Another version of this photo was posted somewhere earlier, if memory serves me correctly. The claim was what is seen is a part of an aircraft.
Looked at from the above perspective, it is not at all certain that what is seen is a part of any aircraft, let alone a Boeing 767.
To my knowledge, the basis of the assertion that the above is a part of an aircraft does not originate from any investigative source and is, instead, merely a debunker claim.
I do not know that to be the case, exactly. Rather, I am only saying I know of no official investigation that claims the above is a plane part of any sort, much less a Boeing 767 and still less a Boeing 767 said to be involved in a flight allegedly occuring on 9/11.
Looked at from the above perspective, it is not at all certain that what is seen is a part of any aircraft, let alone a Boeing 767.
To my knowledge, the basis of the assertion that the above is a part of an aircraft does not originate from any investigative source and is, instead, merely a debunker claim.
I do not know that to be the case, exactly. Rather, I am only saying I know of no official investigation that claims the above is a plane part of any sort, much less a Boeing 767 and still less a Boeing 767 said to be involved in a flight allegedly occuring on 9/11.

