Brian-M
Daydreamer
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2008
- Messages
- 8,044
I'm thinking about voting for the Australian Sex Party. Most of their policies, such as opposing the national internet filter and ending the tax-exempt status of religion I agree with. Does anyone know where I can find more information about them that doesn't come from their official web page or Wikipedia?
Here's a recent ad they've released. (It's sort-of NSFW.)
Nothing that springs to mind. But if you want a list of indigenous (Aboriginal) politicians & activists, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australians_in_politics_and_public_service
ETA: Looks like Alan beat me to it.
Here's a recent ad they've released. (It's sort-of NSFW.)
Out of interest, are there any prominent non-white politicians in Australia?
Nothing that springs to mind. But if you want a list of indigenous (Aboriginal) politicians & activists, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australians_in_politics_and_public_service
ETA: Looks like Alan beat me to it.
Last edited: