Paranormal Inquirer
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 282
Last edited by a moderator:
In the morning, participants on the flotilla were recorded shouting "Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad saya'ud", which means 'Jews, remember Khyabar, the army of Mohammed is returning.'
This cry relates to an event in the seventh century when Muslims massacred and expelled Jews from the town of Khaybar, in modern-day Saudi Arabia.
Both sides are saying the other shot first; without independent corroboration I don't think anyone can claim the moral high ground here.
when the IDF claims are correct, then i dont see how they are peace activists.
Both sides are saying the other shot first; without independent corroboration I don't think anyone can claim the moral high ground here.
If, in the first world war, a flotilla of ships sailed from Turkey to Germany claiming they are bringing "humanitarian aid" to Germany in violation of the British navy's blockade, you can bet your behind the navy would have sunk them.
To repeat, I can rob a gas station and claim I am Robin Hood. That hardly means the police are now not allowed to arrest me because the robbery is now "charity work". Similarly, blockade running is an act of war against the country imposing the blockade; calling it "humanitarian aid" doesn't change the situation.