You are engaging in misrepresentation. It matters not what I say is in the photo. Clearly, however, what is seen is a twisted piece of junk that could be anything and could come from anywhere. In order to be valid, reliable evidence, we need a claim to be properly made as to what the photo shows, who took it and who made the examination as to what is in it and how was it identified, among other easily discerned criteria for making a valid claim about what is shown in one or more photos.
As I said, do not allow yourself to be taken in by websites with an agenda that engage in wanton, blatant and stupid propaganda.
Yes, yes he is.
Everyone is a liar. He is the only one who sees...
As I said, do not allow yourself to be taken in by websites with an agenda that engage in wanton, blatant and stupid propaganda.
Any New Yorkers here? I'm a Bostonian, so I won't see the many errors Jam is no doubt making about the NYC subway...
Not to mention a few lies scattered here and there.As I said, do not allow yourself to be taken in bywebsitesJammonius with an agenda that engage(s) in wanton, blatant and stupid propaganda.
Your query is FUBAR and is a blatant misrepresentation. You have not established what the NYPD has said, let alone where they done so, Thunder.
Please do better.
I have already told you this is ground that has already been gone over. The NIST report describes the information about the perimeter beam with wheely in only the most generic and tentative terms possible. There is no positive identification of what is seen as having anything to do with any aircraft.
Just read what NIST says:
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/pict1.jpg?t=1278464845[/qimg]
For your information, "...it is postulated..." means NIST is only making a guess and is not making a factual claim.
Your query is FUBAR and is a blatant misrepresentation. You have not established what the NYPD has said, let alone where they done so, Thunder.
Please do better.
I have already told you this is ground that has already been gone over. The NIST report describes the information about the perimeter beam with wheely in only the most generic and tentative terms possible. There is no positive identification of what is seen as having anything to do with any aircraft.
Just read what NIST says:
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/pict1.jpg?t=1278464845[/qimg]
For your information, "...it is postulated..." means NIST is only making a guess and is not making a factual claim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
here is the Naudet video, full of airplane sounds.
Jamm-please debunk.
They clearly looked up because they were in on it, or they heard the missiles... DUHThunder,
Must Jam have to explain everything to you ...?
They looked up at the sound because the it was coming from the underground trains.
Tom
Just read what NIST says:
[qimg]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/jfibonacci/album2/pict1.jpg?t=1278464845[/qimg]
For your information, "...it is postulated..." means NIST is only making a guess and is not making a factual claim.
For your information, "...it is postulated..." means NIST is only making a guess and is not making a factual claim.