• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed All 43 videos "Second Hit"" [Explosion]at WTC 2: Plane or No Plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new page, Lurkers - time to point out that Jammonius is still dodging the fact of eyewitness testimony.

"I saw both planes hit the buildings."

He will run and cower forever, as this testimony shows he is a fraud.
 
He has written a book: 9/11 finding the truth it's ranked at #1,932,200 lol.
http://www.amazon.com/9-11-Finding-Truth-Andrew-Johnson/dp/B002Y2OOJA

Oh no, it can't be! Please tell me the mental parient I have on ignore isn't this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqv0oKPanI&feature=related

Parent of The Year material, right there. Subject young children to delusional rants, and actually record them looking oddly out of place at your side while you spew the crazy. That's just great.

Every person here should put this freak on ignore. He's more of a disaster than I thought.
 
:yikes:
Oh no, it can't be! Please tell me the mental parient I have on ignore isn't this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqv0oKPanI&feature=related

Parent of The Year material, right there. Subject young children to delusional rants, and actually record them looking oddly out of place at your side while you spew the crazy. That's just great.

Every person here should put this freak on ignore. He's more of a disaster than I thought.
Thats my jammonius? Holy crap!:eek:
 
Oh no, it can't be! Please tell me the mental parient I have on ignore isn't this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqv0oKPanI&feature=related

Parent of The Year material, right there. Subject young children to delusional rants, and actually record them looking oddly out of place at your side while you spew the crazy. That's just great.

Every person here should put this freak on ignore. He's more of a disaster than I thought.

I notice that he is bragging about his number of posts on a physics forum so I guess that JREF will now be added to the brag list.

Looks like he'll have to wait three days to resume his quest here.
 
Oh no, it can't be! Please tell me the mental parient I have on ignore isn't this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqv0oKPanI&feature=related

Parent of The Year material, right there. Subject young children to delusional rants, and actually record them looking oddly out of place at your side while you spew the crazy. That's just great.

Every person here should put this freak on ignore. He's more of a disaster than I thought.

That poor little girl... Odds are that she will be seriously affected by his mental illness, and not in a good way.
 
He says he's not ignorant about physics, that he has a background in computer science and physics, but he has never demonstrated any physics knowledge whatsoever on this board. :confused:
 
That poor little girl... Odds are that she will be seriously affected by his mental illness, and not in a good way.

Yes. And mere exposure would be bad enough, but her presence at his side in the vids suggests she's being actively indoctrinated. It's effin terrible, actually.
 
What shadow thingy? Do you mean the airplane?

Apparently Jam thinks he can make an airplane not be an airplane by calling it a "shadow thingy". This thread is an epic piece of self-debunking. Most of the photo and video evidence that he provides that he thinks supports the no-plane delusion do the exact opposite.

Every witness who didn't see a plane, whether their view of it was obstructed, or they just happened to be looking in the wrong direction, is cited as support for his delusion.

All of the witnesses who did[/] see the plane hit one of the towers were "influenced by TV" or otherwise dismissed as not knowing what they saw.

While Jam's posts are useless as evidence of anything at all related to 9/11, they are a fascinating look at delusional thinking. It is clear that absolutely nothing could convince him that the buildings were in fact hit by planes. Thousands of eyewitnesses, hundreds of photos and videos and FAA radar data are all hand-waved away as "part of the coverup" "psyops" or "they lied".
 
Well for what it's worth, I do indeed protest the suspension of jammonius and if you're reading Andrew, I hope the day has found you well and see you when you return.
 
Forgive the skeptical part of me rising up, but: Did anyone ever actually establish that Jam is Andrew Johnson? I found a post from '08 where conspiracy peddler theauthor asserted this, but I don't recall when it was established. And let's be honest: When it's a statement by theauthor, who's most likely a p'doh sock, there's absolutely no reason to presume it's accurate. I'd double-check a claim of the sky being blue if it came from him.
 
Forgive the skeptical part of me rising up, but: Did anyone ever actually establish that Jam is Andrew Johnson? I found a post from '08 where conspiracy peddler theauthor asserted this, but I don't recall when it was established. And let's be honest: When it's a statement by theauthor, who's most likely a p'doh sock, there's absolutely no reason to presume it's accurate. I'd double-check a claim of the sky being blue if it came from him.

It's not set in stone, no doubt. But if you watch his presentations or read things he's written at other sites, if it isn't then somebody's doing a damn good impersonation.

Andrew Johnson said:
Thank you for reading my website. I have had to add the "rider" below because I have started to get messages making empty statements about "states of mind", paranoia, disinformation people being "a plant" or similar inferences, with no specific evidence referenced and no discussion or reference to the other evidence posted in articles here. Thanks for understanding.)

Please note, messages with disparaging remarks, insults, comments about the "state of mind" of the people composing the studies or main articles on this website are unlikely to get a response. If you want a response, you need to address specific evidence or supply specific additional evidence if you want to refute any of the general conclusions posted here. In other words CHECK THE EVIDENCE - I have, as far as I am able. I am genuinely open to new interpretations which are self-consistent and evidence-based - and consistent with the evidence discussed. Below I have included a message I received from a "chemtrail denier", who seems to think ordinary contrails can persist for many minutes and form grids, if you think as illogically as this, below you will see the type of response you can expect (or just read the one below).

Thank you.

Be aware though, he has said that he collects and analyzes IP adressses that visit his website, which does not bother me but some people might be concerned.
 
So far as I can tell, that tentative identification was based on an argument from incredulity: Could there really be two such people in this world?

:lolsign:

It's not set in stone, no doubt. But if you watch his presentations or read things he's written at other sites, if it isn't then somebody's doing a damn good impersonation.

Hmmm, I don't know... that pulled quote reads more thoughtfully, and more sanely. But, there are elements there that are comparable, sure.

Be aware though, he has said that he collects and analyzes IP adressses that visit his website, which does not bother me but some people might be concerned.

Analyzes IP addresses :rolleyes:? What, he does reverse lookups and figures out what ISP a person's on? Oh geez... what a maroon.
 
Well for what it's worth, I do indeed protest the suspension of jammonius and if you're reading Andrew, I hope the day has found you well and see you when you return.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. While Jam's theories are...um...how do I say this nicely....."unconventional", he does try to stick to the rules. When he was hotlinking images, he was warned, and after that hosted all of his images himself on photobucket. When he was warned for spamming the same image, he started posting just the link. He doesn't insult even though he is insulted, and does try to maintain a civil discussion. He doesn't not start numerous threads on the same topic, and keeps his opinions confined to a single thread.

Others here in this same thread have posted the same content repeatedly, asking the same questions over and over, or posting the same image over and over. If you censure Jam for spamming, then others in this same thread should receive the same treatment. Just IMHO.
 
Others here in this same thread have posted the same content repeatedly, asking the same questions over and over, or posting the same image over and over. If you censure Jam for spamming, then others in this same thread should receive the same treatment. Just IMHO.

Exactly. One of the biggest knocks truthers have against this forum is a perceived "moderator bias" against them. Something like this only reinforces that incorrect assumption. Additionally, it only plays to their hand when they get suspended or banned because that gives them bragging rights - "They can't handle teh troof, so tehy banned me." :rolleyes:

Sorry for the derail, if I have anything else to say, I'll open a thread in FM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom