• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out -

100% of no-planers are batcrap crazy.

Help me out - Are the " WTC2 was struck by a disguised cruise missile" avocates labeled " planers " or " no-planers " ?
Are the cruise missile advocates " bat crap crazy " ?

Hell is truth seen too late __H.G. Adams
 
Help me out - Are the " WTC2 was struck by a disguised cruise missile" avocates labeled " planers " or " no-planers " ?
Are the cruise missile advocates " bat crap crazy " ?

Hell is truth seen too late __H.G. Adams

Have you ever seen a cruise missile take-off and land at an airport and disembark passengers?

yes cruise missile advocates are as insane as the DEW lunatics.
 
At least he isn’t putting that poor little girl through anymore torture.

She wasn't present on cam this time, but I think it's a safe bet that she's being indoctrinated on a regular basis. And that's a young, developing, fertile mind we're talking about. This lunatic's warped fantasies are most likely already accepted as reality by the poor girl. Serious damage is undoubtedly being done to her psyche.

It's sad as hell, but from a detached, purely intellectual perspective, I'd also be fascinated as hell to see how her life plays out. Can't help but wonder if serious mental problems await her.
 
Help me out - Are the " WTC2 was struck by a disguised cruise missile" avocates labeled " planers " or " no-planers " ?
Are the cruise missile advocates " bat crap crazy " ?

Hell is truth seen too late __H.G. Adams

Seeing as how I saw the plane, as did many thousands of others, cruise missile advocates are indeed "bat crap crazy".

Anything else?
 
Help me out - Are the " WTC2 was struck by a disguised cruise missile" avocates labeled " planers " or " no-planers " ?
Are the cruise missile advocates " bat crap crazy " ?

Hell is truth seen too late __H.G. Adams

yes..yes they are...and you have run away from every discussion about them.
 
20
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums...rakgrayshadowthingyatbldg446.png?t=1275651920

Video segment # 20 from the ALL43 video should be very challenging for debunkers. The now well-documented factor that the supposed jetliner does not emit the sound of one; and, the fact that the explosions occur in the wrong places, resulting in no discernible crash debris are all factors that are fully re-confirmed in video segment # 20.

Small wonder posters seem intent on changing the subject. I here assert that posters here cannot and will not even try to show that the video, the actual images that were spammed all over teevee, can be said to show a real Boeing 767 involved in a crash into the South Tower.

The video segments, one by one, separately, grouped, and in the aggregate serve to confirm no big Boeing hit the South Tower.

Seeing is believing.

Seeing and hearing are reconfirming, one of the other.


Posters, no Boeing 767 hit the South Tower. The videos prove it.

Lurkers, please take a look, form your own conclusions and post up what you think. Movies and teevee drama require that we suspend the capacity for disbelief in order to assume what we see is true. This does not mean that one is being asked to assume the ALL43 videos are false. Rather, it is more a coming into the middle ground; namely:

Make no assumption, one way or the other, and be willing to ask questions, especially the following one:

Do the video segments reveal conditions that are true or false as they pertain to a Boeing 767@800ft@550mph, crashing into the South Tower, as is supposed?


The 9/11 psyop succeeded, until now, in fooling us because we assumed what was seen on teevee was true.

I think this should be obvious, but the point is, if you look at the ALL43 video critically and from a perspective of re-claiming the capacity for disbelief, rather than continuance of the suspension of that capacity, you will at least be required to acknowledge to yourselves that the video segments reveal anamolies and questions.

Whether you choose to try to address the questions that you are almost certain to have (in the context of reclaiming disbelief) is solely up to each person.

ALL 43



good luck
 
Last edited:
I'm a little confused about what all these videos are supposed to prove. I'm starting to believe one of Jammi's goals is rewrite our knowledge of what happens in a high-speed collision. So I looked at the video segment he linked to and there's a picture of a jet sticking out of one of the WTC buildings. But this is exactly what I you expect to see at some point in the collision. If you look at the Mythbusters rocketcar collision, you see the same thing at about 3:50. At no point is there this magic crumbling of anything. I've seen videos of jetliners being piled into reinforced walls at high speeds and there was no crumbling or magic vanishing act.

Jammi, what's all this supposed to prove except that you haven't investigated what happens to objects that hit things at high speed?
 
Last edited:
I'm a little confused about what all these videos are supposed to prove. I'm starting to believe one of Jammi's goals is rewrite our knowledge of what happens in a high-speed collision. So I looked at the video segment he linked to and there's a picture of a jet sticking out of one of the WTC buildings. But this is exactly what I you expect to see at some point in the collision. If you looks at the Mythbusters rocketcar collision, you see the same thing at about 3:50. At no point is there this magic crumbling of anything. I've seen videos of jetliners being piled into reinforced walls at high speeds and there was no crumbling or magic vanishing act.

Jammi, what's all this supposed to prove except that you haven't investigated what happens to objects that hit things at high speed?

He's still trying to hadwave thousands of eyewitnesses away. The closest he has come to reality IIRC is earlier on he conceded there may be hundreds but not thousands. Well that being the case, I can see how a fuzzy YouTube screen grab trumps that.
 
Last edited:

Even if the crash happened at midnight on a moonless night with no eyewitnesses or images we would know to certainty the identity of the plane, it's route and who hijacked it.
 
He's still trying to hadwave thousands of eyewitnesses away. The closest he has come to reality IIRC is earlier on he conceded there may be hundreds but not thousands. Well that being the case, I can see how a fuzzy YouTube screen grab trumps that.

I'm waiting for Tony Szamboti to go at it with Jammi over the evidence for termites.
 
I'm not sure what could happen to the universe when that much lunacy collides with a solid block of pure stupid. Perhaps Myriad or Mackey should crunch some numbers before I buy the bunker in Idaho?
 
I'm not sure what could happen to the universe when that much lunacy collides with a solid block of pure stupid. Perhaps Myriad or Mackey should crunch some numbers before I buy the bunker in Idaho?

You're right. I assumed it would be hilarious, but it might set off a chain reaction that would consume everything in stupidity.
 
I'm not sure what could happen to the universe when that much lunacy collides with a solid block of pure stupid. Perhaps Myriad or Mackey should crunch some numbers before I buy the bunker in Idaho?


It was recently discovered that super massive black holes can recoil out of the center of galaxies due to two such black holes merging. It made me wonder whether the phenomenon is actually consistent with the existence of extraterrestrial truthers. Two thruthers' heads colliding would explain the observations quite nicely.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100510075523.htm

ETA: I really do not want to consider a 3 body problem in this context.
 
Last edited:
I'm a little confused about what all these videos are supposed to prove. I'm starting to believe one of Jammi's goals is rewrite our knowledge of what happens in a high-speed collision. So I looked at the video segment he linked to and there's a picture of a jet sticking out of one of the WTC buildings. But this is exactly what I you expect to see at some point in the collision. If you look at the Mythbusters rocketcar collision, you see the same thing at about 3:50. At no point is there this magic crumbling of anything. I've seen videos of jetliners being piled into reinforced walls at high speeds and there was no crumbling or magic vanishing act.

Jammi, what's all this supposed to prove except that you haven't investigated what happens to objects that hit things at high speed?

He thinks these collisions should look like his favorite Roadrunner cartoons.
 
He thinks these collisions should look like his favorite Roadrunner cartoons.

In all fairness, I think you have him wrong. He thinks these collisions DO look like Roadrunner episodes. What he keeps implying these collisions SHOULD look like is not quite clear. He seems to be saying the planes should spontaneously explode or crumple up from head to tail instantaneously or something like that.

I've watched many videos of fast things hitting big heavy stuff. I have never seen such a thing happen. If the big heavy thing is strong enough, the fast thing will disintgrate into it. If it's not strong enough, you'd expect some sort of impact mark left on the big heavy thing as the fast thing is disintigrated into it.

But look at me...I'm actually taking this seriously. My point is Jammi, is that you should look at similar collisions. They look just like the WTC collisions. I doubt this will make much of an impact on you. And why should it? This is just your opinion and my opinion and hundreds, perhaps thousands, of witnesses, dozens of videos, the opinions of thousands of engineers and scientists...all of this pales in the shadow of the Voice of Jammi. And that's why so many people all over the world are taking you ohhhhh so seriously. Come on...let us here it..it's really the reptilian shape-shifters that control the world...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom