• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very comfortable with the fact that there are witnesses who say they saw a plane, including reliable ones.

What is at play here is that debunkers have an incredibly hard time admitting there are valid and viable NO PLANE witnesses.


People saw the planes hit the towers.
Period.
The fact that some people were not looking at the towers when the impacts took place does not negate the fact that thousands of people did see the planes hit (and caught it on film)
 
Now he's back to arguing no planes hit the towers...

Jam, the 'evidence' you put forward to 'prove' no planes hit the towers in fact confirm planes hit the towers...
I'm still amazed you don't concider the eye witnesses accounts and plane debris as proof the planes hit the towers
No, he's not. He's just pointing out how crazy "no-planers" sound.
 
That noise was not from a subway (you can not hear them from topside), and if you think that noise was from a bus, you truly are the most deluded person alive today.

You are entitled to your opinion about me, of course. Neither this thread, nor the issue of what information is contained in the Dick Oliver video has anything to do with me.

That is a point you have missed and missed badly.

I posted up links to discussions about the video. I posted up still image excerpts confirming the claims I was making about the video.

You refuted neither.

Posts like yours are not objective and are not based on reason. Your post is an emotionally driven rant that does not add to the quality of the thread, imho.
 
you are wrong. and in denial.

but you know what I am gonna do...just for you?

I will go...to that EXACT SAME location, and record the sound of a subway, if indeed there is indeed subway sounds from tha location.

see how nice I am?

oh...and btw...I just checked on Google Earth, and there are NO subway grills by that street. the nearest one is a good 30 feet away, and even if that is a subway grill, there is NO way the sound of a subway train would be THAT LOUD...at that distance.

but still..for you..I shall go to that location...and record for you what I hear.

I will put it on Youtube, and post the video. Just to PROVE how VERY WRONG YOU ARE.

:)

Wait Thunder. How can you set out to engage in an objective exercise, while already pre-judging what the outcome will be? :boggled:

Park Row is atop the conjunction of two parallel running subways according to maps I posted. That location is very likely a major bus stop, to this very day.

I only ask that you record at about 8:46AM or thereabouts.

I suggest you do so as a subway and bus are each approaching, separately and together.

Will you do that?
 
And now we're back to the "there are people who didn't see the plane crash, and even though there were people who saw the plane crash, it didn't really happen" train of thought.

I didn't see the car crash that just happened down the street, but I heard it, and upon looking outside I saw a car crash. You're insinuating that the car crash didn't really happen.

You're a lunatic.

Also, buses and subway trains, no matter how badly you want them to, do not sound like airplanes. If you think they do, please provide a recording of a bus stop, a subway stop, and an active runway and show that they sound the same. Actually, I'll save you the effort. They don't sound the same.
 
Last edited:
Oh my goodness. This is rich. Thunder, you have posted the 1:16 Dick Oliver video that I started an epic failure <snip>

FTFY.

You know what else is rich? Your refusing to include what Dick Oliver and his cameraman said about planes and plane crashes. It's there in the video, they heard it with their own ears just like the thousands who saw it with their own eyes.
 
Last edited:
I suggest you do so as a subway and bus are each approaching, separately and together.

Will you do that?

just for you, I will record the sound of a few buses, and a train or two.

honestly, I do NOT believe one can hear the subway at that location. but, for you, I will see what I can get.

mind you, it will be in a few days, as I ain't gonna drive my ass into Manhattan when its 100 degrees, just do debunk your sillyness.

now, answer my question: have you EVER been to NYC and rode a subway?
 
Last edited:
Jam thinks no planes hit the towers...
Here are some photos of debris from the planes (all of which Jammy thinks was planted)

untitleddd.jpg


untitledddddd.jpg


untitleddddddddd.jpg



untitled.jpg
 
when do folks on the street turn around in puzzlement, at the sound of a subway?

In my town they would every time guaranteed





























Because we don't have a subway ^^



(However, we have 707-based military planes fly by low and near frequently, and I have noticed that no one at all turns around in puzzlement, because really they are not THAT loud.)
 
jam thinks no planes hit the towers...
Here are some photos of debris from the planes (all of which jammy thinks was planted)

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/titanicwreck/untitleddd.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/titanicwreck/untitledddddd.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/titanicwreck/untitleddddddddd.jpg[/qimg]


[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/titanicwreck/untitled.jpg[/qimg]

holograms!
 
And now we're back to the "there are people who didn't see the plane crash, and even though there were people who saw the plane crash, it didn't really happen" train of thought.

I didn't see the car crash that just happened down the street, but I heard it, and upon looking outside I saw a car crash. You're insinuating that the car crash didn't really happen.

You're a lunatic.

Also, buses and subway trains, no matter how badly you want them to, do not sound like airplanes. If you think they do, please provide a recording of a bus stop, a subway stop, and an active runway and show that they sound the same. Actually, I'll save you the effort. They don't sound the same.


I wonder if Jam thinks when people are out of his range of vision, if they cease to exist, until he sees them again?
 
I must thank Jammonious. He has gotten us to not only to post various photos and videos of the plane crashes, but also to post videos that have the sound of the plane crashing into the tower.

Any Lurkers who may have been fence-sitters, are now most likely convinced that there were planes at the WTC on 9-11.

Thanks Jamm. :)

now Jamm, please debunk the Naudet video, which has the sound of the airplane, and please tell us if you have ever been to NYC and rode the Subway.
 
Last edited:
Oh my goodness. This is rich. Thunder, you have posted the 1:16 Dick Oliver video that I started an epic 40+ page thread on that consisted in a thorough-going exchange about its significance as one of the single best pieces of NO PLANE information in existence.
...

That is an entirely wrong characterisation of the "verboten" thread.

The truth is that you opened the thread with a bad case of raping of that video. In the course of 40+ pages, not a single poster agreed with any significant thing you said, and in fact at least 22 different posters realised that you lied, and they said so outright.

Everybody reached the valid and objective conclusion that what was heard in the video and by the people in the video was a plane crash.

The unanimous (minus one vote) consensus on that thread was:

The 1:16-minutes Dick Oliver video is good and admissable evidence for PLANE.
 
Jam, i'd like to know how the Men in Black could quickly plant this landing gear imbeded in the beams without anyone noticing:

untitled.jpg


Perhaps you think the landing gear is a hologram?
 
Jamm- in the Naudet video, FDNY personnel look up as they hear the sound of the plane, BEFORE it impacts.

please "debunk".

:)

...and have you ever rode the Subway in NYC?
 
You are entitled to your opinion about me, of course. Neither this thread, nor the issue of what information is contained in the Dick Oliver video has anything to do with me.

That is a point you have missed and missed badly.

I posted up links to discussions about the video. I posted up still image excerpts confirming the claims I was making about the video.

You refuted neither.

Posts like yours are not objective and are not based on reason. Your post is an emotionally driven rant that does not add to the quality of the thread, imho.

In case it needs to be pointed out: Still images serve no purpose whatsoever when trying to figureout what the SOUND in a video is.


To nail that home:
Here is a still image from a video that supposedly contains the sounds of a rendition of "Lacrimosa" from Mozart's requiem.



Or is it Händel's Messiah? Orff's Carmina Burana?
You can toss all the word salads you wish - the still image won't help you.

Only listening to the sound will tell you what can be heard in the video:



(Of course you need to know Mozart's works to tell if this is Lacrimosa or not, just as you need to know what planes, buses and trains sound like to tell if you hear plane, buses or trains in the Dick Oliver video)
 
You are entitled to your opinion about me, of course. Neither this thread, nor the issue of what information is contained in the Dick Oliver video has anything to do with me.

That is a point you have missed and missed badly.

I posted up links to discussions about the video. I posted up still image excerpts confirming the claims I was making about the video.

You refuted neither.

Posts like yours are not objective and are not based on reason. Your post is an emotionally driven rant that does not add to the quality of the thread, imho.

Jammonious you have no valid point to be missed, much less be missed badly, I watched the video, and listened, the noise is undeniably (to the sane and rational) from a plane, not a subway train. besides the trains on a subway run on electricity, pretty darn quiet, and I don't think the buses in NYC run a turbo jet fan engine as is heard in the video posted, my post is fully based in reason, it is your sci-fi fantasy world of holograms and DEW's.
Your backwards interpretations of valid eyewitness statements, who saw the plane that does nothing for the conversation.

One day reality is going to come knocking, please answer the door.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom