Fulcanelli
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2009
- Messages
- 3,576
Well, I can see that you have all your pat answers at the ready, so there is no point in discussing this.
And you accuse others of hand-waving. Most of your posts are a sentence long.
It is clear the police and Mignini did not act in Amanda's best interests, against the intention of the laws about suspects and attorneys. So much of this weak case is based on technicalities about what the suspects did and didn't do, as if the suspects were participants in a game but were never told the rules.
They're not 'pat answers', they're the facts. I'm sorry you don't like them much, but I can'y help that.
Why do my posts need to be more then a sentence long when a sentence explains the point? I'm not going to waffle just for the sake of it just so my posts are a little bit longer.
It's not Mignini's or the police job to act in Amanda's best interests. It's their job simply to abide by the law and do their jobs.
They did not work 'against the intention of the laws about suspects and attorney'. That's another way for you to say they broke the law. They did not.