OK, posters, lurkers
I had already foreseen that this thread and my posting in it were heading towards an unfortunate, from my perspective, outcome.
As early as post # 251 I voluntarily deleted an image, correctly foreshadowing subsequent deletions and other administrative actions, and accurately noting in my next post after # 251 (#253) as follows:
"I hope you've had a chance to take a look at the NIST photo. I am going to edit the post because in my position it is better to err on the side of over compliance with the rules, rather than under compliance, if you get my drift... "
See:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5950309&postcount=251
See also:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5950331&postcount=253
The imagery of 9/11 was, itself, "spam" but it was spewed in the most widely watched media there is -- mainstream teevee -- and it had the hypnotic effect of making people believe jetliners were involved when they were not. 9/11 is a PSYOP of unprecedented magnitude.
Our capacity to distinguish the real from the unreal was tested and we have failed to grasp the needed distinction, so far. However, that will change. It should not be all that hard to be skeptical about imagery shown on teevee. I don't know why posters defend teevee so vigorously. Most of what is shown on teevee is false.
In order to overcome the illusion, it might actually be necessary to look at the fake imagery in detail, frame by frame and, certainly, each segment, by each segment. Ironically, perhaps, the needed detailed review might not happen until mainstream teevee does it. An awakening is inevitable, we just don't know exactly when that will occur. People are gradually realizing how stupid teevee makes them. People may soon begin to demand better.
One current example of "insult being added to injury" is Fox News giving about equal time to who won Idol and the BP oil spill. Little is being said about the degree of censorship occurring in the coverage of that mega-disaster. True, there's little that can be done about it; and the GOM is heading for a massive and perhaps irreversible poisoning, but that doesn't mean we should be prevented from knowing about it because BP doesn't want us to know.
Media is just a tool. It can be used for good or for ill.
I respect the rules of the forum. It appears it will not be possible to engage in the process that I think is necessary; namely, a close review of each and every one of the ALL43 videos. The paradox here is that in order to overcome the hypnotic effect of the shadow thingy, it might well be necessary to look at it as often now as we were mandated to do on and after 9/11. Teevee was the spamming agent.
I am going to cease posting regularly in the thread and will leave with one final image.
This is from segment # 12 in the ALL43 video and it is, imho, the single best one of the entire lot. I only started posting the segments matching thread page numbers at pg. 14 of the thread. Hence, this one was not previously posted.
If you're going to limit your review to one or a few of the ALL 43, this is the one that posters and lurkers need to focus on over and above all the rest, even moreso than the Evan Fairbanks one, that is also important. There's also # that likewise shows no plane that is important as well. Plus, the "money shot" one is important for demonstration of impossible impact dynamics.
# 12, however, comes closest in depicting the reality and in what the people have to say. It is fairly lengthy, running from about 2:53 - 3:21.
My assumption is that the holographic imagery has anamolies where it could only be seen from some, but not all angles, and where its appearance may have varied from place to place. Hence, that is why some people reported seeing a plane flying upside down, others reported a plane with no windows, to name some of the anamolies reported by witnesses:
The imagery in # 12 shows: NO PLANE (however, it may show a shadowy, cloud like image, thus providing evidence of holographic technology)
The sound reveals: AN EXPLOSION, but no jetliner sound at all, consistent, by the way, with virtually all of the ALL43 videos. In not one single segment can the true sound of a jetliner @ 800ft @ 550mph, be said to be heard.
The people say: WTF WAS THAT? I DON'T KNOW, THEY'RE ... BOMBING IT, (i.e., they saw no plane)
12
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums...e/12-panbackblkynNOPLANESEEN.png?t=1274966225
It is anticipated that naysayers will claim the video location is too far away for a plane to have been seen and heard and that the video sound capacity was too limited. I know from experience that it does little good to get into "he said/she said" contests in this thread. What posters here say they see and what they say about whatever data is under consideration is always right and what I say about the data I post up is always wrong.
That much is a given in posting, here, right Lapman?
In my view, if one could see the Twin Towers, then one could hear the unmistakable sound of a widebody jetliner @800ft@550mph, because that sound is one of the loudest that is produced by manmade devices that emit sound. (period)
No such sound is heard in the sound track; but, an explosion coming a few seconds after the fireball, is heard. There was nothing wrong with the mic on that camera and it accurately recorded the sound of the event. The sound of a jetliner is missing because there was no jetliner there--duh.
The jetliner engine noise and vibrational impact should have been heard at least as loud as the explosion and probably louder and over a longer time period. There was nothing, zero, zilch, nada, heard suggestive of a jetliner. Neither the mic nor the people heard it. There response was: WTF and BOMBING.
Hence, no jetliner was there. Boeing 767s are not designed for their noise limiters to work when they are at full throttle.
I will now join the lurker group for this thread. I might, however, start taking a look at BP related threads. I'm afraid that situation could get very ugly and might precipitate further erosion in social cohesion, posters and lurkers. I suggest the following thread:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176826
take care