• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Israel Attacks Palestinian Aid Flotilla, According To Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason there is a flotilla is because Israel is not allowing sufficient nutrition through by land.
A claim you have shown no evidence for. And if nutrition was such a problem why the cement? Can they eat cement a_u_p?

So stop making stupid assumptions about what I think and why I think it. You keep breaking forum rules here by attacking individuals.
I have attacked no individuals, I ask them questions based on their posts.

Do you think the blockade should be lifted?
 
only a sadist prevents people from delivering food and supplies to 1.5 million civilians.

Do you deny that Israel delivered the supplies after confiscating them? Do you deny that Israel made numerous offers to deliver them by other means before the flotilla took off?
 
I'm seeing a few news pages that are saying Hamas are refusing to allow ANY of the aid into Gaza until certain conditions are met. Has this been mentioned yet?
 
Yup, it's true. HAMAS is not letting any aid in until the activists are set free, thus essentially using its civilian population as pawns. Again.
 
The entire population of gaza, obviously.

Israel doesn't want anyone in Gaza, even those not overtly connected to Hamas, to have heavy artillery rockets.

well, its a damn good thing NONE of the flotilla ships had any sort of weapons.

oh yeah, I forgot. sticks and wrenches. real serious stuff. could be used as long-range missiles, with the help of pixie dust and a magic wand.
 
Last edited:
well, its a damn good thing NONE of the flotilla ships had any sort of weapons.

IDF have damn good intel, but not psychic powers. They have to put boots on the deck before they can tell if a ship is carrying weapons.

People sailing near Gaza need to learn to STFD and STFU while they work.
 
People sailing near Gaza need to learn to STFD and STFU while they work.

or else we will shoot you in the head 3 times and in the chest once, like the Turkish kid from Upstate NY.

:mad:

But now, the Egyptian side of the embargo is over. Food and supplies can now get in. The embargo is as good as dead.
 
Well, that's two hours of my life I'll never get back. I have to give you folks credit. Almost 800 posts in only two days. The good news is, I'm only sending about 100 of them to AAH. The bad news is that since almost all of them followed a modbox, I've sprinkled in a few infractions too.

Now with this much stuff to read, you can pretty much be sure that I didn't carefully examine each post. I looked for personal insults, incivility, off-topic... well, you know. The usual stuff. But not with a fine-toothed comb. More like with a pitchfork. If you got forked because you were too near the action, well, I'm sorry, but that's hell for you.

I don't want to have to do this again, and if I do, the infractions will be more than a sprinkle. I don't care how polarizing this topic is, you have got to stop breaching the MA or you'll face some serious penalties.

Even if we have to board you to do it.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: Tricky
 
ok, now that the Egyptian end of the blockade is done with, will this mean the end of the Israeli side as well?

or will Israel declare war on Egypt and conquer a 5 mile area of the Sinai bordering on Gaza?

how far can this go? how far is Israel willing to go to lose even more public standing?

Mods- I don't think this is a derail. Please move it if you disagree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom