• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Israel Attacks Palestinian Aid Flotilla, According To Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. You haven't read my link from before.


Yes, terrorists.
Your links are lies (and they don't work), but even if individuals within IHH have involved themselves in less than salubrious activities in the past doesn't mean the people on the boat are "terrorists". But nice attempt to dehumanise these people, I guess you have to come up with some justification in your mind as to how you can support this massacre.
 
Last edited:
Your links are lies, and even if individuals within IHH have involved themselves in less than salubrious activities in the past doesn't mean the people on the boat are "terrorists". But nice attempt to dehumanise these people, I guess you have to come up with some justification in your mind as to how you can support this massacre.

guilt by asssciation is common when its against Israel.
 
and you have abolutely no evidence that a blockade is the only answer Israel can give, like you claimed.
So please tell, what is your plan to stop the import of weapons into Gaza? And don't say "just stop making weapons"......
 
Kotatsu said:
According to them, the Israeli on their ship attacked the peace activists who were using non-violent methods of resistance with tazers, paintball pellets, and their hands.
Hmmm, non-violent you say.
So if I attack a police officer with a tazer or a paintball gun or just plain beat the crap out of him with my hands, I should not expect any retaliation back? Is he supposed to shake my hand and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"?
 
Not very conclusive. There were short accounts from the ship via satellite before their connection was cut off.

I'd be interested to know about other witnesses.
You claimed there were no narratives apart from the Israeli one.

I proved you wrong by showing you two examples of different narratives on the day of the incident.

You said witness accounts had been blacked out, I showed you two examples of witness accounts that were on the television on the same day as the incident.

You even contradicted your own statement by showing a witness account.

You have been conclusively shown to be wrong and yet you still demand more witnesses. But what is the point - you will only invent some reason why it somehow does not count.

There will be many more coming in the next few days.
 
Hmmm, non-violent you say.
So if I attack a police officer with a tazer or a paintball gun or just plain beat the crap out of him with my hands, I should not expect any retaliation back? Is he supposed to shake my hand and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"?

when it is a swiss cop in the USA, would you still do what he asks you to?
 
i wonder if those that think the blockade is 100% legal, would also think its legal for the Taliban to impose a blockade on the UK, or another country they are at war with.
or is it only ok for those we think are the good guys?
 
or how about Hamas imposing a blockade on Israel.
there the real weappon shipments are going to.
outrage is big when Iran send missiles to Hamas.
the applause is big when Germany sends nuclear submarines to Israel.
 
Going from your previous posts, I assume you are not serious with the bolded suggestion.

I am, actually. Well, in a way. I believe a world-wide ban on weapon manufacture would be a very good thing, and would solve so many things (including the Israel vs Palestina question). I do not, however, seriously propose it as an avenue for the Israeli to explore to get the Palestinians to stop murdering them with their missiles.

Hmmm, non-violent you say.
So if I attack a police officer with a tazer or a paintball gun or just plain beat the crap out of him with my hands, I should not expect any retaliation back? Is he supposed to shake my hand and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"?

You misunderstand; the peace activists were using non-violent resistance methods such as refusing to comply and standing in the way, whereas the Israeli soldiers used the tazers, the paintball guns and their hands. In at least one case, they pushed a man to the ground and stepped on his face.
 
What???

Okay. I'll play along a bit. The blockade has stopped the import of most weapons into Gaza. Your turn.

that doenst proof your claim, you claimed its the only possible answer they can give.
 
or how about Hamas imposing a blockade on Israel.
there the real weappon shipments are going to.
outrage is big when Iran send missiles to Hamas.
the applause is big when Germany sends nuclear submarines to Israel.
Go ahead Hamas, give the whole world a laugh.

Jeez, DC, these recent posts have been extremely inane.
 
Go ahead Hamas, give the whole world a laugh.

Jeez, DC, these recent posts have been extremely inane.

why ? its legal, Hamas is at war with Israel, they are not allowed to defend them self?
 
Hmmm, non-violent you say.
So if I attack a police officer with a tazer or a paintball gun or just plain beat the crap out of him with my hands, I should not expect any retaliation back? Is he supposed to shake my hand and say, "thank you sir, may I have another"?

If the policeman is well outside his jurisdiction and imposing an act of violence against you illegally then you'd probably be within your rights rsist that violence by fighting back.
 
how about we blockade Israel until they stop erecting illegal settlements?
 
why ? its legal, Hamas is at war with Israel, they are not allowed to defend them self?
I give up. A serious suggestion that the pathetic Hamas could blockade anyone. They couldn't blockade the Vatican. Or even Switzerland.
 
Your links are lies (and they don't work), but even if individuals within IHH have involved themselves in less than salubrious activities in the past doesn't mean the people on the boat are "terrorists". But nice attempt to dehumanise these people, I guess you have to come up with some justification in your mind as to how you can support this massacre.

I don't even know how to begin answering this.

Your links are lies
What are you talking about? They come from the most respected news agency in Israel. Sure you could say they are lying but that will only be words.

and they don't work
Maybe someone else could resolve this?

even if individuals within IHH have involved themselves in less than salubrious activities in the past doesn't mean the people on the boat are "terrorists"
Have you seen how they beat up the soldiers and threw one of them off the deck? Have you heard about the arms that they were carrying with them on the boat? If those are your average "peace activists" then I don't know what to say to this. To me they sure act as terrorists.

But nice attempt to dehumanise these people, I guess you have to come up with some justification in your mind as to how you can support this massacre.
Let's use our imagination for a minute. You're a soldier in the IDF and you board the ship. Before you even touch the deck, tens of people storm at you and try lynch you. What do you do? quick.... what do you do? Do you defend your life or get killed quietly?
Oh, and to answer this question with what actually happened, the soldiers
did not start firing their pistols immediately in the face of death. They only used them after some their friends got badly injured and there was no other way out.
 
I give up. A serious suggestion that the pathetic Hamas could blockade anyone. They couldn't blockade the Vatican. Or even Switzerland.

yes a sea blockade againt Switzerland would be funny. they can stopp the Allinghi.

but would you also think it is their legal right to have a Blockade against Israel if they had the possibility?
 
I don't even know how to begin answering this.


What are you talking about? They come from the most respected news agency in Israel. Sure you could say they are lying but that will only be words.


Maybe someone else could resolve this?

Allegations against IHH are unfounded. Anyone who tries to help Gazan's are smeared as "terrorists", or "sympahizers", or that cover-all smear "anti-Semites". Israel considers aiding Bosnian Muslim's as they're being massacred by Serbs as "aiding terror".


Have you seen how they beat up the soldiers and threw one of them off the deck? Have you heard about the arms that they were carrying with them on the boat? If those are your average "peace activists" then I don't know what to say to this. To me they sure act as terrorists.


Let's use our imagination for a minute. You're a soldier in the IDF and you board the ship. Before you even touch the deck, tens of people storm at you and try lynch you. What do you do? quick.... what do you do? Do you defend your life or get killed quietly?
Oh, and to answer this question with what actually happened, the soldiers
did not start firing their pistols immediately in the face of death. They only used them after some their friends got badly injured and there was no other way out.

Israel were on that boat illegally, the argument can be made that people on the ship had the right to defend themselves. Also, why has Israel not release footage from before they boarded - when eye-witnesses say commando's were firing on the ship before they'd landed on the deck - and why have they not released footage from after the landing when shooting continued long after the initial scuffle had ended.

I don't trust Israel's account for a second. I've already posted this earlier today, it was roundly ignored by the apologists on this forum, but some early eye-witness accounts, which will increase as people are released from detention

http://www.theage.com.au/world/witnesses-tell-of-gaza-raid-20100602-wvp4.html
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom