• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Non Americans. Why do you fight 9/11 deniers and terrorist apologists?

Indeed I am, you are welcome to read my occasional blog on the subject
littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com

As you will see, nothing on 911. 911 is just a little riff I develop picking up on the best of the bibs and bobs I read of other people's work. As I said elsewhere, one of the methods the Illuminati maintain control is by systematically infilitrating anything they think might prove hostile to their interests.

I have an excellent ear for picking up these people in the field of Holocaust denial, I am much less good in terms of 911. So I find it harder to pick out the wheat from the much more abundant chaff in this area.

BUT (and to return to the point of this thread) when I believed in the Holocaust I would never have wasted a single hour at a denial forum, which led me to believe that those that do have rather strange and concealed motivations. In the main, I think the same holds good for people "fighting 911 deniers"

Whatever motivations they give and however superficially noble they sound, I don't really believe that these are their true motivations.

Still OT to the OP. A little self-obsessed, are we? Gotta talk about yourself I guess... nobody else is gonna. :D
 
...Then came Loose Change. It was a farce. ... When I saw the PM interview with the two little bastards that made it I knew I had been taken for a ride. They were just contemptuous snotty little brats...

Oh so true!
When some truther kid (actually, a 30 year old man) showed me Loose Change (whatever edition), I had this same uneasy feeling we all get when someone JAQs off on us. Ant then, googling, I found my first interview with Avery and Bermas. I think it was a Hardfire debate, but could be wrong. The first and strongest impression was: "Dylan Avery is a rat!" (rat, not brat).
When I went through Loose Change again, minute by minute, to write down all the factual, logical and rhetorical flaws, it occurred to me again and again and again that his voice was just that of a rat making noises like FEEEEEEEP.
Responding to my 30yo truther kid, I referred to Avery consistently as "rat Avery". Guess it didn't help to persuade the kid ^^
 
Oh well, I guess I'll ask the mods to change the thread title to "Non Americans. Why do you fight 9/11 deniers and terrorist apologists? And Little Gray Rabbit got something to say too."

And of course we are all part of some Global Cabal. Why else would a foreigner defend the "official conspiracy theory" of George W. Bush?

Truthers have a hard time just uni-tasking.

I read that as "un-asking".

Maybe that is what we should do when truthers are "just asking" questions. We are going to "un-ask" then :)
 
Could everyone please just put LGR on ignore. A more blatant troll is hard to find. He's got nothing interesting to say, and he derails the threads he is in. Ignore him
 
TAM made some comments in regard to motivations as "fighting 911 denial" that I believe were substantially untrue.

According to one of the moderators someone complained to her about my responses and she obliged to move them all to abandon all hope.

If you want to have a good laugh at what our brave 911 denial fighters find to sensitive for others to read. Members only can read them here

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182311

At least one of TAM's claims in this thread appears to me to be demonstratively untrue. Alas, someone has applied to the moderators to protect TAM in this regard.

Your paranoia seems to run deep. No one is protecting me from anything. What i said was that NOW, most of my posts are over at the medicine and science section. Perhaps by the number it is about 50-50 or maybe even more here...but particularly with respect to detailed content, my posts of worth are over there.

That was not so 2-3 years ago. Lgr, if you wish to see where all of my posts have been and where, you can go to my cp and see where i have posted and when.

It seems to be a minor point, however.

Perhaps it just seems to me like i post over there more often, because these days the topics over there are more interesting.

TAM:)
 
Because one day a friend - an intelligent, rational and well-educated friend - told me about a French guy who had "discovered" that the Pentagon had not been hit by a plane at all.

I felt angry at anyone profiteering from lying about these murders, angry that my friend had been made a fool of, and furious at the disrespect to the victims who - if this story were believed - simply never existed.
 
BUT (and to return to the point of this thread) when I believed in the Holocaust I would never have wasted a single hour at a denial forum, which led me to believe that those that do have rather strange and concealed motivations. In the main, I think the same holds good for people "fighting 911 deniers"


Yet hear you are a "denier" of 911 in a "skeptics" forum about 911... So according to what you just said, you have rather strange and concealed motivations.

Gee go figure...:rolleyes:
 
I object, on principle, to aggravated, willful stupidity.
Hence I have no qualms about telling people to their face why their beliefs/opinions are illogical, stupid and simply wrong.
 
Your paranoia seems to run deep. No one is protecting me from anything. What i said was that NOW, most of my posts are over at the medicine and science section. Perhaps by the number it is about 50-50 or maybe even more here...but particularly with respect to detailed content, my posts of worth are over there.

That was not so 2-3 years ago. Lgr, if you wish to see where all of my posts have been and where, you can go to my cp and see where i have posted and when.

Here is what a search on T.A.M brings up

temptz.jpg


'Nuff said.
 
Gee TAM got his own little stalker. When can I get one?

I'd like to take a moment to boast that I never believed the conspiracy crap because the "real" events made so much sense to me. I knew of the history of Al Qaeda and that the attack very much fit their MO.
 
No [lost no friends or loved ones in the WTC attacks on 11-Sep-01]
Thought so.

A lot of people die the world over. The 3000 Americans is miniscule compared with the 3 million Africans who die from HIV or the 30 000 Americans who die each year on the roads. If America decides it wants to murder 3000 of its own citizens I see it as a purely internal American matter.
Classic tu quoque fallacy, followed by a lump of CT avoidance of facts. You do know that there were a LOT of other nationals besides Americans killed in the WTC towers, etc, don't you. Yes...I'm sure you do know, actually.;) Is this par for the course?:rolleyes:

In short, its not a matter for me to make a moral determination one way or the other.
Oh? And why in particular are you avoiding this? Come the reality of the situation - 3,000 people from around the world killed in minutes - and you back off at a million miles per hour. Labelling it erroneously as just "an internal American thing", you can then not care deliberately.

Coward.

You have yet to explain why the memory of the people who died on 911 is affected by the fact I believe the Illuminati had involvement.
I never said those points were connected, so don't go putting words in my mouth. That is outright lying. That's the second time you have done that, and it is becoming your usual modum operandi. People with different opinions are fine. Persistent liars are not.

Is the memory of those killed at Lockerbie similarly contingent on whether Iran or Libya carried out the attack?
Strawman. Dealt with already.

You're a hollow and weak person, and you are dodging and running at the slightest sign of confrontation of your facts. Your username really suits you, you know...
 
Classic tu quoque fallacy, followed by a lump of CT avoidance of facts. You do know that there were a LOT of other nationals besides Americans killed in the WTC towers, etc, don't you. Yes...I'm sure you do know, actually.;) Is this par for the course?:rolleyes:

310 in fact, from 54 different countries. which I posted earlier on this thread. Of course Mr Rabbit possibly knows this (or should, if he read my post, and could count higher than 20 (once he took off his shoes and socks) but to him it seems irrelevant that people from other countries actually care when their fellow countreymen and women are murdered by terrorists..

Norm
 
Here is what a search on T.A.M brings up

[qimg]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4966/temptz.jpg[/qimg]

'Nuff said.
Your inattention to detail is superseded by your accusatory tone. Not being familiar with your posts outside of this thread, I can't say it's especially surprising.

You should notice that those search results are automatically sorted by most recent post- that's most recent in the thread, not by the poster. What you have posted is an image of the threads TAM has replied in that have been most recently been posted in. Not the most recent posts TAM has made, nor the threads in which he has most recently posted.
 
I'd like to take a moment to boast that I never believed the conspiracy crap because the "real" events made so much sense to me. I knew of the history of Al Qaeda and that the attack very much fit their MO.

Exactly. The first thing I said to friends as live coverage assaulted every channel in my country was "looks like Osama has been busy in the off-season".
 
310 in fact, from 54 different countries. which I posted earlier on this thread. Of course Mr Rabbit possibly knows this (or should, if he read my post, and could count higher than 20 (once he took off his shoes and socks) but to him it seems irrelevant that people from other countries actually care when their fellow countreymen and women are murdered by terrorists..

Norm
Oh he knows, all right. He just chooses to believe otherwise as a convenient escape route for not wanting to care because it ruins the foundations of his towering CT fairy-tale castles. A coward.

Reality is that which, when you cease to believe, continues to exist.
 
Your inattention to detail is superseded by your accusatory tone. Not being familiar with your posts outside of this thread, I can't say it's especially surprising.

You should notice that those search results are automatically sorted by most recent post- that's most recent in the thread, not by the poster. What you have posted is an image of the threads TAM has replied in that have been most recently been posted in. Not the most recent posts TAM has made, nor the threads in which he has most recently posted.

That's why he scrolled down and captured the image - To hide the search criteria and also hide the 1st page SMMT threads T.A.M. has been in. If you go to the 2nd page of those results, it's almost exclusively SMMT threads.

Wonder why he didn't include a screen grab of those. :nope:
 
Makes as many ill-informed, demonstrably wrong statements as T.A.M and I will be happy to oblige.

Grey.

Listen Grey, just shut the **** up. I made a comment based on how I thought I was posting here. As of late, with you and a few other newbies (likely the result of the up coming anni), I probably have returned to mostly posting here. If that is the case, heh, I admit I was wrong. However, that does not give you the right to then say that I make "many" "ill informed" statements. You wanna get a good old "gotcha" on me, fine, I guess I have been posting more over here. I do still post quite a bit over a the science section, WHEN THERE ARE TOPICS OF INTEREST to me there. Just don't start adding in false statements about me on top of it.

Will you drop it, or will you, like a child, continue on just for the sake of doing so?

TAM:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom