By the way, you can see very clearly the difference, in this thread, between criticism of Israel and deligitimization of Israel.
Criticism: "Why did Israel operate in this way? They should have acted differently!".
Perhaps! I think none of us actually know what the other options were. I am not going to play armchair general (armchair admiral?) here. But certainly the bickering over this is not necessarily deligitimization of Israel, however misinformed the criticism might be
(Yes, I know, I know: uninformed criticism on an internet forum?!?!?! What is the world coming to?)
Deligitimization: "The brutal Israel murdered the poor peace-loving folks!", when in reality they are not "peace-loving" at all -- it's a "peace" operation led and organized by supporters of Hamas, whose goal is Israel's destruction and genocide, together with the usual gaggle of useful idiots.
The folks shouting about this, needless to say, have nothing to say about how the Israelis were attacked; or how the flotilla members chanted "Jews, remember Kureysh!" (where Muhammad massacred the Jewish population); of that the purpose of the whole operation is to break a blockade so as to support Hamas in its goal of destroying Israel; or how the "peace" activists refused to have any of the cargo passed to Gaza, or to send anything to the soldier held there by Hamas.
This isn't "criticism"; it's obvious and hypocritical attempt to deligitimize Israel by lionizing terrorist thugs whose goal is its destruction.
Which one of the posters in this thread belongs to which group? I think you all know, deep down.