parky has similar beliefs as Communist.
Fact: Thunder Parky claims that Communist has killed 10times as many people as Fascist.
Yup. Now you're getting it.have there been any Capitalist countries?
some would argue that no country has been a purely Capitalist one, as per Adam Smith.
have there been any Capitalist countries?
some would argue that no country has been a purely Capitalist one, as per Adam Smith.
Fact: Communism killed 10x as many people as Fascism.
But you've insisted previously that communists are lazy and expect others to do their work for them. How on earth could they have managed something so ambitious?
That's a good point.But you've insisted previously that communists are lazy and expect others to do their work for them. How on earth could they have managed something so ambitious?
It's easy when you have a zombie Lenin to do your dirty work for you. You didn't really think that his body has been perfectly embalmed all these years, did you?
But you've insisted previously that communists are lazy and expect others to do their work for them.
Fact: Thunder Parky has killed 10times as many people as Fascists.
Then how can they be communist?I edited by view to say "Communists I know".
The ones I know have yet to kill anyone.
Then how can they be communist?
The ones I know have yet to kill anyone.
I'd vote for Zombie Lenin.![]()