No, what you have been doing is making a claim and repeating it until you convince yourself it's true. Nothing you have posted supports your assertion that the planes should not have acted exactly like they did when they contacted the building.
Do you plan to show us how the science that proves the planes acted like they should have is incorrect?
No, I do not plan on posting 'science' as there is none that is convincing, standing alone. The science must be validated by what is observed, not the other way around.
Upon that statement of epistemology, I stand.
Any and all attempts to use "science' to justify what is observed will fail and fail miserably, as it relates to the stupid proposition that jetliners crashed into the WTC as is apparently, but not actually, seen on teevee and in preserved videos, of which, ALL43 of them are the subject of this thread, for which I am responsible for the OP.
I am the one who posted the data.
The reason for the inability to use science to prove jetliners hit the WTC, or did not do so, is that the science will conflict. It is not possible to post a consensus scientific approach to justifying either that a jetliner did or did not crash into the WTC complex, as apparently seen in video.
NIST does not claim their analysis confirms the crash of jetliners.
So, right at the outset, your post is doomed to inconclusivity. NIST, itself, does not claim the videos prove the crashes of jetliners. Instead, NIST issued a wishy-washy, equivocal statement about the extent to which their calculations were confirmed or not confirmed by what was observed. I have elsewhere posted on that issue, including the NIST quotation.
You can look it up. I think it's in this thread, actually.
Last edited:


I wonder why? 