• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jammonius,

For once could you back up your assertion about how loud you think a jet "screaming along at <1000ft" really is? You really can't can you? The noise radiated by the engines are going to be most concentrated behind those engines which by amazing coincidence, were pointing at a slight angle AWAY from the ground. Take a look at this:

[qimg]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/dbright65/afterburner.jpg[/qimg]

I took this photo on "vultures row" which is on the 08 and 09 level of the carriers island structure. The F14 is on the mid ships catapult which is barely 100ft from where I took this photo. At this distance you needed to cover your ears or have on some good hearing protection. HOWEVER, by the time it reached the ramp (end of catapult) You could talk to the person standing next to you again. The noise was still loud but not "earsplitting" and this is while we were facing the EXHAUST of the engines. That distance was less than 400ft

This is a freak'in F14 on AFTERBURNERS. How loud do you think these engines are compared to a commercial jet? For once BACK UP your assertions. Calculate the sound level and prove it to be "earsplitting" or quit bringing it up.

The noise level issue is not a new one. We spent some time on this in the Dick Oliver threads. There was no consensus, but an interesting phenomenon developed nonethelss.

Keep in mind the premise of the Dick Oliver threads involved the explosion at the North Tower. The primary Dick Oliver video was a 1min16sec video that was basically an unintended historical document of virtually unprecedented value. It recorded the sound of the explosion. The camera was at Park Row, near Beekman, about 1 block north and about 2 blocks east of the North Tower. None, repeat, none of ther passersby reacted as if a widebody jetliner was approaching at near onto 500mph, barely 1000ft above them, not counting the two blocks west.

And, no one thought a jetliner had crashed, either, in that video.

Anyway, the dB range was from about 116 down to, perhaps, 100. Needless to say, the debunker tactic was to find ways to progressivly seek to justify lowering the sound limit. Personally, I think 116dB was on the low side, given the speed that the common storyline mandates. Bottomline, 116dB should have caused freight and concern. The passersby in the video were almost all completely nonchalant. There was one ambiguous exeception, someone we dubbed Our Lady in Blue. She turned her head slightly and I'll tell you, the debunkers latched onto her for dear life.

Nevermind that no one else in the video paid the least bit of attention.

I don't think these issues will eve get resolved, the emotional attachment to a point of view is too strong.

On an objective basis, more NO PLANE evidence has been posted than PLANE SPOT evidence.
 
This is a strawman. No one claims an airplane melted.

If you want to have a discussion on what I would consider to be a simplistic, pedantic basis, I suppose we can do that, but I don't recommend it. I don't think it advances the thread much to put the discussion on the level you appear to be reaching for.

Look, I am not here seeking to win a debate with you or with anyone else. I am not seeking to be considered 'right' and I am not here seeking to prove you or anyone else "wrong." I am offering up information to be considered on its merits and to offer up both the suggestion and the opportunity for objective consideration of issues that are, for the most part, driven by emotional attachment.

If you look at the early pages of this thread, before certain limits on the use of photo images took effect, you will be able to see how I would recommend we go about assessing what the shadow thingy did when it was seen to have impacted with the South Tower. It's all in the videos for all to see.

It did not explode on impact and it did not degrade. For that matter, it did not even slow down, based on what is seen in the videos. Look at them.

You don't even get much in the way of argument about that from the NIST report.

In your reply it is one thing to say, as you've done, "...[n]o one claims an airplane melted..." but that misses the point rather badly. The issue is the plane did not explode or degrade upon impact; and, instead, glided intact through steel beams as though it were a hot knife through butter.

That is an absurdity.

This is part strawman, part argument from incredulty. No one claims the planes entered the buildings without degrading and exploding.

Once again, the pedantic nature of your reply is noted. If you are not willing to do an assessment of your own post as to what sort of fallacies you, yourself engage in, then you are not proceeding in a logical manner, IMHO.

I am not your student AND I am not your teacher either. I will not grade your posting and I will not claim my posts are more logical and less fraught with fallacies than are yours; or vice versa. Once again, I am not playing "I win" or "you lose." I don't care if you consider yourself to have posted more convincingly than I have.

Logic is not a weapon; rather, it is a process that lends itself to clear, cogent and meaningful expression. Logic stands or falls on its own merits. It does not need to be proclaimed and it is not advanced by proclamation, either. One posts logically or one does not. Or, more likely, one's posts are a hodge podge containing some meritorious comments and some bogus ones.

My suggestion is simply this: Why don't we all try to be as logical and as cogent as we can be in order to advance the state of the discussion?

Assess your own posts for their relative freedom from fallacies and I will assess mine for the same purpose.

Deal?

In fact, you are the one often expressing that the fact that people hear explosions somehow means there wasn't an airplane! Now, the explosions don't happen when the nose hits the building, because there isn't really anything there to explode. It would be like if I slammed a street-side mailbox into the building. Why would that explode? No, the explosion happens when the jet fuel impacts the building. Think about where that is in the plane. Not in the nose.

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning as expressed above. The videos all have a rather uniform characteristic of depicting images that defy reason and that mandate suspension of disbelief.

What is seen in the videos makes no sense. We assume that what is seen is true because we are flabbergasted to think that a scam could have been perpetrated against us. That may be why we are so prone to making excuses for why the videos don't make sense and why they look, just as Evan Fairbanks actually said; "like a bad special effect."

They look that way because that is what they are.

Further, many airplane parts were found in the street, but not many enormous parts, because the airplane exploded inside a building. The fact that you don't believe this could happen is merely your own incredulty. In order to convince people that know it can happen that it couldn't happen, you have to do more than just state it with an astonished look on your face. You have to prove it. Support it with evidence, math, whatever you've got.

I have refuted the airplane part contention.

Not one single part of piece of an aircraft at any 9/11 location was ever identified by part number, serial number or other objective indicator of identification. Furthermore, parts and pieces were not assessed by NTSB in an investigative context.

In fact, the process of dealing with alleged plane parts was simply an exercise in fraud and deception.

The plane parts issue is one of the very weakest links in the 9/11 hoax.

You have, perhaps, seen posters refer to me by use of the term "Plymouth weheel cover"? There was a thread by that title, involving primarily, Flight 93. In it, I put paid to the manner in which plane parts were collected, disposed of and otherwise dealt with fraudulently.

The "take home" assertion here, and the one that puts paid to the entire issue is this:

Not one single part or piece of an alleged aircraft from any aspect of 9/11 was ever identified by part number and therefore authenticated. Zero, zip, nada, zilch.

The 9/11 claim that jetliners were involved is a fraud.

You won't do this because you can't. Right? Show me I'm wrong and do it. This is not a 20 questions rhetorical gotcha, this is exactly what you have been saying to us with your asking for proof of 1000 eye-witnesses. Don't dodge this because then you will be shown to be the hypocrite we know you are.

I don't understand what claim you're making in the above. I do not play gotcha, meaning I neither try to ensare posters in stupid rhetoric or control information by asking questions intended to entrap or ensnare and I do not send posters off on wild-goose chases after information that can never be deemed satisfactory no matter how much of it is traced down. I don't post that way and I don't try to get others to do so either.


Already demonstrated why it did not explode at the point of impact. SHOW WHY YOU THINK IT SHOULD. You can't and won't.

Don't even try to ignore or dodge these questions.

I am not going to get into a gotcha game of proving anything to you. You state what you hold to be true and correct and I will do the same. If you disagree with me, then offer up refutation; and, if I disagree with you, I will offer up refutation.

For instance, I have here refuted your reference to plane parts by pointing out not one single part or piece of an aircraft was identified by serial number.

That is a fact and it is a fact that serves to refute the plane parts claim.

I will go further by saying you cannot and will not contradict that claim with admissible evidence.
 
Last edited:
actually that is one of the best videos of the plane hitting, because you can clearly hear the sound of the jet. sounds kind of like a jet taking off. it was also very loud evidenced by what sounds like some distortion in the sound.

also, an explosion appears on the side that the plane hit within a second of the plane actually hitting.

how can you possibly say that was faked?

also in this video, you can clearly hear the plane quite a bit before it hit, and also more importantly it was LIVE, and you can hear people start to yell BEFORE the plane hits.

how do you explain this???
 
Last edited:
If you want to have a discussion on what I would consider to be a simplistic, pedantic basis, I suppose we can do that, but I don't recommend it. I don't think it advances the thread much to put the discussion on the level you appear to be reaching for.

Thanks for the compliment. I am merely describing the logical fallacies you are employing. If you don't want to have them pointed out to you, don't employ them. If you want to make a claim and have it stand up, use sound logic, not fallacious logic. If you just want to spout words to hear yourself talk, well keep doing what you are doing. You are convincing no one and making no sense. So congratulations on that.

It did not explode on impact

As explained, your expectation of an immediate explosion is in error. Stop insisting on this erroneous expectation. If you believe otherwise, prove it. Restating it is getting nowhere. We have explained to you over and over why this is. Address that or admit you are wrong about this.

and it did not degrade.

do you mean break apart? Of course it did. It did that inside the building. This is not visible on film because it is behind the walls of the building. It did not break apart behind the impact point. That would be absurd.

For that matter, it did not even slow down, based on what is seen in the videos.

Oh, I'm quite sure it slowed down. I don't think the amount it slowed down would be perceptible to the eye, and certainly not perceptible on any video footage wrought with artifacts. But, and this is key, there is no reason to expect it to slow down very much. Once again, it is your expectations which are in error. Not the reality.

You don't even get much in the way of argument about that from the NIST report.

There's a reason for that. No one disputes it. Again, it is your expectations that are wrong.

In your reply it is one thing to say, as you've done, "...[n]o one claims an airplane melted..." but that misses the point rather badly. The issue is the plane did not explode or degrade upon impact; and, instead, glided intact through steel beams as though it were a hot knife through butter.

That is an absurdity.

Argument from incredulty. And if you don't want to be called out about saying "the airplane melted" then don't say it. It pays to be clear. Especially when one is making ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim backed up by nothing but your own incredulty. How would one (me) distinguish between which fantasies you actually believe and which ones you just blurt out for no reason like this one?

Once again, the pedantic nature of your reply is noted. If you are not willing to do an assessment of your own post as to what sort of fallacies you, yourself engage in, then you are not proceeding in a logical manner, IMHO.
What makes you think I didn't assess my post? Of course I did. If you think I made a logical fallacy, point it out. Unlike you, I am not going to throw a fit when criticized. I desire to get at the truth. If that means having someone show me where I'm wrong, fine. You, however, are not doing that. You are just vaguely accusing me of committing some fallacy without, once again, any supporting evidence or information. Shocked, I am.

I am not your student AND I am not your teacher either. I will not grade your posting and I will not claim my posts are more logical and less fraught with fallacies than are yours; or vice versa.

Great. No idea what on earth this bit about student and teacher is about, but I'm glad we cleared that up. If you post in this forum with a claim, expect it to be examined critically. If you don't want that, keep it to yourself or post it in some forum where gullible lap this clap-trap up happily.

Once again, I am not playing "I win" or "you lose." I don't care if you consider yourself to have posted more convincingly than I have.
That's fantastic, because I'd really rather not have your support, seeing as how you are wrong at a nearly 100% clip.

Logic is not a weapon; rather, it is a process that lends itself to clear, cogent and meaningful expression. Logic stands or falls on its own merits. It does not need to be proclaimed and it is not advanced by proclamation, either. One posts logically or one does not. Or, more likely, one's posts are a hodge podge containing some meritorious comments and some bogus ones.
See, you appear to understand that logic has a place. Why then do you shy away from having fallacies (incorrect logic) in your posts pointed out to you? When you say you have argued fallaciously, you should want to fix that. There is no shame in that. Clinging to fallacious arguments as if they are not fallacious is quite shameful, in my opinion. That is what you have done, over and over.

Again, if you feel I have committed any logical fallacies, I am happy for you to point out. I will gladly correct them and revise my conclusions. Be prepared to support your claim, though.

My suggestion is simply this: Why don't we all try to be as logical and as cogent as we can be in order to advance the state of the discussion?
I'd be thrilled. Get started.

Assess your own posts for their relative freedom from fallacies and I will assess mine for the same purpose.
Done. Disagree with my assessment? Show me where.

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning as expressed above. The videos all have a rather uniform characteristic of depicting images that defy reason and that mandate suspension of disbelief.

No, once again it is your expectations of what they should show that is in error. You have consistently failed to show why you think they should show what you think they should show. Get started on doing that now if you want to make progress.

What is seen in the videos makes no sense. We assume that what is seen is true because we are flabbergasted to think that a scam could have been perpetrated against us. That may be why we are so prone to making excuses for why the videos don't make sense and why they look, just as Evan Fairbanks actually said; "like a bad special effect."

See above.

I have refuted the airplane part contention.

Not one single part of piece of an aircraft at any 9/11 location was ever identified by part number, serial number or other objective indicator of identification. Furthermore, parts and pieces were not assessed by NTSB in an investigative context.

In fact, the process of dealing with alleged plane parts was simply an exercise in fraud and deception.

The plane parts issue is one of the very weakest links in the 9/11 hoax.

You have, perhaps, seen posters refer to me by use of the term "Plymouth weheel cover"? There was a thread by that title, involving primarily, Flight 93. In it, I put paid to the manner in which plane parts were collected, disposed of and otherwise dealt with fraudulently.

The "take home" assertion here, and the one that puts paid to the entire issue is this:

Not one single part or piece of an alleged aircraft from any aspect of 9/11 was ever identified by part number and therefore authenticated. Zero, zip, nada, zilch.

The 9/11 claim that jetliners were involved is a fraud.

Utter and complete nonsense.

I don't understand what claim you're making in the above. I do not play gotcha, meaning I neither try to ensare posters in stupid rhetoric or control information by asking questions intended to entrap or ensnare and I do not send posters off on wild-goose chases after information that can never be deemed satisfactory no matter how much of it is traced down. I don't post that way and I don't try to get others to do so either.

I am not going to get into a gotcha game of proving anything to you. You state what you hold to be true and correct and I will do the same. If you disagree with me, then offer up refutation; and, if I disagree with you, I will offer up refutation.

Your problem is that for some weird reason, you claim to see any question or demand for supporting evidence as a gotcha or rhetorical claim. They are not. They are demands for supporting evidence. Quit dodging them. No one, and I do mean no one, with a head on their shoulders will take you seriously until you stop this. If there is a question about your claim, answer it. If your answer is correct, there can be no "gotcha." If it is wrong, then you might have a "gotcha" but how is that bad? If you are wrong, you want to discard that belief. Not hold onto it.

You are just afraid of being proven wrong. It is the only explanation for your refusal to answer those questions.

For instance, I have here refuted your reference to plane parts by pointing out not one single part or piece of an aircraft was identified by serial number.

That is a fact and it is a fact that serves to refute the plane parts claim.

Laughably stupid.

I will go further by saying you cannot and will not contradict that claim with admissible evidence.

This has been contradicted multiple times in this very thread, and dozens of times in other places in this forum. If you still believe this nonsense, it is merely a sign of mental illness.
 
However, the common storyline of 9/11 mandates that the shadow thingy jet was screaming along at <1000ft @ 550mph. That is full throttle, beyond the capacity of the "hush kits" to contain the noise and at or above the 140dB level that can cause ear damage. Add to that the wake vortex issue and sheer environmental impact of a widebody jet that loud, that fast, that low, above crowded, dense, Manhattan.

a. No 767 engines(JT9D, PW4000, CF6) require hush kits. They are high-bypass turbofans, which are much, much, much quieter than low-bypass turbofans like the JT8D, which were hush kitted on the 727, 737(Classic), and DC-9.

b. Jet engines produce 140+ dB levels when you are standing right next to them, not at a distance

c. A full throttle 767 at 1000' up, or simply 1000' away from you will get your attention, but will hardly damage your hearing(unless you're exposed to such noise for several minutes a day for many years).

d. The wake vortices would dissipate greatly before reaching the ground.

e. What the heck do you mean by "environmental impact"? I cant make heads or tails of that. Was it leaking fuel, or oil?
 
I haven't followed this idiocy in any detail, or watched Jammo's cherry-picked youtube videos, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this to Jammo(is if it would make a difference anyways), but here goes..

Ever been to an airshow, Jammo?

A plane travelling at 85% of the speed of sound will approach the viewer very silently until its on you, or past you. Viewers which were on the opposite side of the tower from the impacts wouldn't be able to hear anything until, depending on how close they were, after the plane impacted the building.

Those under the flight path, or on the impact side, would only hear it when it was pretty much right above them. If they weren't watching the planes approach, they too would likely only hear it a moment before impact.

Speed of sound, dude!
 
Last edited:
No that doesnt work.
Either they witnessed a jet strike the tower and report it or they didn't.


Why would 99.999% report it????? To what purpose???? It not like anyone was the sole witness to the planes and had valuable evidence perhaps useful in a trial. Did they ever ask "everyone" who witnessed planes to come forward to make reports.....no of course not because it would a waste of time and effort. The video evidence alone would be more than enough to prove there were planes way beyond "a reasonable doubt", add the eyewitness, DNA, Radar etc evidence and the contention of "no plane"s is just insane.

There were thousands and thousands watching that morning............and not a single one has come forward and said that the reports of a plane are untrue.......
 
I haven't followed this idiocy in any detail, or watched Jammo's cherry-picked youtube videos, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this to Jammo(is if it would make a difference anyways), but here goes..

Ever been to an airshow, Jammo?

A plane travelling at 85% of the speed of sound will approach the viewer very silently until its on you, or past you. Viewers which were on the opposite side of the tower from the impacts wouldn't be able to hear anything until, depending on how close they were, after the plane impacted the building.

Those under the flight path, or on the impact side, would only hear it when it was pretty much right above them. If they weren't watching the planes approach, they too would likely only hear it a moment before impact.

Speed of sound, dude!


Yeah we explained that to him....he just hand waved it away as usual
 
I haven't followed this idiocy in any detail, or watched Jammo's cherry-picked youtube videos, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this to Jammo(is if it would make a difference anyways), but here goes..

Ever been to an airshow, Jammo?

A plane travelling at 85% of the speed of sound will approach the viewer very silently until its on you, or past you. Viewers which were on the opposite side of the tower from the impacts wouldn't be able to hear anything until, depending on how close they were, after the plane impacted the building.

Those under the flight path, or on the impact side, would only hear it when it was pretty much right above them. If they weren't watching the planes approach, they too would likely only hear it a moment before impact.

Speed of sound, dude!

The Thunderbirds have a routine where they direct your attention to four of their F-16's in diamond formation to the right of the spectators, while a single F-16 comes silently from the left at high subsonic speed low to the ground. By the time you hear the single plane, he's already past you. It's really startling because you have no idea the plane is coming. One of the pilots mentioned he likes the maneuver because in his words "By the time you hear me, it's too late".

rbanks1
 
Last edited:
The Thunderbirds have a routine where they direct your attention to four of their F-16's in diamond formation to the right of the spectators, while a single F-16 comes silently from the left at high subsonic speed low to the ground. By the time you hear the single plane, he's already past you. It's really startling because you have no idea the plane is coming. One of the pilots mentioned he likes the maneuver because in his words "By the time you hear me, it's too late".

rbanks1

The Blue Angels do the same thing, and I believe they refer to it as the "sneak pass". One of the variations of it is they'll have the diamond formation in mid-loop as the first solo plane screams down the runway, scaring the crap out of everyone; then have the second solo plane scream in over the top of the crowd from behind, scaring them again! I'm always ready for it. :cool:
 
The Blue Angels do the same thing, and I believe they refer to it as the "sneak pass". One of the variations of it is they'll have the diamond formation in mid-loop as the first solo plane screams down the runway, scaring the crap out of everyone; then have the second solo plane scream in over the top of the crowd from behind, scaring them again! I'm always ready for it. :cool:

Jammo has clearly never been to an air show...........
 
Yeah......ugh, no-planes on 9/11..........just crazy man. Wonder who came out with this theory in the first place; anyone know??
 
Yeah......ugh, no-planes on 9/11..........just crazy man. Wonder who came out with this theory in the first place; anyone know??

I don't know but you can bet your life that they were a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
 
Jammo has clearly never been to an air show...........

I was going to link a bunch of youtube videos from airshows, but I'm sure he'd declare them fake based on the patron's reactions or other perceived anomalies. I often muse at how easy it must be to be a truther. All you have to do is declare that all evidence against your position is fake; and that all evidence in favor your position has been destroyed by ___________(insert nefarious organization of your choice, either real or imaginary).
 
Last edited:
I was going to link a bunch of youtube videos from airshows, but I'm sure he'd declare them fake based on the patron's reactions or other perceived anomalies. I often muse at how easy it must be to be a truther. All you have to do is declare that all evidence against your position is fake; and that all evidence in favor your position has been destroyed by ___________(insert nefarious organization of your choice, either real or imaginary).

You are right in not posting them,Jammonious has only a tenuous connection with reality at best.He would regard them as "gotcha" videos.He has a unique interpretation of the word gotcha.
 
Are you actually stupid enough to believe that the police or whomever would/should have gone around collecting statements from people who saw the plane?

Apparently he is......

How about the truthers buy a full page advert in the NYT appealing for witnesses who were in a perfect place to see one or both planes but neither heard nor saw them.
 
d. The wake vortices would dissipate greatly before reaching the ground.
Actually, wake vortices are not an issue with a fast flying aircraft. Looks like Jamm found a new buzz word to misuse.
 
Thanks for the compliment. I am merely describing the logical fallacies you are employing. If you don't want to have them pointed out to you, don't employ them. If you want to make a claim and have it stand up, use sound logic, not fallacious logic. If you just want to spout words to hear yourself talk, well keep doing what you are doing. You are convincing no one and making no sense. So congratulations on that.

Absent a willingness to assess your own posts for the fallacies you, yourself, engage in, you are not engaging in logic. You are, instead, seeking to benefit from a claimed use of it. Put another way, you are seeking to use logic as a personal possession, as if you own it.

Everyone here is capable of spotting fallacies to some extent or another.

My suggestion, use as few fallacies as you can in your own posting.

Others are capable of spotting fallacies: Yours included.

As explained, your expectation of an immediate explosion is in error. Stop insisting on this erroneous expectation. If you believe otherwise, prove it. Restating it is getting nowhere. We have explained to you over and over why this is. Address that or admit you are wrong about this.

No. You misapprehend the concept of proof. Firstly, proof must agree with observation; or, if proof does not do so, then proof must indicate why the variation from observation has occurred.

If we do not start with what is observed, then, in that event, we set up "wild goose chases" and/or stupid pedantic exercises.

Let me give you an example. A bumble bee looks too large and un-aerodynamic to be able to fly. Plus, its wings are too small in comparison with its body. Yet it flies and does so rather well. The observation overrules the the appearance.

So it is with the 9/11 crashes. What is observed, namely an insertion of a jetliner into a steel structure without an immediate explosion or crash dynamic involving disentegration. Thus, it is appropriate to say that no jetliner crashed because it did not result in that which is observed in every other crash of a lightweight hollow instrument with solid structural steel. And, when an explosion was seen, it occurred in the wrong place.

In 9/11 common storyline world, the fallacy consists in the process of seeking to provide an explanation for that which cannot occur.

do you mean break apart? Of course it did. It did that inside the building. This is not visible on film because it is behind the walls of the building. It did not break apart behind the impact point. That would be absurd.

Your reply "of course it did" is not observed. Your statement is, then, irrational.

You simply cannot say, have no right to say, have no basis to say what followed; namely: " It did that inside the building."

The reason you cannot say that is that it was not observed. Moreover, Stanley Praimnath's explanation and survival further falsify that claim. After all, Stanley Praimnath says he saw a wing.

The only thing you can do is ASSUME it (meaning shadow thingy) exploded and degraded inside the building. However, that assumption puts you in the territory of absurdity because a hollow aluminum aircraft should have exploded upon impact with a solid steel structure. It did not do that. Let me repeat:

The shadow thingy did not explode upon impact; as was seen.

Your next statement is equally untenable. You state:

"This is not visible on film because it is behind the walls of the building. It did not break apart behind the impact point. That would be absurd."

Come on. I thought you were allergic to fallacies? Do you not recognize that you have not only engaged in fallacious argument, you have, in addition, uttered an incongruent statement. Permit me to suggest you rethink the quoted comment.

Oh, I'm quite sure it slowed down. I don't think the amount it slowed down would be perceptible to the eye, and certainly not perceptible on any video footage wrought with artifacts. But, and this is key, there is no reason to expect it to slow down very much. Once again, it is your expectations which are in error. Not the reality.

What are you talking about and how do you substantiate that comment?

Observation of crashes results in significant slowing, degrading, chaotic tearing apart and explosion at the point of impact.

That did not happen on 9/11 at the WTC.

There's a reason for that. No one disputes it. Again, it is your expectations that are wrong.

Once again, your fallacies are showing, aren't they?

Argument from incredulty. And if you don't want to be called out about saying "the airplane melted" then don't say it. It pays to be clear. Especially when one is making ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim backed up by nothing but your own incredulty. How would one (me) distinguish between which fantasies you actually believe and which ones you just blurt out for no reason like this one?

Wait. I stand by the statement that the video shows the shadow thingy going through the South Tower as though it were a hot knife and as though the building were butter. Or, if you like, I also think Evan Fairbanks had it right in saying the "plane" disappeared into the building; and, he was there.

What makes you think I didn't assess my post? Of course I did. If you think I made a logical fallacy, point it out. Unlike you, I am not going to throw a fit when criticized. I desire to get at the truth. If that means having someone show me where I'm wrong, fine. You, however, are not doing that. You are just vaguely accusing me of committing some fallacy without, once again, any supporting evidence or information. Shocked, I am.

I am not going to name fallacies for you. That, to me, is too pedantic. All I will say is that if you are interested in pedantry, then do on your own posts as well as others.

Great. No idea what on earth this bit about student and teacher is about, but I'm glad we cleared that up. If you post in this forum with a claim, expect it to be examined critically. If you don't want that, keep it to yourself or post it in some forum where gullible lap this clap-trap up happily.

I want my posts to be examined critically and refuted. Denial is not refutation. 20 Questions is not refutation. "Gotcha games" are not refutation and "wild goose chases" are not refutation. Refutation is the posting up of information that contradicts the claims that are being made.

That's fantastic, because I'd really rather not have your support, seeing as how you are wrong at a nearly 100% clip.

Claims like the above are not refutation. They are, instead, statements of disagreement and claims that "ou are right and I am wrong." That process is, in my view, childish.

See, you appear to understand that logic has a place. Why then do you shy away from having fallacies (incorrect logic) in your posts pointed out to you?

When you say you have argued fallaciously, you should want to fix that. There is no shame in that. Clinging to fallacious arguments as if they are not fallacious is quite shameful, in my opinion. That is what you have done, over and over.

Absent a demonstration by way of example and/or by way of a specific refutation of a specific claim, you do not refute. You make a claim that something or another is a fallacy and you give the fallacy a name. So what? You are not the arbiter of what is or is not fallacious. And that for obvious reasons: You do not name your own fallacies.

We are not in high school here. If you want to address a fallacy, do so by way of refutation. If something truly is fallacious, then it should be relatively easy to refute it. Naming it as a fallacy is a presumption, but it is not a refutation.

I am not immune to fallacies. However, merely saying something is a fallacy does not prove the assertion.

Some people here have a strong vested interest, apparently, in thinking of themselves as being "right" or "correct" but they do not refute.

Again, if you feel I have committed any logical fallacies, I am happy for you to point out. I will gladly correct them and revise my conclusions.

Address your own fallacies is my only request. I am not going to do that for you. The most I will do is "double check" to make sure I have understood something you have said. My assumption here is that no poster here would knowingly use a fallacy. If something appears to me to be fallacious, I will usually point out, in detail, rather than using some sort of label, and ask for clarification.

Be prepared to support your claim, though.

I am prepared to support my claims. Always. I support my claims when they are challenged with refutation. I do not engage in 20 question BS games or in "gotcha games."

You do understand the difference, do you not?

I'd be thrilled. Get started.

I have.

Done. Disagree with my assessment? Show me where.

I have.

No, once again it is your expectations of what they should show that is in error. You have consistently failed to show why you think they should show what you think they should show. Get started on doing that now if you want to make progress.

Your claim is false. I have shown, time and time again, that my claims are based on observable data and upon interpretation of it. This is a thread that centers on the ALL43 videos of what is referred to as the 'second explosion' or the 'second hit' at the WTC. That is what we are focused on. Page in and page out, I have focused on what can be seen and heard and I have described what is seen and what is heard. I acknowledge that people may see things differently and may hear things differently. However, posters here rarely discuss the data in terms of what the data show.

...

Utter and complete nonsense.

Your assertion does not refute.

Your problem is that for some weird reason, you claim to see any question or demand for supporting evidence as a gotcha or rhetorical claim. They are not. They are demands for supporting evidence.

Demands for more proof are a form of gotcha. In order to have a discussion, I will post claims. The proper response is to post counter-claims or proof of refutation. That is how I respond.

The most recent poster to engage in discussion based on the process of refutation is rsalinger. Take a look at that posters posts and at my responses to that poster.

Quit dodging them. No one, and I do mean no one, with a head on their shoulders will take you seriously until you stop this.

No one with a head on their shoulders would engage in "gotcha games" in my opinion. Instead, they would engage in refutation.

If there is a question about your claim, answer it.

Generally, I will not do that. There are some questions that I answer. If, for example, someone says they do not understand and want clarification of something in particular, I would probably answer.

If your answer is correct, there can be no "gotcha."

I am generally not seeking to prove anything in the first place. Thus, your premise really doesn't work here. I am offering up data and interpretation. You can agree, disagree or respond as you see fit.

If it is wrong, then you might have a "gotcha" but how is that bad?

Wrong is the converse of right. I am equally not interested in what you consider to be wrong. Who are you that I would be interested in what you consider to be wrong; pray tell? :boggled:

If you are wrong, you want to discard that belief. Not hold onto it.

In my view, each of us is responsible for making our own determinations as to what we consider to be right; and saying what that is and why. And vice versa.

You are just afraid of being proven wrong.

I have not got the least interest in what you consider to be right or wrong. I am interested in what you can claim and in what you can refute.

It is the only explanation for your refusal to answer those questions.

Your statement does not follow from anything said prior to it, in my view. Permit me to suggest you reconsider that claim. Is it possible it involves a fallacy?

Laughably stupid.

Would you agree with me that your statement does not refute anything at all?

This has been contradicted multiple times in this very thread, and dozens of times in other places in this forum. If you still believe this nonsense, it is merely a sign of mental illness.

Post one example, including my response, if any.
 
Yeah......ugh, no-planes on 9/11..........just crazy man. Wonder who came out with this theory in the first place; anyone know??



Where have you been? I have posted up a whole series of candidates for the coveted title of FIRST NO PLANER.

Here are two examples:

Battalion Chief Stephen King:


A. No. I've been tossing and turning with this for a long time. I don't believe that it was clear to me that it was an airplane at all. I certainly could see that I had a major event. I mean, it looked to me like tere was fire on eight to twelve floors. I know in my own mind I thought it was some sort of an explosion, that to get something toing that rapidly, you know to cover that many floors something dramatic had happened. But I don't believe I understood at that point that it was a plane crash."
pg 5/37

Elsewhere in his statement, Battalion Chief Stephen King is very emphatic in explaining why he thought no plane hit the South Tower as well.

See: http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110208.PDF



Cameraman David Stollick(sp)


"...it was jist an explosion..."

See: about the 1:00min mark at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEmAWaKoYQ


Because David Stollick makes his quoted declaration at about 8:47AM, on 9/11, he is, in point of timing anyway, literally the FIRST NO PLANER.

As I said earlier, there are many more.

Does that answer your question?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom