See, there's your problem. Let's expand on just because:
Let's see if you expand or not on "just because."
We believe it just because this incident occurred during the Manhattan morning commute. There would've been thousands on the streets.
That observation does not expand anything at all and leaves the matter firmly in the
just because realm; that is, in the realm of irrational belief. Your observation is hopelessly flawed as a matter of reason, but perfectly acceptable as a matter of belief. For purposes of reason you are not permitted to assume what hasn't been shown to exist. Showing that there are many people in Manhattan does not show anything at all about what they saw and heard.
We believe it just because people from WTC 1 and some of the fortunate ones from WTC 2 evacuated from their buildings, putting thousands more on the streets.
The above is more of the same and expands not one iota the reason for your belief. Once again, I do not question your belief. You can believe as you see fit. What you cannot do is say that your belief is based on rational reason-based observation. And, your statement as quoted above fully confirms that you do not have any reason whatsoever for your belief where "reason" is understood to be a criterion based on provablilty.
We believe it just because there are thousands more who lived and worked in close proximity to the World Trade Center.
The above fails and fails utterly to establish a reason for your belief.
Thousands saw it from their windows.
You cannot, have not and will not prove the above statement. It is false for failure of proof. You can believe it all you want to; but, you cannot and will not prove it.
We believe it just because if you hand wave away all of the above, you're still talking about two planes crashing in New York City, one of the most populated cities in the world. Thousands would've witness it is a gross understatement.
I would think that by now your post is becoming painful
for you. You have not even
attempted to offer rational, reason-based proof of your assertion of belief in the
"1000s of witnesses" claim. You believe it
just because and that is basically all you are repeating, time and time again.
As a matter of fact, your post is a complete failure.
We believe it just because these are facts, they are irrefutable and cut right to the heart of your hallucination.
Once again, if it will provide you with any needed comfort, AJM, just take it easy. I do not question your belief. You can believe there are "1000s of witnesses" to jetliners hitting the Twin Towers on 9/11/01 for howsoever long you can believe that claim.
It's alright, AJM; take it easy.
You're ok.
I could go on but I'm sure you won't get the point.
AJM, I understand you perfectly well. You believe jetliners hit the WTC on 9/11 and you believe there are "1000s of witnesses' to the event.
Have I misunderstood what you believe in any way at all?
On a personal note, Something you may not be aware of is in my line of work, commercial real estate, I've not only worked along side people from Manhattan who were there and saw it with there own eyes, I've also met SURVIVORS from the towers themselves, who in fact saw it with their own eyes. Many companies that had offices destroyed or put idle by the attacks relocated some of their employees elsewhere, a lot of them to San Francisco. I met most of them in September of 2001 and since then many more over the years, and I believe them. Just because.
Making your belief personal is a bit tricky, as I have said on other occasions. Doing that adds an emotional dimension that can result in the perception that I am challenging what people believe.
So, I repeat: AJM, I do not challenge that you believe jetliners hit the WTC and that there are "1000s of witnesses." I understand that you believe that.
Do you understand that I invite you to believe whatever you'd like to believe for as long as you can believe it?
The only thing I have to say to you is that you cannot, have not and will not prove your belief because your belief is not proven by the strength of your belief or by the number of times you repeat them. Repitition merely serves to confirm your lack of objective proof of your claim. You have gone around in a circle starting and ending with
just because....
That and nothing more. Your belief is not based on reason.
There are not "1000s of witnesses" and the witnesses that there are actually say otherwise than what you believe.
And, I have shown that claim to be proven and correct with witness quotes, reliable sources and verifiable observations, including, by way of example, those of the Dick Oliver videos and the Task Force witness statements, to name some of the sources I have relied on.
all the best